Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: A poem dedicated to zhihau

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaDK View Post
    Cool down sister. If brother Zhihau can make peace with you, it means that most of us here don't hate you. Zhihai come and say hi please
    Don't let this community decline because of these. You are one of us.
    Zhihau no sound no music. See? Confirmed he is a petty double standard hypocrite bully who do to others what he don't want others to do to his cunt bitches at home. This open leg poem dedication to them confirmed it.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    To be fair, if zhihau allows this latest thread of ginfreely's to remain open, he should also reopen my:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...
    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Alright, fair enough
    No it's not fair. Didnt Wunderfool also opened one thread today to attack me? So why must open up flat earth old thread. Two against one is called fair?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,442
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Wink Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Two against one is called fair?
    What about your:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239188-Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet-part-two
    so it's two against two, right?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    This thread is talking about never buy house in JB. Same as your shit thread insulting me? Of course not. Btw obviously I addressed my post to ask moderator, not you.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,442
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    This thread is talking about never buy house in JB. Same as your shit thread insulting me? Of course not.
    Of course not, indeed.
    My poem thread should be compared with your poem thread, not your "Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet-part-two" thread, which should be compared with Wunderfool's:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239174-Ginfreely-threads-forced-to-close-Will-madness-subside
    instead, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Btw obviously I addressed my post to ask moderator, not you.
    And you have never replied to certain members, when they were addressing other members?
    Last edited by flatearther; 21-12-2016 at 11:05 PM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,347
    My Reputation Points: 3414 / Power: 9

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Zhihau 顶呱呱
    Ginfreely 死全家
    Wikiphile 笑哈哈
    Flatearther 大兰帕

    好诗好诗
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Of course not your LJ. And you never say vulgarities in life before you call me low class to use vulgarities on barbarians like you?

    And no I don't reply to posts addressed to moderator when I know I am not a moderator. To be explicitly clear, I am talking about normal posts. Not low class post like yours going to my buy a house in JB thread and asked moderator to close it for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Of course not, indeed.
    My poem thread should be compared with your poem thread, not your "Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet-part-two" thread, which should be compared with Wunderfool's:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239174-Ginfreely-threads-forced-to-close-Will-madness-subside
    instead, right?



    And you have never replied to certain members, when they were addressing other members?
    Last edited by ginfreely; 22-12-2016 at 04:53 AM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by wikiphile View Post
    Zhihau 顶呱呱
    Ginfreely 死全家
    Wikiphile 笑哈哈
    Flatearther 大兰帕

    好诗好诗
    Mudlander COWARD LIAR where's the video of me you were boasting of watching and jerking off me?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Zhihau no sound no music. See? Confirmed he is a petty double standard hypocrite bully who do to others what he don't want others to do to his cunt bitches at home. This open leg poem dedication to them confirmed it.
    Zhihau how is the poem dedication? You only received one and you are butt hurt enough to open up closed thread for flat earth to revenge for you.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,534
    My Reputation Points: 5392 / Power: 10

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Zhihau how is the poem dedication? You only received one and you are butt hurt enough to open up closed thread for flat earth to revenge for you.
    Your poem dedication is... I have no words to describe, I'll leave it to the audience to make sense of it.

    Revenge? Nah... you didn't even bothered me much
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Your poem dedication is... I have no words to describe, I'll leave it to the audience to make sense of it.

    Revenge? Nah... you didn't even bothered me much
    Oh really? That means you no sound no music is don't give face to Asia DK post asking you for response.

    My poem is not poetic nevermind as it's just mindless insult that suits its purpose. No need to ask audience to judge as it's clearly an insult.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,534
    My Reputation Points: 5392 / Power: 10

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    My poem is not poetic nevermind as it's just mindless insult that suits its purpose. No need to ask audience to judge as it's clearly an insult.
    Oh, then you'll need to improve in your repertoire of insults. I didn't even feel the least bit insulted as nothing in your poem made sense, never mind the non-poetic structure of it all and as for AsiaDK, whether I replied to him/her in the forum or in private is none of your business, right? Bwahahahahahahaa...
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Oh, then you'll need to improve in your repertoire of insults. I didn't even feel the least bit insulted as nothing in your poem made sense, never mind the non-poetic structure of it all and as for AsiaDK, whether I replied to him/her in the forum or in private is none of your business, right? Bwahahahahahahaa...
    Hahahahahah you can say what you want but your actions show otherwise. Btw my buy a home in JB thread is filled with bastards insults. Kindly move them to flame war section which somehow you have not done. Don't blame me but blame the bastards for making you busy since they are deemed not ban able. And must I remind you every time to remove them? Are you going to insult me again that those posts are fine to you?

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    844
    My Reputation Points: 331 / Power: 1

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    everybody so bad mood these days, even people i come across on street. All in combat-readiness, ready to quarrel, ready to fight.

    Hope we can at least find solace here.
    Merry Christmas.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,534
    My Reputation Points: 5392 / Power: 10

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Are you going to insult me again that those posts are fine to you?
    Certainly making me very busy moving the posts to individual threads in the flame war forum. Thank you, I'll merge them into a single thread called Ginfreely vs the Coalition.
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Certainly making me very busy moving the posts to individual threads in the flame war forum. Thank you, I'll merge them into a single thread called Ginfreely vs the Coalition.
    Yeah all i will reply by standard message. No difference anyway. All shit lies. All same degrading female private part greetings return to their cunt bitches at home. Very easy. Put altogether good!

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,534
    My Reputation Points: 5392 / Power: 10

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Very easy. Put altogether good!
    Thank you, thank you
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Thank you, thank you
    Hey why you moved my buy house in JB thread to trivial section? I said can put all their insults from various threads together. That is, only move their insults please. Thank you please put back my thread. I already said leave my buy house in JB and other serious threads alone. Cannot be each time bastards disturb my thread and my thread is moved to trivial. I see that's not what you do to other people's threads being disrupted.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,534
    My Reputation Points: 5392 / Power: 10

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Any thread you post will attract their insult. That's what I see, that's what I'm doing. Cleaning up.
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    254
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 3

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Hey why you moved my buy house in JB thread to trivial section? I said can put all their insults from various threads together. That is, only move their insults please. Thank you please put back my thread. I already said leave my buy house in JB and other serious threads alone. Cannot be each time bastards disturb my thread and my thread is moved to trivial. I see that's not what you do to other people's threads being disrupted.
    Hhahahah toilet person with toilet posts so what you expect? Everything goes into the shit heap. Siao ting tong.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 12:19 PM
  2. This thread dedicated to LAUGHS...HAHAHA!!!
    By masgnoeL in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 27-08-2009, 01:13 AM
  3. Condolence video dedicated to Lo Hwei Yen
    By Avantas in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-11-2008, 02:48 AM
  4. This thread is dedicated to the most adorable Tammia Liu Tao
    By masgnoeL in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 25-11-2008, 04:29 PM
  5. Video dedicated to minibond investors: Let's OPEN our eyes
    By Avantas in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 01:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •