Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: A poem dedicated to zhihau

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Any thread you post will attract their insult. That's what I see, that's what I'm doing. Cleaning up.
    So what you mean? All my serious threads will be moved to trivial? No way! This is unjust and letting the bastards win.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    254
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 3

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    So what you mean? All my serious threads will be moved to trivial? No way! This is unjust and letting the bastards win.
    Yes way toilet #1

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    Hhahahah toilet person with toilet posts so what you expect? Everything goes into the shit heap. Siao ting tong.
    COWARD clone Toilet post person calling others what he is himself. Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling lies with no shame.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Any thread you post will attract their insult. That's what I see, that's what I'm doing. Cleaning up.
    I see that's not what you do to other people's threads being disrupted. You are very unfair here. If every thread is disrupted, you have to move the insults for every thread. I don't mind volunteering to be your helper cleaner moderator. That's what I did anyway last time, sweeping up shit at JB public road thrown by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,065
    My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

    Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    I see that's not what you do to other people's threads being disrupted. You are very unfair here. If every thread is disrupted, you have to move the insults for every thread. I don't mind volunteering to be your helper cleaner moderator. That's what I did anyway last time, sweeping up shit at JB public road thrown by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.
    Zhihau,

    Why no reply and this thread moved to trivial too? You are a tyrant moderator BULLY!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 12:19 PM
  2. This thread dedicated to LAUGHS...HAHAHA!!!
    By masgnoeL in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 27-08-2009, 01:13 AM
  3. Condolence video dedicated to Lo Hwei Yen
    By Avantas in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-11-2008, 02:48 AM
  4. This thread is dedicated to the most adorable Tammia Liu Tao
    By masgnoeL in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 25-11-2008, 04:29 PM
  5. Video dedicated to minibond investors: Let's OPEN our eyes
    By Avantas in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 01:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •