• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

You are a LIAR you certainly harped
more than one I am not authorized by Johor police to scold my neighbours for littering on public road. Go search your your rubbish posts in various threads.
Even if it's more than one, that is not the point, simply because:
this latest argument is about YOUR post #49 accusing MY post #48 of "harping" on the "public road part", when I'm no longer talking about just one example.
Ever since my post #48, I'm including ALL the various "crimes" they have committed against you, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Sister GinFreely, today is a festive day. Can we all start fresh and I appeal to you to kindly consider to forgive and let go of the past conflicts? I really hope you are not a mole to disrupt the readership of this community. Earlier, I wrote to ask you withhold further fire because at this rate, we will irritate more infrequent readers and lose more traffic.

Worst of all, don't need to scold people's mother, wife or daughter. Just keep your rant in particular thread and usually you can find voices that side u (and objects to you, which is perfectly normal). Sister, if you are unhappy in life, some of our brothers here will care.

What mole? If I am a mole I would huat as a running dog already and no need to buy house in JB. Just like my rich friends who don't even want to step into JB. Same logic for chicken mistress etc false allegations. Only stupid and evil people will think a sporean woman chicken mistress shit will need to buy house in JB to be one.

And no I am not the one who started and I cannot be the one who end it too. Just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours hounding me even after I moved away two years ago. Any serious Malaysia thread I start will always be hounded by these mudlander bastards like what one just did. And these are public news true facts but still will be made used by these bastards to abuse me public toilet nonstop. So tell me how can I be the one who stop? These bastards intention is to harass and make me leave this forum. Just like my barbarian mudlander chinese bastard neighbours want me to leave JB even though I already moved out of the estate. To live and let live is never these evil bastards principle in life.

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Such as krafty? :p
Fuck you understand. You still not found a job and living with allowances given by your father. You lancheow motherfucker stole bread from 711 and sent to IMH and now fucking sister gin in this forum? Go stick a finger into your own asshole. You are probably worse than sister gin ... Your character sucks big time. oIo

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

You bastard wrote a poem calling me open leg also nobody want.
But since you're a virgin and intend to remain a virgin until you die, why should you be offended if nobody ever wants to have sex with you? :confused:

Who started the war? YOU. Who condone you? Zhihau. Who insulted me second time in condoning you? Zhihau. Everything is fucking clear.
No, it was YOU who started it:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550206#post2550206
Once again, YOU are the one who either has "English comprehension problem" or likes to "twist" other people's words (or even your own words) to make yourself look "good"; and that is also why you like to imagine and then accuse others of "insinuating" you first, so that you can justify yourself attacking them and, therefore, make yourself look "good" or "high class". :(
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550865#post2550865
Once again, you're twisting your own words to make yourself look "good" and "high class". :(
You might have met many real liars in your life, but I'm afraid YOU are also a liar yourself. :(
Or to be more precise, you mix truth with lies. :(

You might have good memories for certain things, but certainly not for other things. :(
What is worse is you have a bad habit of imagining negative things about certain kinds of people (whether online or in real life) when you have no evidence or even when the evidence is against you, before using your fake evidence (based on your imagination) to scold them (including me). :(

Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

What mole? If I am a mole I would huat as a running dog already and no need to buy house in JB. Just like my rich friends who don't even want to step into JB. Same logic for chicken mistress etc false allegations. Only stupid and evil people will think a sporean woman chicken mistress shit will need to buy house in JB to be one.

And no I am not the one who started and I cannot be the one who end it too. Just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours hounding me even after I moved away two years ago. Any serious Malaysia thread I start will always be hounded by these mudlander bastards like what one just did. And these are public news true facts but still will be made used by these bastards to abuse me public toilet nonstop. So tell me how can I be the one who stop? These bastards intention is to harass and make me leave this forum. Just like my barbarian mudlander chinese bastard neighbours want me to leave JB even though I already moved out of the estate. To live and let live is never these evil bastards principle in life.

