View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 20.00%
Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2042

Thread: Ginfreely vs The Coalition

My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

Default Re: Never buy a house in JB

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    If I am a shit stalker and I stalk you , then you must be shit hahahahhaa pundek.
    Hahahahaha you are a shit stalker - a filthy piece of shit skin stalker doing filthy shit crime. Son of whore mudlander study in Chinese school don't understand English.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

Wink Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderfool View Post
    For one who is used to all the attention she craved, to have her threads relegated to the trivia section is an insult.

It is like Messi playing in our local club. It brought her high class insanity to the ground.
    Yes, I agree.
    But I remember a few months ago, after Leongsam banned her for one week, she continued "self-banning" herself (which is the word she used in another thread: sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2534959#post2534959) for a few more weeks before returning, possibly/probably because she got harassed by her JB neighbours again, so she assumed that some of us in this forum are in cahoots with her JB neighbours and decided to take revenge against us, her imaginary enemies.

Also, back in early April this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186710-General-Travel-in-Japan&p=2428490#post2428490
    and June this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231769-My-Swiss-Alps-holiday
    she went for overseas vacations very far away from JB/Singapore, so she was away from the forum for at least one or two weeks each time; but after she returned to JB, and because she obviously had nothing better to do, she resumed her madness again and again!

Sanity has returned. So have staleness and boredom. Just look at the threads in courtyard these days. It is a big yawn.
    Yes, I agree with that too!

Default Re: What's your new year resolution?

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    Can I fart on your fartface?
    COWARD can you leave your name and nric? Many men fucked your phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters from spore to France. Shit spit and farted on their stupid face too while you eat soft rice here.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

Default Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

For one who is used to all the attention she craved, to have her threads relegated to the trivia section is an insult.

It is like Messi playing in our local club. It brought her high class insanity to the ground.

Sanity has returned. So have staleness and boredom. Just look at the threads in courtyard these days. It is a big yawn.
    Low class thief telling lies without batting an eyelid. You are the ones starting such bastard threads like this one that deserved to be moved to trivial. Sanity has returned to main forum as mad mob like you cannot start such bastard threads anymore.

You are the one presuming WRONGLY alot. I am back because to catch and expose the mudlander bastard tekkun in JB forum. And one week later I am back in this forum. As for my bastard mudlander Chinese neighbours, they have been harrasser me nonstop since 4 years ago and nothing to do with my leaving and coming back to forum.

Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Yes, I agree.
    But I remember a few months ago, after Leongsam banned her for one week, she continued "self-banning" herself (which is the word she used in another thread: sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237339-Useless-Sinkie-MILF-Upset-That-Woman-Calls-Her-Crazy-Son-A-Bastard!&p=2534959#post2534959) for a few more weeks before returning, possibly/probably because she got harassed by her JB neighbours again, so she assumed that some of us in this forum are in cahoots with her JB neighbours and decided to take revenge against us, her imaginary enemies.

Also, back in early April this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186710-General-Travel-in-Japan&p=2428490#post2428490
    and June this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231769-My-Swiss-Alps-holiday
    she went for overseas vacations very far away from JB/Singapore, so she was away from the forum for at least one or two weeks each time; but after she returned to JB, and because she obviously had nothing better to do, she resumed her madness again and again!

Yes, I agree with that too!

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Low class thief telling lies without batting an eyelid. You are the ones starting such bastard threads like this one that deserved to be moved to trivial. Sanity has returned to main forum as mad mob like you cannot start such bastard threads anymore.
    Let's bury the hatchet. It is the time of the year where we end the year with a bang and in a week's time we are going to welcome the new year.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Sanitised New Year.

Let's bury the hatchet. It is the time of the year where we end the year with a bang and in a week's time we are going to welcome the new year.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Sanitised New Year.
    You are an insincere hypocrite as usual wishing me a sanitised new year. Your dirty heart, mind and body need to be sanitised not me. I bet your cunt bitches at home need to be sanitised too. Are all mudlanders so shameless hypocrites? Maybe that's why they think they are smart to steal and hit people below the belt and call the victim stupid and need to be sanitised.

Default Never buy a house in JB

Thread attacked by mudlander Chinese bastard balapundek and WHOLE thread moved to flame war unfairly. Complaints ignored and blocked by moderator.

Buy a house in JB and have mudlander bastard Wunderfool wishing you a happy sanitised new year.

Balapundek did not attack jah shit and cottonmouth who are well known for calling them filthy shit skins. But he attacks me using the pretence filthy shit skin. So he is a fake Indian but real mudlander Chinese bastard. Either that or he is a COWARD filthy shit skin who dare not attack men - jah shit and cottonmouth - but attack women - me. What a COWARD piece of shit filthy shit skin.

