• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Never buy a house in JB

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239231-Flatearther-Go-Get-a-Job&p=2552038#post2552038

Dear Wangfeng, clone of the "great":
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
who was/is himself/yourself also a clone of the even "greater":
sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
why have you been using yet another "foreign talent" clone of yours:
sammyboy.com/member.php?106980-balapundek
(which I had already started suspecting since 10 December, exactly two weeks ago) to attack my dearest ginfreely? :wink:
Is it because you are a hypocrite, who likes to use different clones to attack different enemies? :wink:
And please don't forget how you used to attack ginfreely in August this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234447-SBF-raid-going-on&p=2502016#post2502016

Or are you fickle-minded, i.e. you support or attack her depending on your mood, just like how you have treated your real-life ex-wife and all your numerous ex and current girlfriends? :(

Anyway, as "Claire" (one of several "female" clones of yours) has revealed, you will be 51 years old in about two months from now:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
so may I ask, are you still in good health? :confused:
If yes, then good for you! :smile:
If not, then please take good care of your health, both physical and psychological/spiritual. :wink:

All you can respond is that I am Ah Meng. Not looking for a job and feed yourself?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

To the COWARD who sent me the anonymous reputation comment "ur mother smelly chee buy like yours": your smelly pie mother's phua CB stinks just like your filthy mouth. Must be another mudlander Chinese bastard.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

To the COWARD who sent me the anonymous reputation comment "ur mother smelly chee buy like yours": your smelly pie mother's phua CB stinks just like your filthy mouth. Must be another mudlander Chinese bastard.

That must be mudlander supporter Flatcheebyekia ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not insinuating but is directly accusing you. You are wasting the air of this planet to be still alive. Refusing to work to sustain your own living expenses, getting handout allowance from your aged old father, professing to be a good Christian, and sucking Zhihau and jw5 cocks. oIo

Flatearther is this true?Are u one of those jobless unemployed hikikomori shut-ins living in Japan living on their parents income in their 20s and 30s,who spends all day playing video games and watching anime and scouring message boards to find things to refute to and research and post lengthy replies?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
J.Bitch sues male masseur for molest?!?!?!

This woman must be quite a wanton slut to have chosen a male massuer to massage her inner thighs then sue him for molest.

Masseur gets jail, cane for molesting client

A masseur found guilty of outraging a woman's modesty while massaging her was sentenced to 11 months' jail and three strokes of the cane.

Li Qingdong, 33, committed the offence at a health centre in People's Park Complex at about 10pm on Jan 8 last year when the woman, 47, and her husband, 66, sought massage services.

The Japanese couple, who run an art gallery and had attended an art exhibition earlier in the evening, went to the third-floor unit after they found a nearby centre recommended by their friends closed.

District Judge Eddy Tham found the victim gave "unusually convincing" testimony, which was corroborated by her husband as well as a male masseur who had massaged him on an adjacent bed.

"(Li) had preyed upon a victim who had entrusted her body to him for a professional massage. She had subjected herself to a state of vulnerability based on trust of a customer-masseur relationship which had been abused," he said in judgment grounds issued on Monday.

The trial conducted in September saw the other masseur, Mr Woo Weng Choy, explain how a massage was carried out, based on company policies which he believed would have been told to Li, a trained masseur.

Among other things, a massage in the thigh area should be done over a towel placed over the thigh. He added that no massage was to be done on the inner thigh area near the groin or on the buttocks.

BROKEN TRUST

(Li) had preyed upon a victim who had entrusted her body to him. She had subjected herself to a state of vulnerability based on trust of a customer- masseur relationship which had been abused.

DISTRICT JUDGE EDDY THAM
The victim complained to her husband shortly after the session ended that Li molested her while massaging her inner thigh. He did so several times.

The judge said the husband had come across as a "very candid and forthright witness" who was hoping for a sincere apology and was hesitant in making a police report.

Li, defended by lawyers R. S. Bajwa and Kertar Singh, denied outraging her modesty or massaging her inner thigh near the groin.

Deputy Public Prosecutor James Chew applied to impeach Li on his previous statement to the police, where he admitted to massaging her inner thigh near the groin.

