• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Malaysia is better for Chinese

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I might get flamed for this. But having spent nearly four scores on both sides of the causeway, I must admit that Chinese in Malaysia remain Chinese whereas those that are under the pap (especially the younger Chinese) are less Chinese.

Unsure of what they have really become. They have lost their mother tongue --- here I am referring literally to the tongue spoken by their mothers ... Cantonese, Hokien, Teochew, etc. Unable to be respected by those they interact in South or South East China, where their forefathers hailed from. The Singapore Mandarin language is not really Putonghua used in business China either. So sad.

LKY also exterminated Chinese Literature from Singapore schools so these young Chinese are more familiar with Charles Dickens, Shakespear, George Orwell, etc instead of greats like Li Bai, Shi NaiAn, Luo Guangzhong, Cao Xueqin, etc. Likewise, Chinese history, politics, economy, etc.

Chinese in Malaysia are happier, practice their culture freely more vibrant, identified with the mother-country through their daily language and extensive active links with their ancestral towns or villages back in China.

Chinese New Year is round the corner. Just visit KL or Ipoh. Visit Singapore. The difference will enlighten you and validate the above opinion.

Grateful that some members of my family remained as SPR to maintain legal roots on both sides of the causeway. Was a wise move.Lots of material benefits too.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia under Chinese leadership is better than under Mat leadership.

Compare Singapore and Malaysia.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noooooo pleeeeeease. We mats have enough of JiuHuKia. We dont welcome Jah Jamban kind. Please stay put in sinkieland. Better still balik kamp to ur Middle Finger!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tats y so many JiuHuKia only kpkb abt Msia govt. Ungrateful bunch of selfish lot! Say not fair lah...tis n tat. Knn...not happy fvuk off lah to Sinkieland or great middle finger.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats true,singapore used to have extensive ties back with our villages in homeland china during Tan Kah Kee days up until wwii......also the political and economic power was mainly centralised among the chinese through our various clan associations which was like the Italian mafias and Japanese Yakuzas except without the criminal aspects.......these clan associations or Tongs represented the different dialect groups and native Chinese of Singapore and took care of our people's welfare and education and economic prospects something which foreigner loving PAP did not care about.

all these was wiped out by one man LKY and today sinkie peasants are totally powerless.

if theres one thing i would like to see in singapore is to bring back these clan associations and triads back to power in singapore and crush the PAP once and for all,we need clans that represents the chinese interests and our people not the fucking PAP which represent foreigners interests and their own interests.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then exchange ICs lah. Wats holding ur kind?

Ya he's possible a mudlander SPR indeed. Kpkb a lot on najib much more than what a sinkie would care. I have house in JB I don't even care to bash m&d govt despite depreciating ringgit, why would a sinkie with no connection to mudland care to bash najib so much?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good..That way send back all the mudland cina. Singkieland don't need them.

As per their agenda, most will return to enjoy their accumulated wealth anyway. Most will aim for a SPR (for the next generation education) and to maximize wealth before returning or forward to greener pastures. Few, if any, aims for SG pink card. No upside.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats true,singapore used to have extensive ties back with our villages in homeland china during Tan Kah Kee days up until wwii......also the political and economic power was mainly centralised among the chinese through our various clan associations which was like the Italian mafias and Japanese Yakuzas except without the criminal aspects.......these clan associations or Tongs represented the different dialect groups and native Chinese of Singapore and took care of our people's welfare and education and economic prospects something which foreigner loving PAP did not care about.

all these was wiped out by one man LKY and today sinkie peasants are totally powerless.

if theres one thing i would like to see in singapore is to bring back these clan associations and triads back to power in singapore and crush the PAP once and for all,we need clans that represents the chinese interests and our people not the fucking PAP which represent foreigners interests and their own interests.

Chinese in the Kinta Valley (i.e. KL, Ipoh, Taipin, etc) nd Penang still maintain very strong and close links with so called "Tong Heon Clubs" (same village club) with counterparts with China. Indeed, Najib uses these channels for his special arrangements with PRC.

With pro-USA Singapore going to be distanced by PRC, Malaysia (and Malaysian Chinese) will play a pivotal role in the China re-balance in ASEAN against Singapore. Lots of new construction and shipping business going forward.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from a PRC working in JB that the mudlander Chinese standard is not high too. She gave the example of describing a beauty and mudlander Chinese only one or two ways to describe . Ji piao liao. Ji hao kan. Whereas the PRC have many ways to describe a beauty. It's true her mandarin sounds really melodious with good vocabulary. Entirely different from the mudlander Chinese.

I might get flamed for this. But having spent nearly four scores on both sides of the causeway, I must admit that Chinese in Malaysia remain Chinese whereas those that are under the pap (especially the younger Chinese) are less Chinese.

Unsure of what they have really become. They have lost their mother tongue --- here I am referring literally to the tongue spoken by their mothers ... Cantonese, Hokien, Teochew, etc. Unable to be respected by those they interact in South or South East China, where their forefathers hailed from. The Singapore Mandarin language is not really Putonghua used in business China either. So sad.

LKY also exterminated Chinese Literature from Singapore schools so these young Chinese are more familiar with Charles Dickens, Shakespear, George Orwell, etc instead of greats like Li Bai, Shi NaiAn, Luo Guangzhong, Cao Xueqin, etc. Likewise, Chinese history, politics, economy, etc.

Chinese in Malaysia are happier, practice their culture freely more vibrant, identified with the mother-country through their daily language and extensive active links with their ancestral towns or villages back in China.

Chinese New Year is round the corner. Just visit KL or Ipoh. Visit Singapore. The difference will enlighten you and validate the above opinion.

Grateful that some members of my family remained as SPR to maintain legal roots on both sides of the causeway. Was a wise move.Lots of material benefits too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure there are jiuhukias who enjoy living as official second class citizens under the m&ds.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Second class? They don't behave that way. More like kings and queens.

You clearly have not been on the receiving end as a non-Muslim in disputes with the local sharia units. I had friends whose family funerals were openly disrupted by sharia officials. I had relatives who did very well in malaysian exams but lost their university places to mediocre m&d students. Some of them have also seen their places of worship shut down, demolished and building permits delayed for years while mosques get approved with relative ease.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You clearly have not been on the receiving end as a non-Muslim in disputes with the local sharia units. I had friends whose family funerals were openly disrupted by sharia officials. I had relatives who did very well in malaysian exams but lost their university places to mediocre m&d students. Some of them have also seen their places of worship shut down, demolished and building permits delayed for years while mosques get approved with relative ease.

Conversely I have ex staff and colleagues who graduated from university of Malaya and got mudland scholarship to study in Australia before coming to spore to work. Not just that I had mudlander neighbours in the housing estate working in spore who graduated from various public universities in mudland. Personally I went to their court and police station and the Malay staff are nice and polite towards me.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Conversely I have ex staff and colleagues who graduated from university of Malaya and got mudland scholarship to study in Australia before coming to spore to work. Not just that I had mudlander neighbours in the housing estate working in spore who graduated from various public universities in mudland. Personally I went to their court and police station and the Malay staff are nice and polite towards me.

I am glad you had some positive experiences. Majority of malaysian chinese don't. That's why for the past few decades, the chinese population in Malaysia has been shrinking. Many have shifted to countries like Singapore and Australia to live, work and start a new life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad you had some positive experiences. Majority of malaysian chinese don't. That's why for the past few decades, the chinese population in Malaysia has been shrinking. Many have shifted to countries like Singapore and Australia to live, work and start a new life.

Conversely mudlander Chinese in cahoot with ah nehs are the ones who trampled me be it real life or online. I would say discount whatever you hear of their victim sob sob stories by 90%. And they left but never give up their nric is good enough proof many know they have it good or better than others.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Conversely mudlander Chinese in cahoot with ah nehs are the ones who trampled me be it real life or online. I would say discount whatever you hear of their victim sob sob stories by 90%.

Many of those stories tend to be true and affect livelihood. I am glad that a small instance of courtesy by some m&d public servants can lead you to ignore injustices that affect the livelihoods and future of non-m&ds.

All of my jiuhu friends who bragged about retiring back to mudland once they gorged themselves on sing dollars have not followed up on their empty boasts. They usually end up retiring in Singapore or australia. None have bought big houses back in Johor, Ipoh, KL, Penang, Selangor for retirement or rental. They all want to stay out of apartheid malaysia.