• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is This Why PAP Is In Power?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysia-ranked-36th-most-ignorant-country-out-of-40-countries-singapore-ranked-at-8th-world-of-.jpg

Is this the reason why PAP is in power?

Singapore is 8th most ignorant country. Those who voted for PAP are ignorant

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main reason is that no opposition party is able to replace the pap as the government of Singapore. Even if all the WP candidates are elected during the last GE 2015, they still do not have enough to form the government. So it will take a fool to risk chaos ..... of no government. Simple.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main reason is that no opposition party is able to replace the pap as the government of Singapore. Even if all the WP candidates are elected during the last GE 2015, they still do not have enough to form the government. So it will take a fool to risk chaos ..... of no government. Simple.

Singaporeans cant expect the Opposition to be the govt if Singaporeans are not prepared to vote in more Opposition. Taking over a govt sometimes involves small incremental steps. Singaporeans must take the first step to vote in more Opposition members at the next GE. Hopefully the pap can be toppled in the next two or three GEs.

The topple of the US Democratic Party on 8 Nov should give the PAP some cause for reflection

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The main reason is that most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans cant expect the Opposition to be the govt if Singaporeans are not prepared to vote in more Opposition. Taking over a govt sometimes involves small incremental steps. Singaporeans must take the first step to vote in more Opposition members at the next GE. Hopefully the pap can be toppled in the next two or three GEs.

The topple of the US Democratic Party on 8 Nov should give the PAP some cause for reflection

is PAP conceding a nanometer???

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is 8th most ignorant country. Those who voted for PAP are ignorant

More accurately, we can say Singaporeans are selfish. If they are ignorant, non-PAP endorsed candidates wun secure 2/3 of the votes in the last presidential election.

Singaporeans want opposition but not in their own yard. Singaporeans fear that their town's benefits and town council staff will rebel against opposition MPs if elected like AHTC.

Since everyone is selfish, just remember to stay focused and take good care of those around you. If we have an non-PAP endorsed winner in 2017 presidential elections, more will not want to vote for opposition MPs in their wards. I know I sound discouraged. But yes, I am.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main reason is that most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

This is the result of reading and hearing 50years of pap propaganda.

With better educated Singaporeans, the tide is turning fast.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
More accurately, we can say Singaporeans are selfish. If they are ignorant, non-PAP endorsed candidates wun secure 2/3 of the votes in the last presidential election.

Singaporeans want opposition but not in their own yard. Singaporeans fear that their town's benefits and town council staff will rebel against opposition MPs if elected like AHTC.

Since everyone is selfish, just remember to stay focused and take good care of those around you. If we have an non-PAP endorsed winner in 2017 presidential elections, more will not want to vote for opposition MPs in their wards. I know I sound discouraged. But yes, I am.

if Singaporeans dont wake up, the country will die

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
if Singaporeans dont wake up, the country will die

I heard old folks happily going around for almost-free teeth-cleaning with their ChAS and PG Card while their kids lose out to foreigners in university enrolment or career. I heard people flipping BTOs as possible while their young struggles with the inflated prices.

Everyone happy like fuck wor.
if selfish singaporean don't care, why should we care?

You work like shit to support 1-2 kids while the next president might be a house speaker, elected MP with 5 kids.
Come on lor, machiam we cannot manage time, we don't want to have more kids meh?
Why not help selfish Singaporeans elect a president who cannot relate to them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard old folks happily going around for almost-free teeth-cleaning with their ChAS and PG Card while their kids lose out to foreigners in university enrolment or career. I heard people flipping BTOs as possible while their young struggles with the inflated prices.

Everyone happy like fuck wor.
if selfish singaporean don't care, why should we care?

You work like shit to support 1-2 kids while the next president might be a house speaker, elected MP with 5 kids.
Come on lor, machiam we cannot manage time, we don't want to have more kids meh?
Why not help selfish Singaporeans elect a president who cannot relate to them.

Well said. You are very wise, certainly not one in the Index of Ignorance. If more singaporeans are like you, Singapore has hope

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
it shows sinkielan got a highly ignorant gahmen ...

Definitely. PAP is a very ignorant govt. Just look at its statements:

1. Singapore has no poor people.
2. If you have to be poor, Singapore is the best country to be poor.
3. Old people work because they dont want to be bored at home
etc

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP will remain in power because even if voters dislike PAP, they cannot bring themselves to vote for the opposition. Very few sinkies would dare to entrust the future of their ward and Singapore to the likes of NSP, SDA, SDP and RP. Even the only established opposition group, WP, has been proven incapable of running a GRC.