• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Fo from me. When did I say that I want to show my nice pm to him or anyone else? He is the one who went round showing my ostrich pm so of course he has no problem to show my nice pm.
But since he's not showing it (for whatever reason), YOU should show it instead, in order to PROVE that you are such a "nice" person, right? :wink:
Otherwise, most of us find it very hard to believe that you are so "nice", right? :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh shit. .. I just thought . If you are not gilla ostri then there is only 1 reason why you were so mad when I posted the ostrich pix. You are felicia chin :eek::*::rolleyes:

6789092.jpg

ostrich2.jpg

:*::*:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

But since he's not showing it (for whatever reason), YOU should show it instead, in order to PROVE that you are such a "nice" person, right? :wink:
Otherwise, most of us find it very hard to believe that you are so "nice", right? :wink:

You are wasting my time and everybody time asking the same thing that's already answered in post number 64. And this is the last time I will highlight the post number for you. Next time I will just ask you go and read.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now everyone knows how dirty chootchiew is to play dirty tricks to shua liu mang aka play gangster after being caught lying. Only idiots are swindled by such wolves in sheep's skin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

无赖 Ostrich chootchiew you are caught lying. Just fo.

Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? Hahahahaha No pm to show. OSTRICH chootchiew COWARD LIAR caught lying again. And you have proven yourself to be the ostrich and now back to wolf in sheep's skin 无赖 acting blur and hurling insults. Hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and meet COWARD LIAR BULLY chootchiew who shamelessly called me ostrich for the 12th times after he was caught lying by me. Ostrich calling others ostrich hahahahaha.

Buy a house in JB and Kena insulted ostrich for 16 times by OSTRICH COWARD LIAR BULLY chootchiew.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are wasting my time and everybody time asking the same thing that's already answered in post number 64. And this is the last time I will highlight the post number for you. Next time I will just ask you go and read.
Well, as long as no "nice" PM of yours is available for anyone to read in this thread or any other thread, I dare say that most members and guests would find it very hard to believe that you are such a "nice" person (let alone a "nice" woman) just because you say so, when most of your other posts are full of vulgar words and lies, right? :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well, as long as no "nice" PM of yours is available for anyone to read in this thread or any other thread, I dare say that most members and guests would find it very hard to believe that you are such a "nice" person (let alone a "nice" woman) just because you say so, when most of your other posts are full of vulgar words and lies, right? :wink:

Hahaha now I can submit 2 useful court proves on the pm to sentence ostrigin to imh :biggrin:
Whereas ostrigin can only keep repeating for where is the nice pm, and while harping on it, her arms and legs being tied up with straps and up the imh lorry. Hehehe

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual you are using every opportunity and no shame to lie to cast aspersions on me when bastard OSTRICH chootchiew already admitted he has received the nice pm from me in his post that you quoted. Shows your evil and creepy character. Enough said.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling lies with no shame. You have received my nice pm and you are caught lying about replying to me when you did not reply at all. Now you are caught lying again about me harping on my nice pm to you when you played dirty tricks to pass off irrelevant pms as proof and of course I ask you proper proof of reply to my nice pm . OSTRICH COWARD LIAR BULLY chootchiew wolf in sheep's clothing.

Hahaha now I can submit 2 useful court proves on the pm to sentence ostrigin to imh :biggrin:
Whereas ostrigin can only keep repeating for where is the nice pm, and while harping on it, her arms and legs being tied up with straps and up the imh lorry. Hehehe

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam should captioned the picture - " The madness is here again. What can we do ? "

PM LHL.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and Kena insulted ostrich for 16 times by OSTRICH COWARD LIAR BULLY chootchiew.

Buy a house in JB and Kena insulted ostrich for 18 times by OSTRICH COWARD LIAR BULLY chootchiew.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fo from me. When did I say that I want to show my nice pm to him or anyone else? He is the one who went round showing my ostrich pm so of course he has no problem to show my nice pm.

Anyway he already admitted and confirmed I sent him a nice pm as you can see in his post that you quoted. So it's already proven by himself that he received a nice pm from me. You no need to twist and dictate I show my pm as proof.

What you did not highlight in his same post is the next sentence that he lied of replying to my nice pm when that's totally not true. He didn't reply at all.

When confronted he said he will show pms but again that's another lie as proven he tried to pass off subsequent pms as reply to my pm when it's obviously not the case.

For the benefit to everyone, I summaries the above clearly. If you still cannot understand, that's your hidden agenda as usual. Fo from me.

This is post number 64 summary that I write to flat earth and then repeated to him (when he asked again) to read and yet after that he pretended can't see the sentence that chootchiew already admitted he received my nice pm and come and harp on no proof crap and I cannot be nice. Fucking evil and creepy mudlanders are like that. No ethics and lawless just like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which part of my post number 92 is addressed to you? Obviously I am telling the audience about you. Understand the difference? So what contradiction is there? No contradiction why you are always highlighting as if there is contradiction? Because you are evil piece of shit.

Again your proof is twisted. You always highlight to twist to wrong understanding when obviously my sentence is clear next time you ask me again to repeat number 64 - or anything else - I will just ask you go and read. But have you asked me anything and I reply to you post number 64? No. So wtf you highlighted "last time" for? CB kia

"You are wasting my time and everybody time asking the same thing that's already answered in post number 64. And this is the last time I will highlight the post number for you. Next time I will just ask you go and read."

But you said earlier:

right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

chootchiew already admitted he has received the nice pm from me in his post that you quoted.
But did he say it was "months" before those January 2016 PMs? :wink:
You were the one who said it, so the onus is on YOU to prove it, right? :wink:
And even if it's true (i.e. it was truly a nice PM you sent to him months before January 2016), the fact is NOW (or even for the whole of this year) you are NOT nice, to say the least! :wink:

As the saying goes, "better late than never", at least chootchiew bothered to PM you a few times in January 2016, right?
But just because you did not receive the kind of answers you were expecting from him, you changed your mind and concluded that he should be your enemy, resulting in your insulting March PM, based on your imagination that chootchiew was "insinuating" you! :*:

Fortunately, this is only an internet quarrel among anonymous people.
If this were a real-life quarrel, you will certainly be in much deeper trouble, to say the least. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

When did I claim to be nice or portray myself to be nice in this forum? I only said I speak nicely to my neighbours, my staff, my whoever. But I am not a saint - and no one is a saint - to be nice when people are trampling me nonstop. And I don't care to be called nice person or portray myself to be nice person although I care to be nice and polite to people at all levels from cleaner to CEO.

But the fact is I sent chootchiew a nice pm and he received it and the point is chootchiew is the one portraying himself to be nice and that's why he lied about replying to me when there is no need to lie about that. And I already said he didn't bother to reply me at all but you still twist here it's better late than never. If I didn't highlight in the forum, he would not have pm me at all on this. And why did I highlight in the forum is also because he is portraying himself nice to me when he didn't reply my nice pm at all. If someone write to you nicely you should at least acknowledge reply right? And the insulting pm I already explained before on tekkun. And the proof I already explained before. Go and read. Don't believe it's in the forum, go and search. Don't everybody come and shit allegations at me and expect me to counter allegations and go and proof.

And lastly you should give your enemy advice to yourself. If you are always twisting people words like that, real life enemy will certainly be alot and much more trouble. And you are the one really not nice anyhow casting aspersions on me nonstop and yet always portraying and pretending to be nice.

But did he say it was "months" before those January 2016 PMs? :wink:
You were the one who said it, so the onus is on YOU to prove it, right? :wink:
And even if it's true (i.e. it was truly a nice PM you sent to him months before January 2016), the fact is NOW (or even for the whole of this year) you are NOT nice, to say the least! :wink:

As the saying goes, "better late than never", at least chootchiew bothered to PM you a few times in January 2016, right?
But just because you did not receive the kind of answers you were expecting from him, you changed your mind and concluded that he should be your enemy, resulting in your insulting March PM, based on your imagination that chootchiew was "insinuating" you! :*:

Fortunately, this is only an internet quarrel among anonymous people.
If this were a real-life quarrel, you will certainly be in much deeper trouble, to say the least. :(

Last edited: