Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: A poem dedicated to zhihau

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Zhihau who thinks a virgin deserved to be dedicated an open leg poem deserves this dedication of poem:

    Zhihau has an open leg mother
    Zhihau has an open leg daughter
    Zhihau has an open leg wife
    Zhihau bang altogether five

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    866
    My Reputation Points: 331 / Power: 1

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    GinFreely, hope you don't talk like bodycells and badmouth zhihau's mum and family.
    hope u will retract those words.

    Today is winter solstice festival. Have heart.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaDK View Post
    GinFreely, hope you don't talk like bodycells and badmouth zhihau's mum and family.
    hope u will retract those words.

    Today is winter solstice festival. Have heart.
    Ash him to retract first his words yesterday that I deserved an open leg poem dedicated to me by bastard chootchiew.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,385
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Ash him to retract first his words yesterday that I deserved an open leg poem dedicated to me by bastard chootchiew.
    Get things right. I was just a contributor. But you will surely say liars as you have 疑神疑鬼 sickness. Tsk Tsk tsk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,385
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Zhihau who thinks a virgin deserved to be dedicated an open leg poem deserves this dedication of poem:

    Zhihau has an open leg mother
    Zhihau has an open leg daughter
    Zhihau has an open leg wife
    Zhihau bang altogether five
    Zhihau live in singapore
    And is boy next door
    Not like you who is a jb whore
    Why you want to start a war

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,458
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Wink Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    To be fair, if zhihau allows this latest thread of ginfreely's to remain open, he should also reopen my:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,543
    My Reputation Points: 5392 / Power: 10

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    To be fair
    Alright, fair enough
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,458
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Red face Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Alright, fair enough
    Arigatou Gozaimasu!

    Last edited by flatearther; 21-12-2016 at 06:06 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Get things right. I was just a contributor. But you will surely say liars as you have 疑神疑鬼 sickness. Tsk Tsk tsk
    You get things right. Don't twist my words bastard. Everything I wrote there is right. You bastard wrote a poem calling me open leg also nobody want. And zhihau words are the poem is fine and in the right place dedicated to me. And so return tribute to his mother wife daughters who certainly deserved an open leg poem. Who started the war? YOU. Who condone you? Zhihau. Who insulted me second time in condoning you? Zhihau. Everything is fucking clear.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Zhihau live in singapore
    And is boy next door
    Not like you who is a jb whore
    Why you want to start a war
    Your mother baby is a mudlander whore in JB and you a pap ib whore.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    866
    My Reputation Points: 331 / Power: 1

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Who started the war? YOU. Who condone you? Zhihau. Who insulted me second time in condoning you? Zhihau. Everything is fucking clear.
    Sister GinFreely, today is a festive day. Can we all start fresh and I appeal to you to kindly consider to forgive and let go of the past conflicts? I really hope you are not a mole to disrupt the readership of this community. Earlier, I wrote to ask you withhold further fire because at this rate, we will irritate more infrequent readers and lose more traffic.

    Worst of all, don't need to scold people's mother, wife or daughter. Just keep your rant in particular thread and usually you can find voices that side u (and objects to you, which is perfectly normal). Sister, if you are unhappy in life, some of our brothers here will care.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,458
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Talking Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaDK View Post
    ... and usually you can find voices that side u. Sister, if you are unhappy in life, some of our brothers here will care.
    Such as krafty?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaDK View Post
    Sister GinFreely, today is a festive day. Can we all start fresh and I appeal to you to kindly consider to forgive and let go of the past conflicts? I really hope you are not a mole to disrupt the readership of this community. Earlier, I wrote to ask you withhold further fire because at this rate, we will irritate more infrequent readers and lose more traffic.

    Worst of all, don't need to scold people's mother, wife or daughter. Just keep your rant in particular thread and usually you can find voices that side u (and objects to you, which is perfectly normal). Sister, if you are unhappy in life, some of our brothers here will care.
    What mole? If I am a mole I would huat as a running dog already and no need to buy house in JB. Just like my rich friends who don't even want to step into JB. Same logic for chicken mistress etc false allegations. Only stupid and evil people will think a sporean woman chicken mistress shit will need to buy house in JB to be one.

    And no I am not the one who started and I cannot be the one who end it too. Just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours hounding me even after I moved away two years ago. Any serious Malaysia thread I start will always be hounded by these mudlander bastards like what one just did. And these are public news true facts but still will be made used by these bastards to abuse me public toilet nonstop. So tell me how can I be the one who stop? These bastards intention is to harass and make me leave this forum. Just like my barbarian mudlander chinese bastard neighbours want me to leave JB even though I already moved out of the estate. To live and let live is never these evil bastards principle in life.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 21-12-2016 at 08:27 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    408
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 1

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Such as krafty?
    Fuck you understand. You still not found a job and living with allowances given by your father. You lancheow motherfucker stole bread from 711 and sent to IMH and now fucking sister gin in this forum? Go stick a finger into your own asshole. You are probably worse than sister gin ... Your character sucks big time. oIo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,458
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Wink Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    You bastard wrote a poem calling me open leg also nobody want.
    But since you're a virgin and intend to remain a virgin until you die, why should you be offended if nobody ever wants to have sex with you?


    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Who started the war? YOU. Who condone you? Zhihau. Who insulted me second time in condoning you? Zhihau. Everything is fucking clear.
    No, it was YOU who started it:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550206#post2550206
    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Once again, YOU are the one who either has "English comprehension problem" or likes to "twist" other people's words (or even your own words) to make yourself look "good"; and that is also why you like to imagine and then accuse others of "insinuating" you first, so that you can justify yourself attacking them and, therefore, make yourself look "good" or "high class".
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550865#post2550865
    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Once again, you're twisting your own words to make yourself look "good" and "high class".
    You might have met many real liars in your life, but I'm afraid YOU are also a liar yourself.
    Or to be more precise, you mix truth with lies.

    You might have good memories for certain things, but certainly not for other things.
    What is worse is you have a bad habit of imagining negative things about certain kinds of people (whether online or in real life) when you have no evidence or even when the evidence is against you, before using your fake evidence (based on your imagination) to scold them (including me).
    Last edited by flatearther; 21-12-2016 at 08:36 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    866
    My Reputation Points: 331 / Power: 1

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    What mole? If I am a mole I would huat as a running dog already and no need to buy house in JB. Just like my rich friends who don't even want to step into JB. Same logic for chicken mistress etc false allegations. Only stupid and evil people will think a sporean woman chicken mistress shit will need to buy house in JB to be one.

    And no I am not the one who started and I cannot be the one who end it too. Just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours hounding me even after I moved away two years ago. Any serious Malaysia thread I start will always be hounded by these mudlander bastards like what one just did. And these are public news true facts but still will be made used by these bastards to abuse me public toilet nonstop. So tell me how can I be the one who stop? These bastards intention is to harass and make me leave this forum. Just like my barbarian mudlander chinese bastard neighbours want me to leave JB even though I already moved out of the estate. To live and let live is never these evil bastards principle in life.
    Cool down sister. If brother Zhihau can make peace with you, it means that most of us here don't hate you. Zhihai come and say hi please
    Don't let this community decline because of these. You are one of us.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    What mole? If I am a mole I would huat as a running dog already and no need to buy house in JB. Just like my rich friends who don't even want to step into JB. Same logic for chicken mistress etc false allegations. Only stupid and evil people will think a sporean woman chicken mistress shit will need to buy house in JB to be one.

    And no I am not the one who started and I cannot be the one who end it too. Just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours hounding me even after I moved away two years ago. Any serious Malaysia thread I start will always be hounded by these mudlander bastards like what one just did. And these are public news true facts but still will be made used by these bastards to abuse me public toilet nonstop. So tell me how can I be the one who stop? These bastards intention is to harass and make me leave this forum. Just like my barbarian mudlander chinese bastard neighbours want me to leave JB even though I already moved out of the estate. To live and let live is never these evil bastards principle in life.
    Everyone wants to know how these bastards will stop? Only when I leave and no ugly news of mudlanders, only ugly news of mudland govt allowed. These double standard hypocrite mudlander bastards are like that. They have no qualms to slander me with lies and half truths but when i only tell the ugly truths public news of them they stomped hard on me. That's why they are called self entitled barbarians COWARD BULLY.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    408
    My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 1

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    But since you're a virgin and intend to remain a virgin until you die, why should you be offended if nobody ever wants to have sex with you?



    No, it was YOU who started it:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550206#post2550206

    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550865#post2550865
    Using your father's money to pay for home wifi and screwing sista gin here. Get a life prickhead oIo

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Fuck you LIAR. I already wrote there clearly zhihau insulted me first when I merely asked him to do his moderator job to remove posts to flame war section. He should know insults beget insults. Especially when I already declared I am virgin who don't deserve such filthy poems.

    And don't twist using your irrelevant logic and shit again about virgin shouldn't be offended by a poem that said open leg also nobody wants.

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    But since you're a virgin and intend to remain a virgin until you die, why should you be offended if nobody ever wants to have sex with you?



    No, it was YOU who started it:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550206#post2550206

    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550865#post2550865

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Filthy wanker wangfeng has no shame to act blur and even act righteous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wangfeng View Post
    Fuck you understand. You still not found a job and living with allowances given by your father. You lancheow motherfucker stole bread from 711 and sent to IMH and now fucking sister gin in this forum? Go stick a finger into your own asshole. You are probably worse than sister gin ... Your character sucks big time. oIo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangfeng View Post
    Using your father's money to pay for home wifi and screwing sista gin here. Get a life prickhead oIo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 12:19 PM
  2. This thread dedicated to LAUGHS...HAHAHA!!!
    By masgnoeL in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 27-08-2009, 01:13 AM
  3. Condolence video dedicated to Lo Hwei Yen
    By Avantas in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-11-2008, 02:48 AM
  4. This thread is dedicated to the most adorable Tammia Liu Tao
    By masgnoeL in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 25-11-2008, 04:29 PM
  5. Video dedicated to minibond investors: Let's OPEN our eyes
    By Avantas in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 01:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •