• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

LOL bully say stand up against a victim hahahahaha. Btw before you want to stand up like a man, leave your name and nric and not be the COWARD which you are posting shameless shit lies of me. Pui your phua Cb cunt bitch public toilet whore mother wife daughters fucked by filthy shit skins.

All the men bullies stand up and leave your name and nric. COWARD LIARS with no balls hiding behind computer smearing and bullying woman nonstop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB chow hai mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to melaka

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful shit lies without any shame. COWARD LIARS who dare not leave name and nric but hiding behind computer bullying woman many to one.

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

超度HERCHOWHAI. :biggrin:
Stab her in the cheebye with a cross.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just attack regardless, fuck her deep deep. :biggrin:
Yes, sir!
attachment.php

But my style has no vulgar words because I honestly don't have much skill in that department. :o

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, sir!
attachment.php

But my style has no vulgar words because I honestly don't have much skill in that department. :o

A Whore is also known as a wanton woman who sells modesty, you can address her in artistic terms if you prefer.

To me, she's just a filthy whore with an overused fucking smelly cunt. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who should be inducted?

Nail ginfreely the whore to the cross and crucify her pussy, spread out her labia flaps and nail them in 4 corners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, sir!
attachment.php

Didn't I say ask bullies to fo from me will not work? Look how this bastard is now shamelessly seeking coalition from fellow bastards. Oh SINKIE is also Christian/Catholic like this bastard flat earth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD mudlander male slut with wanton family selling mother when lost in shares. No ethics and lawless mudlander cottonmouth complaining mudland govt nonstop with no mirror to look at your ugly inside out blackheart evil whore face.

A Whore is also known as a wanton woman who sells modesty, you can address her in artistic terms if you prefer.

To me, she's just a filthy whore with an overused fucking smelly cunt. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't I say ask bullies to fo from me will not work? Look how this bastard is now shamelessly seeking coalition from fellow bastards. Oh SINKIE is also Christian/Catholic like this bastard flat earth.

Why are there so many Christians bullies among the cuberbullies here? SINKIE aka cottonmouth is one. Flat earth is one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who should be inducted?

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB chow hai mother wife daughters smelly pussy labia from spore to melaka

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful shit lies without any shame. COWARD LIARS who dare not leave name and nric but hiding behind computer bullying woman many to one.

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't I say ask bullies to fo from me will not work?
Didn't you also say to me in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238917-The-Truth-about-women&p=2550917#post2550917
And I don't wish to talk to you evil bastard.
So why are you still talking to me? :confused:
Do you secretly like to talk to me? :p
In any case, as long as I'm able to and have nothing better to do, I will still continue responding to your "high class" posts! :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muahahaha. Do it with a hammer. 永不抄身 :biggrin:

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB chow hai mother wife daughters smelly pussy labia 永不抄身 from spore to melaka

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB chow hai mother wife daughters smelly pussy labia 永不抄身 from spore to melaka

Don't say I never warned you. You cut&paste is spamming and will get ban . Please type different words. Last time I already tipped you never listen and got banned .:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at my words which part is addressed to you? I am quoting your post as proof that asking bullies to fo never work. Another proof of you evil twisting my words again.

Didn't you also say to me in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238917-The-Truth-about-women&p=2550917#post2550917

So why are you still talking to me? :confused:
Do you secretly like to talk to me? :p
In any case, as long as I'm able to and have nothing better to do, I will still continue responding to your "high class" posts! :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't say I never warned you. You cut&paste is spamming and will get ban . Please type different words. Last time I already tipped you never listen and got banned .:biggrin:

I already proved you lying about this and you still shamelessly lying again. I was banned for no reasons as I was not spamming when banned. Now that zhihau said he didn't ban me , it had to be leongsam or his secret moderators. Could be scroobal nursing a secret grudge for me speaking out for jw5 on his scroobal clone bashing last time.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: AMDKs Forced To Do 'Walk of Shame' In Indonesia!

Wait till your virgin daughter get abused a slut and suffered walk of shame for no crime then you come and talk big about dont have a forgiving heart. Especially when these evil bastards are unrepentant and still harming you nonstop. Forgive what shit?

You virgin daughter got raped by some kelings? Or was it you who got raped? Is that why you are so fearful of your jiuhu neighbours?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AMDKs Forced To Do 'Walk of Shame' In Indonesia!

You virgin daughter got raped by some kelings? Or was it you who got raped? Is that why you are so fearful of your jiuhu neighbours?

Rape your phua CB mother wife daughters. I am not fearful of them but it's a fact these barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell caused me great distress by harassing me non-stop like ghost spirit.