The judge found Li's credibility had been impeached in several material areas and he had been "less than truthful". This included his insistence that he had drawn the curtains by less than half the full partition between the two beds. The three witnesses, however, said they were drawn to the extent that the couple could not see each other.

"If I accept (Li)'s version, this would mean the victim had blatantly lied," said the judge.

He held that a longer term than the benchmark was justified as a deterrent "to ensure like-minded persons in Li's position would not abuse the trust reposed in them". Li is on $20,000 bail pending appeal.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/masseur-gets-jail-cane-for-molesting-client

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: J.Bitch sues male masseur for molest?!?!?!

As usual mudlander wanton male SLUT cottonmouth accused woman who paid for massage as wanton slut when the news already clearly explained why it is a convicted molest:

"The trial conducted in September saw the other masseur, Mr Woo Weng Choy, explain how a massage was carried out, based on company policies which he believed would have been told to Li, a trained masseur.

Among other things, a massage in the thigh area should be done over a towel placed over the thigh. He added that no massage was to be done on the inner thigh area near the groin or on the buttocks."

And no prize for guessing why Japanese woman labelled as J. Bitch by MALE SLUT cottonmouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beware when you read any news posted by this MALE SLUT cottonmouth as he is out to paint any woman as bitch except his sacred mudlander Chinese bitches. And it's proven he is out to insinuate and insult me non-stop making use of any news (besides his outright deceitful insulting signature).

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beware when you read any news posted by this MALE SLUT cottonmouth as he is out to paint any woman as bitch except his sacred mudlander Chinese bitches. And it's proven he is out to insinuate and insult me non-stop making use of any news (besides his outright deceitful insulting signature).

...... this CCB secretly wished it was her instead of the Jap woman............... no such luck old ugly hag

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

...... this CCB secretly wished it was her instead of the Jap woman............... no such luck old ugly hag

That's your SLUT wife who secretly wished so as you old ugly hag has one cm penis.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fatherfucker Ginfreely toilet bowl whore.

Are you praying that it's your inner thighs that was molested?
You can get your indian sweepers to fuck you with their broomsticks. lololololol
I'm sure they can prop up your filthy cunt like a fucking tent with it. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

No massuers would want to handle this smelly cunt. :biggrin:
This type of filthy bitch will only be popular in India, when they run out of monkeys, they will fuck her because her smelly cheebye smells like ganges river. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GINFREELY. You are a fucking cheebye who should be strapped to the bed with your slutty legs spread wide, your fucking cheebye will be impaled with a 24 inch umbrella. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

For one who is used to all the attention she craved, to have her threads relegated to the trivia section is an insult.

It is like Messi playing in our local club. It brought her high class insanity to the ground.

Sanity has returned. So have staleness and boredom. Just look at the threads in courtyard these days. It is a big yawn.

Courtyard is a snooze fest without this clown whore, it's time to strip her naked, drag her out, yank her cheebye mor and kick her in the cheebye hard again. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cottonmouth COWARD COWARD COWARD scared of Johor sultan COWARD. Mudlander piece of shit slanderer. Filthy shit skins fucked your entire phua CB stinky smelly pussy pie SLUT mudlander Chinese bastard family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey where's zhihau? Why no move this WHOLE thread to flame war? Obvious flame war started by Hans168 and cottonmouth bastards. Zhihau was so fast to move my never buy house in JB threads for four times. No shame to be so blatantly double standard?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's see is it just my never buy house in JB thread get moved to flame war again or that rotten mouth entire thread too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insulted a wanton slut on Christmas Eve.

Better indicate clearly who. Cottonmouth filthy mouth filthy shit skin is the one. Oh hans168 too joined in with CCB insult on Christmas Eve. All Unprovoked.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey where's zhihau? Why no move this WHOLE thread to flame war? Obvious flame war started by Hans168 and cottonmouth bastards. Zhihau was so fast to move my never buy house in JB threads for four times. No shame to be so blatantly double standard?

You should be locked in a loony house in india to be lobotomised followed by a hysterectomy since you have use for neither. :biggrin: