• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is PAP Killing Singaporeans?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the contrary the pap has created wealth and prosperity for sinkies so much so that each household has not only 1 pup but 3. mele kalikimaka.

IMG_3693.JPG

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP imports 200 tons of highly toxic Cameron vegetables laced with strong pesticides for Singaporeans daily

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Rampant use of pesticides for vegetable cultivation in Cameron Highlands raises serious concerns"

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Consumers’ Association of Penang’s past investigations in Cameron Highlands and other areas has found indiscriminate use of pesticides. Farmers even use banned pesticides that are highly toxic to human health. The application of pesticide cocktails, i.e. mixing of different types of pesticides, to make the mixture more potent is also common.

Pesticides affect human health through acute effects, chronic effects or both. Chronic effects can be delayed effects from an individual exposure or the result of repeated low-level exposures, whose impacts build over time."

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have tried planting cucumbers, chillies without using pesticides. It was near impossible. Not even when fine nettings were used for just a few plants. When planted in huge quantity, I think the surrounding areas of the farm also needs to be sterile from pest even when planted in enclosed space. So I guess the safest way is to wash our greens properly, even when eating those so-called organic ones.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Consumers’ Association of Penang’s past investigations in Cameron Highlands and other areas has found indiscriminate use of pesticides. Farmers even use banned pesticides that are highly toxic to human health. The application of pesticide cocktails, i.e. mixing of different types of pesticides, to make the mixture more potent is also common.

Pesticides affect human health through acute effects, chronic effects or both. Chronic effects can be delayed effects from an individual exposure or the result of repeated low-level exposures, whose impacts build over time."

No big deal, Sinkies slave die just import new slaves frm PRC, India or Pinoyland, plus it keeps labour cost low.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tried planting cucumbers, chillies without using pesticides. It was near impossible. Not even when fine nettings were used for just a few plants. When planted in huge quantity, I think the surrounding areas of the farm also needs to be sterile from pest even when planted in enclosed space. So I guess the safest way is to wash our greens properly, even when eating those so-called organic ones.

The toxin is in the vegetables, not on it. Washing can't remove the toxin

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's pap's belief. Singaporeans die nvm. That's why they disregard our health

Yes..very true..the idiotic PM commit the dastardly act [/B]of allowing toxic food to be imported from Fukushima...and AVA does not publish the list of imported foodstuff from there .

Bloody murderer and many hope for him to have a relapse for his sinful act.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The toxin is in the vegetables, not on it. Washing can't remove the toxin

Systemic pesticide is absorbed by the roots and is in the plant, killing the pest that attack it. Usually used for fruit bearing plants like tomato where the plant can bear fruits repeatedly. I don't think such pesticide is used for vegetables which is harvested after a few weeks. So the pesticides used are usually the externally applied type.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes..very true..the idiotic PM commit the dastardly act [/B]of allowing toxic food to be imported from Fukushima...and AVA does not publish the list of imported foodstuff from there .

Bloody murderer and many hope for him to have a relapse for his sinful act.

LHL lacks wisdom and compassion

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Use organic pesticides..Was told Garlic water is good

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Systemic pesticide is absorbed by the roots and is in the plant, killing the pest that attack it. Usually used for fruit bearing plants like tomato where the plant can bear fruits repeatedly. I don't think such pesticide is used for vegetables which is harvested after a few weeks. So the pesticides used are usually the externally applied type.

"Pesticide residues, crop contaminants (aflatoxins, patulin, ochratoxin, etc.)
naturally occurring toxic substances and heavy metals are the major contaminants
found in fruit and vegetables. Pesticides are used in management of pests and
diseases in Agricultural and Horticultural crops. Heavy metals are present in the
irrigation water and other manures. Infested seeds, irrigation water and soil act as
the source of the fungal toxins.

Pesticides can leave adverse effects on the nervous system. Some harmful pesticides
can cause several hazardous diseases like cancer, liver, kidney, and lung damage.
Certain pesticides can also cause loss of weight and appetite, irritability, insomnia,
behavioural disorder and dermatological problems. The pesticide residue found in
fruit and vegetables include residues of both banned (Aldrin, Chlordane, Endrin,
Heptachlor, Ethyl Paration, etc.) and restricted pesticides for use in India (DDT,
Endosulfan, etc.).
Heavy metals also causes adverse effect in human metabolic system, skin
diseases, heart problems, etc."

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall how he beat a bright NUS First Class Hons grad to almost bankruptcy....... the look on his face is indeed scary

Not only is he not compassionate and not forgiving, LHL is viciously vindictive

Which PM sues a jobless citizen to bankruptcy??

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use organic pesticides..Was told Garlic water is good

How does the pap feed 6.9m people in Singapore when it has to import 200tons of vegetables per day? Singaporeans are held ransom by food suppliers because pap is silly to crowd Singapore with so many foreigners when it doesnt know how to produce enough food locally