Cool down sister. If brother Zhihau can make peace with you, it means that most of us here don't hate you. Zhihai come and say hi please :p
Don't let this community decline because of these. You are one of us.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone wants to know how these bastards will stop? Only when I leave and no ugly news of mudlanders, only ugly news of mudland govt allowed. These double standard hypocrite mudlander bastards are like that. They have no qualms to slander me with lies and half truths but when i only tell the ugly truths public news of them they stomped hard on me. That's why they are called self entitled barbarians COWARD BULLY.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

But since you're a virgin and intend to remain a virgin until you die, why should you be offended if nobody ever wants to have sex with you? :confused:

No, it was YOU who started it:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550206#post2550206

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550865#post2550865

Using your father's money to pay for home wifi and screwing sista gin here. Get a life prickhead oIo

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and have internet at tortoise speed which hanged when you want to fight war. Give so many GB for fuck when the network is always tortoise speed?

I talked about slow internet speed and straight away one nick appeared "netaccess" under the online list of members. Mudlander psychopaths are like that. Creepy and evil bastards hounding you.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Thanks for intervening.. but we'll like it to be sooner. You have engaged with her and know very well she's of unsound mind trying to destroy the forum. Engaging in poetry slams and logical arguments is a waste of time and threadcount

Correct the pap coxksucker is derailing threats esp those aunty-pap one

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and barbarian mudlander Chinese (ex) neighbours ghost spirit light up firecrackers at 8.30 am today.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I doubt it. She will just be replaced by some other looney.

This forum was designed for loonies. Kick them all out and there will be nothing left.

madness is fine as long as theres variety and renewability and sustainability not overindulgence,a uncontrolled barrage of the same old spew over and over again will kill this forum fast.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

we can indulge and humor madness every now and then but we must remain firm with medication time and punctuality in order to ensure patient and institution stability and gradual control of psychosis.

[video=youtube;krXHgl_0Bqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXHgl_0Bqo[/video]

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely vs Ptader

After all the love, care and concern I publicly showed, it pains me to get this sort of private message.

"MAD DOG!!U BETTER FAST COME WITH FAMILY TO PRAY.HEAVEN WAN"T ONE HEAD ONE HAND ONE LEG FROM YOUR FAMILY TO BE APPEASED.COME BY CANCER OR ACCIDENT N DIE BY ROADSIDE.N LET DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK N LICK YOUR MOTHER SISTER WIFE DAUGHTER CHEEBY FOR FUN"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey you are insinuating this pm is sent by me when it's not. And I also received one pm today about "upz my mother cheebye". Was that you? See the difference here? I ask for clarification and not jump to conclusions and insinuate until I very sure it's you.

After all the love, care and concern I publicly showed, it pains me to get this sort of private message.

"MAD DOG!!U BETTER FAST COME WITH FAMILY TO PRAY.HEAVEN WAN"T ONE HEAD ONE HAND ONE LEG FROM YOUR FAMILY TO BE APPEASED.COME BY CANCER OR ACCIDENT N DIE BY ROADSIDE.N LET DOGS BY ROADSIDE TO FUCK N LICK YOUR MOTHER SISTER WIFE DAUGHTER CHEEBY FOR FUN"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am all for a lively forum but not a maddening crazy Loony dominated forum.

Will this revive the forum to its former glory ?

Another big fat lie from mudlander bastard. Those threads in my name are not all started by me but you bastards out to bully me. Exactly like this thread to cast all blame onto me and portray me mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her threads are just closed/locked, but her vagina is still gasping for air out there, she can easily create new threads to go on with her schizophrenic tirade.

Having said that, it takes 2 hands to clap, a far more effective approach is isolation by ignoring her existence, namely those who engaged her previously.

Your phua CB smelly pussy mother vagina was aired by you who sold her to settle debts and that's why she is in hospital permai.