• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat electoral vote count - it's over

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
almost over with hawaii yet to cast. but the tally is finally evident.

trump 304
clinton 224

let's prepare for the inauguration on jan-19.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

trump 304
clinton 224

The result was never in doubt. Good to finally have a Prezzy that will upset all norms regarding high political office. The biggest screw-U to neoliberalism, liberalism, and all the BS in-between.

But he is building a good, nice swamp right over there in Washington. I thought it was supposed to be build that wall and drain the swamp, no?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

trump 304
clinton 224

The corrupt Obama-Hillary era which favours the rich at the expense of the American worker finally closes. The corrupt pap which favours the rich at the expense of Singaporean workers will eventually close too

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The result was never in doubt. Good to finally have a Prezzy that will upset all norms regarding high political office. The biggest screw-U to neoliberalism, liberalism, and all the BS in-between.

the liberal left nitwits will still try to pull 11th hour shenanigans the next 30 days. trump will be inaugurated president with the most number of obstacles and nonsense thrown his way by every conceivable gov department under the current admin, ngo's, activists, outsiders, losers, dnc, financiers, etc. yet he will prevail. counting down to january 19, and each day will prove to be stronger for trump.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The corrupt Hillary era which favours the rich at the expense of the American worker finally closes. The corrupt pap which favours the rich at the expense of Singaporean workers will eventually close too

the pap will start sucking trump's cock until he goes blue in the new year.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The corrupt Obama-Hillary era which favours the rich at the expense of the American worker finally closes. The corrupt pap which favours the rich at the expense of Singaporean workers will eventually close too

Yes thank God Trump will bring equilibrium to the wealth inequality.obama is just a nigger who hates the poor.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. The pap hates the poor too as LHL sees the poor as a liability to him

When i was at home last night. MSM is giving a very negative news about the electoral vote recount. They report like it is the end of the World if Donald Trump lose the recount.

Sometimes to be fearful is good, but to spread fear and fear mongering is another matter altogether. Singaporean are still cowardice and non chalant.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the liberal left nitwits will still try to pull 11th hour shenanigans the next 30 days. trump will be inaugurated president with the most number of obstacles and nonsense thrown his way by every conceivable gov department under the current admin, ngo's, activists, outsiders, losers, dnc, financiers, etc. yet he will prevail. counting down to january 19, and each day will prove to be stronger for trump.

So who did u vote for?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was at home last night. MSM is giving a very negative news about the electoral vote recount. They report like it is the end of the World if Donald Trump lose the recount.

Sometimes to be fearful is good, but to spread fear and fear mongering is another matter altogether. Singaporean are still cowardice and non chalant.

Dont trust MSM

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who did u vote for?

on every ballot, there's a tearaway strip of paper. on the paper it has a serial number. that strip is meant to be my receipt and reference to my vote cast on the ballot. if you bother to check and track down the ballot via the envelope that was sent in, the ballot would reveal that i voted for trump-pence as it is a potus plus vp ticket. the envelope has my name, district and address pre-printed on it. in the u.s. we are never shy about who we voted.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe the Secret Service can stage a coup and have the entire Trump family trussed up and delivered to the feet of Hillary Clinton.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;cwd4tFoh4pQ]https://youtu.be/cwd4tFoh4pQ[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;d9O7C805ktI]https://youtu.be/d9O7C805ktI[/video]

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
????? Lets Make America MAD Again!

f7d9fa1aee.jpg

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237923-Ang-Moh-Mati-USA-or-EU-1st-but-BOTH-Mati!

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations, Donald Trump! I am slowly liking you more and more and now I am following you on Twitter everyday. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You are much loved from Singapore. Make America Great Again! And Greater Still!