• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Thank you, thank you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey why you moved my buy house in JB thread to trivial section? I said can put all their insults from various threads together. That is, only move their insults please. Thank you please put back my thread. I already said leave my buy house in JB and other serious threads alone. Cannot be each time bastards disturb my thread and my thread is moved to trivial. I see that's not what you do to other people's threads being disrupted.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Any thread you post will attract their insult. That's what I see, that's what I'm doing. Cleaning up.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey why you moved my buy house in JB thread to trivial section? I said can put all their insults from various threads together. That is, only move their insults please. Thank you please put back my thread. I already said leave my buy house in JB and other serious threads alone. Cannot be each time bastards disturb my thread and my thread is moved to trivial. I see that's not what you do to other people's threads being disrupted.

Hhahahah toilet person with toilet posts so what you expect? Everything goes into the shit heap. Siao ting tong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any thread you post will attract their insult. That's what I see, that's what I'm doing. Cleaning up.

So what you mean? All my serious threads will be moved to trivial? No way! This is unjust and letting the bastards win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hhahahah toilet person with toilet posts so what you expect? Everything goes into the shit heap. Siao ting tong.

COWARD clone Toilet post person calling others what he is himself. Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling lies with no shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see that's not what you do to other people's threads being disrupted. You are very unfair here. If every thread is disrupted, you have to move the insults for every thread. I don't mind volunteering to be your helper cleaner moderator. That's what I did anyway last time, sweeping up shit at JB public road thrown by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Who said I am slimeball telling lies? Nobody believe you because you are ah neh Mudlander of the highest degree the public toilet type. So many people here shit on you already. Can you open your mouth big big now I want to shit.

So many people like you mudlander LIAR bastards cybcerbullying me nonstop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see that's not what you do to other people's threads being disrupted. You are very unfair here. If every thread is disrupted, you have to move the insults for every thread. I don't mind volunteering to be your helper cleaner moderator. That's what I did anyway last time, sweeping up shit at JB public road thrown by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

Zhihau,

Why no reply and this thread moved to trivial too? You are a tyrant moderator BULLY!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your new year resolution?

Mine is to learn a few new languages. I am currently learning Spanish, French, German, and Russian. All at elementary level ....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What's your new year resolution?

What kind of portraying is it when I share about learning and want to learn a few languages? Hahahahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What's your new year resolution?

rofl after spamming in the forum over numerous threads negress ginfreely tries to start a "normal" thread but not before flamming ppl here too. :biggrin: