• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 23-year-old Malaysian man to be charged with murder for ... - The Straits Times

My one cm LJ cannot compare to your 10 cm clitoris but at least mine no bad smell hahahahaha.

A virgin ten cm clitoris then your phua CB smelly mother wife daughters must be 1 metre.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and sheep will be eaten by wolves in sheep's skin next door.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

madness will only subside if u shoot the insane piggy to put it out of its misery,may i suggest the colt 45. acp when a niggers got to put a cap in yo ass.

[video=youtube;vEwypYGRoho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwypYGRoho[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Fuck you LIAR. I already wrote there clearly zhihau insulted me first when I merely asked him to do his moderator job to remove posts to flame war section. He should know insults beget insults. Especially when I already declared I am virgin who don't deserve such filthy poems.

And don't twist using your irrelevant logic and shit again about virgin shouldn't be offended by a poem that said open leg also nobody wants.

But since you're a virgin and intend to remain a virgin until you die, why should you be offended if nobody ever wants to have sex with you? :confused:

No, it was YOU who started it:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550206#post2550206

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2550865#post2550865

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mudlander Chinese evil bastard fo from spore first before you ask me to fo from mudland.
But just two days ago, you said to me:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238839-For-those-who-think-I-am-mad-Please-provide-the-answers-for-these-questions&p=2550458#post2550458
And you and your family never left Johor for spore lah, all still in JB...
so have you changed your mind? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Filthy wanker wangfeng has no shame to act blur and even act righteous.

Fuck you understand. You still not found a job and living with allowances given by your father. You lancheow motherfucker stole bread from 711 and sent to IMH and now fucking sister gin in this forum? Go stick a finger into your own asshole. You are probably worse than sister gin ... Your character sucks big time. oIo

Using your father's money to pay for home wifi and screwing sista gin here. Get a life prickhead oIo

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cool down sister. If brother Zhihau can make peace with you, it means that most of us here don't hate you. Zhihai come and say hi please :p
Don't let this community decline because of these. You are one of us.

Zhihau no sound no music. See? Confirmed he is a petty double standard hypocrite bully who do to others what he don't want others to do to his cunt bitches at home. This open leg poem dedication to them confirmed it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I never changed my mind. Let me tell you idiot explicitly. If you mudlander want to tell me sporean to fo from JB then first fo from spore. And that means working in spore not just living in spore. I am sure you know there are many mudlanders Chinese and ah nehs working in spore and living in JB. So if anyone of you want to ask me to fo from JB, first ask yourselves to fo from spore. And even if you are a mudlander who don't work in spore, make sure you don't take business from mudlanders who earned their money from spore before you ask me to fo from JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet mudlander psychopath who carried out vicious and ongoing personal smearing campaign against you for years and possibly a lifetime.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet mudlander psychopath who carried out vicious and ongoing personal smearing campaign against you for years and possibly a lifetime.

Buy a house in JB and experience long-term and vicious character assassination campaign by mudlander psychopath.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

madness will only subside if u shoot the insane piggy to put it out of its misery,may i suggest the colt 45. acp when a niggers got to put a cap in yo ass.

[video=youtube;vEwypYGRoho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwypYGRoho[/video]

No the evil psychopath and online mob should be machine gunned down to solve the madness problem.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Many thanks to zhihau for reopening my thread! :o
Now we can all resume healing ginfreely's soul! :p
stephen-chow-o.gif

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey you are insinuating this pm is sent by me when it's not. And I also received one pm today about "upz my mother cheebye". Was that you? See the difference here? I ask for clarification and not jump to conclusions and insinuate until I very sure it's you.

should be upz your mother phua cheebye KNNCCB puki mak

song boh? pls quote in full next time.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

No the evil psychopath and online mob should be machine gunned down to solve the madness problem.
May I ask, if you were Leongsam or the owner of sammyboy.com, which currently active members would you ban? :confused:
Also, which currently active members would you allow to continue posting? :confused:
And do you have any favourite member or members? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

May I ask, if you were Leongsam or the owner of sammyboy.com, which currently active members would you ban? :confused:
Also, which currently active members would you allow to continue posting? :confused:
And do you have any favourite member or members? :confused:

I have already said it many times who should be banned. No need and no point and no wish to repeat to you.