• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Malaysia is better for Chinese

Many of those stories tend to be true and affect livelihood. I am glad that a small instance of courtesy by some m&d public servants can lead you to ignore injustices that affect the livelihoods and future of non-m&ds.

All of my jiuhu friends who bragged about retiring back to mudland once they gorged themselves on sing dollars have not followed up on their empty boasts. They usually end up retiring in Singapore or australia. None have bought big houses back in Johor, Ipoh, KL, Penang, Selangor for retirement or rental. They all want to stay out of apartheid malaysia.

They are living like kings and queens with extra money to do illegal building extension and pay bribes for that. So you are obviously ignorant on their livelihood and future. These people have restrictions on govt jobs and oil petrol stations licence bidding but everything else they are able to do as far as i know. And didn't you post about that nkf ex CEO retiring in Malaysia? Is she jiuhukia? I have also come across many in JB who used to work in spore and now back in mudland doing business or working and thriving. You are the one painting an inaccurate picture of them, not me.

Reddog

They are living like kings and queens with extra money to do illegal building extension and pay bribes for that. So you are obviously ignorant on their livelihood and future. These people have restrictions on govt jobs and oil petrol stations licence bidding but everything else they are able to do as far as i know. And didn't you post about that nkf ex CEO retiring in Malaysia? Is she jiuhukia? I have also come across many in JB who used to work in spore and now back in mudland doing business or working and thriving. You are the one painting an inaccurate picture of them, not me.

Gin, let John Tan be. He is only doing his job in this forum.

I think so. Matland is better for the Chinese.

So whichever Singapore Chinese think so, please feel free to move to matland and don't come back.

UMNO boleh!

• UMNO12_061107_PEMUDA6.jpg
    UMNO12_061107_PEMUDA6.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 436

So whichever Singapore Chinese think so, please feel free to move to matland and don't come back.

UMNO boleh!

when SG population reaches 6.9 million,i will be laughing at u from across the straits from my Iskandar bungalow.

UMNO boleh!

It's a nice place for mudlander Chinese who can behave like kings and queens. But it's not a nice place when you are the foreigner neighbour of these kings and queens, who are arrogant and lawless with no qualms to harass you for years over nothing.

UMNO boleh!

Hi Erotica...long time no hear fm u ya.

Btw i really hope the Chinese stay put in Sinkieland.

As for d JiuHuKia...they r nothg but trouble makers. Ape the Thais n wearg yellow shirts. Can u plse ask Sinkie garment to graciously welcome ALL JiuHuKias n grant them instant citizenship? Kum Xia ya. :smile:

Ya he's possible a mudlander SPR indeed. Kpkb a lot on najib much more than what a sinkie would care. I have house in JB I don't even care to bash m&d govt despite depreciating ringgit, why would a sinkie with no connection to mudland care to bash najib so much?

Sinkies cant help seeing their neighbour prosper.

As for JiuHuKia...they want to have d cake n eat it all as well. Most of them r so well off. Yet so greedy n envious of sm priviledges enjoy by d bumis. JiuHuKia r never contented with wat d Msia garment offer them. But wat puzzle is ta day in day out kpkb....n yet they still remain in Msia. Y dont those disgruntle JiuHuKia lot migrate to Sinkieland n ex ICs? I m sure Sinkie garment more than happy welcoming JiuHuKia with open arms...

Sinkies cant help seeing their neighbour prosper.

As for JiuHuKia...they want to have d cake n eat it all as well. Most of them r so well off. Yet so greedy n envious of sm priviledges enjoy by d bumis. JiuHuKia r never contented with wat d Msia garment offer them. But wat puzzle is ta day in day out kpkb....n yet they still remain in Msia. Y dont those disgruntle JiuHuKia lot migrate to Sinkieland n ex ICs? I m sure Sinkie garment more than happy welcoming JiuHuKia with open arms...

Yes that's the ultimate proof they still know they have it better in mudland than spore. Kpkb but no give up nric even when spore offer them ready nric.

I heard from a PRC working in JB that the mudlander Chinese standard is not high too. She gave the example of describing a beauty and mudlander Chinese only one or two ways to describe . Ji piao liao. Ji hao kan. Whereas the PRC have many ways to describe a beauty. It's true her mandarin sounds really melodious with good vocabulary. Entirely different from the mudlander Chinese.

The chinese (mandarin or putonghua) spoken by zikaporean chinese and matlaysia chinese do not have to be of a high standard. As long as its functional, its all that matters. when you are a minority living in a country, the fact that you have not been completely assimilated into that country and still can speak functional chinese is damn good. Even in china, I can tell you that many southern chinese have difficulty understanding some northern china dialect due to the different accent and tonations. As long as you go to china, like I have for business, and they understand you enough and you understand them enough, that is sufficient. You can order well in chinese restaurant, order chicken, and talk business, that is all that is needed. You don't need many different ways to describe something like you PRC retard friend want to describe beauty. You only need one way that everyone knows what you are talking about. Got it?

Not talking about dialect here but Chinese standard. Mudland and spore Chinese standard are functional indeed but lack the breadth and depth, that's why can only order in restaurant, order chicken and talk business - all superficial stuff.

I have said this before. Dispite all appearances, Malaysia is more Chinese then Singapore will ever be.
In malaysia, you can send your kids to a chinese independent school for their secondary schooling. All instructions in chinese, something that is forbidden in singapore.
In malaysia, you can freely speak your own dialect, and not face govt pressure to kill it off in favour of Mandarin, a dialect that few chinese singapore family are native speakers off. For all their pro malay policies, the Malaysian govts have never tried to kill off the dialects, but the PAP did.
In Malaysia, chinese TV stations, newspapers and media are completely independent and not under govt control, hence you can indulge to the fullest in your chinese culture, shows, etc.
In Malaysia, Chinese customs practiced world wide like lighting fire crackers during CNY and other occasions is allowed to be practiced but banned in singapore. Since there are almost no wooden structures in singapore that can burn down because of fire crackers, I assume it was to protect Old Fart's sleep during CNY days.
In Malaysia, Chinese ancestral temples and clans are still allowed to flourish. Ancestral temples like those in china can be found in Malaysia, but have been eliminated in Singapore. As well, clan associations are now just infiltrated by PAP and lick PAP balls now. Highlighted by the Lee clan giving Gay Loong a scholarship when he was a student.
In Malaysia, the chinese entreprenueral spirit is alive and given free reign. In malaysia, a chinese can start any small business easily and have a good chance to do well. In singapore, the rent alone will wipe them out the first year.
In malaysia, if you are chinese and want to go to a chinese doctor or chinese lawyer because u are more comfortable with the language and customs, you can easily find them around. In singapore, you are lucky to find even a native born chinese doctor to see you, more likely u get some FT doctor. And the lawyers are mostly Indians, and whatever chinese singapore lawyer you can find has half past six chinese skills.

These are the facts.

Not talking about dialect here but Chinese standard. Mudland and spore Chinese standard are functional indeed but lack the breadth and depth, that's why can only order in restaurant, order chicken and talk business - all superficial stuff.

Its not superficial. its all they need to do. Who is interested in reading chinese poetry with another chinese person, or go thru a complex legal document in chinese. U don't need that. I know many singapore and malaysian chinese working in China and HKG that are doing quite well. If they are earning good money there, can order chicken and food, then its not superficial. Its a significant achievement. Its an achievement that very few other nationalities can claim.

i once had a conversation with a tiong factory worker colleaque and his mandarin blows my mind,not that my chinese is very good anyway i always detested studying mother tongue in school.in primary school i got always get a merit for chinese and then in secondary school it just went downhill,i dont think i ever got more than a f9 for higher chink.

his sentence structure,his grammar,phrasing,the breadth of his vocabulary,his ability to form complex sentences in everyday conversation was incredible,he just made sinkies look like children when they speak tiong.i think he could easily hold any conversation in politics,economics or chemistry and use those complicated vocabulary.

Its not superficial. its all they need to do. Who is interested in reading chinese poetry with another chinese person, or go thru a complex legal document in chinese. U don't need that. I know many singapore and malaysian chinese working in China and HKG that are doing quite well. If they are earning good money there, can order chicken and food, then its not superficial. Its a significant achievement. Its an achievement that very few other nationalities can claim.

Yes don't need breadth and depth as long as make good money, but people with breadth and depth will find it very bored talking to people without. Like talking to children indeed.

m&d Chinese speaketh the Mandarin with the sing-song accent, not like these people on the proper television, but never mind important thing is there should be an alternative to the PAP, if not in Sinkieland itself then somewhere near in Southeast Asia.

[video=youtube;LAs0X9iBgkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAs0X9iBgkk[/video]

Reddog

Know of a sinkie businessman, who had a hard time doing business in Zhuhai even though his Mandarin is superb. He thought that being the grandson of a prominent Guangzhou elite was advantageous .... alas, almost all business (non-governmental) in Zhuhai, Shenzhen, indeed the entire southern region are transacted in Cantonese. Thanks to lky and his 'Speak Mandarin Campaign that that eradicated dialects in Singapore. Cantonese and Hakka, for example, is the 'Cina' language of Malaysia.

That PRC working in JB is from Guangxi. She can speak very good mandarin besides Cantonese.

I have said this before. Dispite all appearances, Malaysia is more Chinese then Singapore will ever be.
In malaysia, you can send your kids to a chinese independent school for their secondary schooling. All instructions in chinese, something that is forbidden in singapore.
In malaysia, you can freely speak your own dialect, and not face govt pressure to kill it off in favour of Mandarin, a dialect that few chinese singapore family are native speakers off. For all their pro malay policies, the Malaysian govts have never tried to kill off the dialects, but the PAP did.
In Malaysia, chinese TV stations, newspapers and media are completely independent and not under govt control, hence you can indulge to the fullest in your chinese culture, shows, etc.
In Malaysia, Chinese customs practiced world wide like lighting fire crackers during CNY and other occasions is allowed to be practiced but banned in singapore. Since there are almost no wooden structures in singapore that can burn down because of fire crackers, I assume it was to protect Old Fart's sleep during CNY days.
In Malaysia, Chinese ancestral temples and clans are still allowed to flourish. Ancestral temples like those in china can be found in Malaysia, but have been eliminated in Singapore. As well, clan associations are now just infiltrated by PAP and lick PAP balls now. Highlighted by the Lee clan giving Gay Loong a scholarship when he was a student.
In Malaysia, the chinese entreprenueral spirit is alive and given free reign. In malaysia, a chinese can start any small business easily and have a good chance to do well. In singapore, the rent alone will wipe them out the first year.
In malaysia, if you are chinese and want to go to a chinese doctor or chinese lawyer because u are more comfortable with the language and customs, you can easily find them around. In singapore, you are lucky to find even a native born chinese doctor to see you, more likely u get some FT doctor. And the lawyers are mostly Indians, and whatever chinese singapore lawyer you can find has half past six chinese skills.

These are the facts.

Correct! Facts are facts. Approx 30% JiuHuKia living in Msia. I am indeed worry. Hope more of them migrate out of Msia. Come to sinkieland and join the likes of Jah Jamban and his cronies:rolleyes: