• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is PAP Killing Singaporeans?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How strange because I pity you. You allow someone to live in your mind 24/7/365 rent free.

You have yet to be liberated from your pitiful state of slavery and bondage. I have helped so many Singaporeans to be free. You need to be delivered from your bondage

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. But restaurant food is equally vulnerable. The whole of Singapore is under threat

My fellow activist, Thanks for posting this link. I agree with you.

It is much better to buy your own organic vegetables and cook it at home. It is best to grow your own.

Emigrate to another place that has a land to grow your own food is the best alternative.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Restaurants today employ PRCs, 1 bucket of water use the whole day to wash all the vegs. Ask Gahman to release the number of Throat Cancer over the past 10 yrs since Ah loong took over Sillypore. Maybe, his way of punishing Sinkies for his failing health.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fellow activist, Thanks for posting this link. I agree with you.

It is much better to buy your own organic vegetables and cook it at home. It is best to grow your own.

Emigrate to another place that has a land to grow your own food is the best alternative.

Hi bodycells,

The lure of immigration is very attractive to me.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Restaurants today employ PRCs, 1 bucket of water use the whole day to wash all the vegs. Ask Gahman to release the number of Throat Cancer over the past 10 yrs since Ah loong took over Sillypore. Maybe, his way of punishing Sinkies for his failing health.

LHL knows he is falling fast

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hawker center food beware!!!!

Sinkies should eat more often at restaurants. They should try the food at Crystal Jade, Paradise and Din Tai Feng more often. The food is fresh and delicious. It's much healthier than the usual pig swill that most sinkies call as 'mixed vegetables rice' as the coffeeshops or hawker centres.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies should eat more often at restaurants. They should try the food at Crystal Jade, Paradise and Din Tai Feng more often. The food is fresh and delicious. It's much healthier than the usual pig swill that most sinkies call as 'mixed vegetables rice' as the coffeeshops or hawker centres.

The vegetables for restaurants come from pesticide infested Cameron Highlands too. PAP is killing Singaporeans