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

You are an insincere hypocrite as usual wishing me a sanitised new year. Your dirty heart, mind and body need to be sanitised not me. I bet your cunt bitches at home need to be sanitised too. Are all mudlanders so shameless hypocrites? Maybe that's why they think they are smart to steal and hit people below the belt and call the victim stupid and need to be sanitised.
    Sanitised is not a dirty word. It is the closest word to sanctified.

I didn't want to use the word sanctified because it asks too much out of you.

But I think wishing you a happy ( note this word is absolutely important to you and I mean it ), sanitised ( rid of the hatred, the anger and all the negative energies in you ) new year is the most appropriate greetings I can give to you for the new year.
    Last edited by Wunderfool; 24-12-2016 at 02:53 AM.

Default Never buy a house in JB

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena called Lola on Christmas Eve.

My Reputation Points: 4367 / Power: 11

you virgin huh? hmmm, now it explains everything. thanks for the tip.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    you virgin huh? hmmm, now it explains everything. thanks for the tip.
    Does masturbate using sawn ostrich beak with head and neck consider Virgin ?

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Does masturbate using sawn ostrich beak with head and neck consider Virgin ?
    That's the kind of virgin your Lola mother is. No wonder you are born an OSTRICH COWARD LIAR BULLY caught lying by me and shameless mudlander who keep insulting me after Kena caught lying.

Stop twisting. Sanitised is to clean off completely dirt and bacteria. Unheard of and nobody will understand it to mean clean off hatred. Hatred is not something dirty.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...glish/sanitize
    "sanitize verb [ T ] (CLEAN)
    mainly us to make something completely clean and free from bacteria"

Sanitised is not a dirty word. It is the closest word to sanctified.

I didn't want to use the word sanctified because it asks too much out of you.

But I think wishing you a happy ( note this word is absolutely important to you and I mean it ), sanitised ( rid of the hatred, the anger and all the negative energies in you ) new year is the most appropriate greetings I can give to you for the new year.

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena called Lola on Christmas Eve.
    Is it because of Alamakinky's post in another thread:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239311-Amos-Yee-Is-Now-A-Refugee!-Seeking-Asylum-In-America!!&p=2552848#post2552848
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamakinky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    wrong place to go. chicago not known for being nice in winter. should have flown to sf, sanctuary city for asylum seekers and illegal immigrants.
    yes i hope he goes for a sex change as well in sf or have his nads electrocuted by the CIA till he walks like women and talks like a man.
    oh my...its Lola....oh my Lola.
    It's your whore mother Lola indeed. Its Christmas season but some people full of bad heart year round.
    If yes, please explain how in the world he was "insinuating" you!

Obviously he is. Need no explanation. If you can't see, explain also pointless as I have done so many times and only get aspersions cast by you in return . Get lost useless sponger who do nothing but attack me nonstop.

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239311-Amos-Yee-Is-Now-A-Refugee!-Seeking-Asylum-In-America!!&p=2552848#post2552848

My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 1

I am not insinuating but is directly accusing you. You are wasting the air of this planet to be still alive. Refusing to work to sustain your own living expenses, getting handout allowance from your aged old father, professing to be a good Christian, and sucking Zhihau and jw5 cocks. oIo

Wink Re: Never buy a house in JB

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239231-Flatearther-Go-Get-a-Job&p=2552038#post2552038
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangfeng View Post
    Forget it. Better focus on thread title flat earth.
    That balless Flatearther has no balls to come in here and respond. Cowards like him just know how to attack you
    Dear Wangfeng, clone of the "great":
    sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
    who was/is himself/yourself also a clone of the even "greater":
    sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
    why have you been using yet another "foreign talent" clone of yours:
    sammyboy.com/member.php?106980-balapundek
    (which I had already started suspecting since 10 December, exactly two weeks ago) to attack my dearest ginfreely?
    Is it because you are a hypocrite, who likes to use different clones to attack different enemies?
    And please don't forget how you used to attack ginfreely in August this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234447-SBF-raid-going-on&p=2502016#post2502016
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangfeng View Post
    When there are 40 guests I will be back.

To cheer you with this standard message:
    Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are around 40 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

Understand now? So simple. This was the exact standard message I have been using. Stupid coward Wang shit. Corner your mudlander bitch mother CCB.
    Ginny-gopresh,

Don't write without copy and paste, it is easy to get cornered, ok

I love your copy and paste skills. Pretty awesome!

I should thank Ralders! He is the man who triggered and connected the dots for me.
    Or are you fickle-minded, i.e. you support or attack her depending on your mood, just like how you have treated your real-life ex-wife and all your numerous ex and current girlfriends?

Anyway, as "Claire" (one of several "female" clones of yours) has revealed, you will be 51 years old in about two months from now:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
    so may I ask, are you still in good health?
    If yes, then good for you!
    If not, then please take good care of your health, both physical and psychological/spiritual.

Thread Information