• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who bully you many to one. Unkind mudlander barbarian neighbours who see a woman living alone and take advantage to bully many to one. Same for the many barbarians in this forum. Will kind people bully many to one? Of course not. And what's most shameless is after you fight these bullies off one by one and one to many, they turned around to call you coward when only COWARD barbarians will bully many to one in the first place. Pui these barbarians with phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who bully you many to one. Unkind mudlander barbarian neighbours who see a woman living alone and take advantage to bully many to one. Same for the many barbarians in this forum. Will kind people bully many to one? Of course not. And what's most shameless is after you fight these bullies off one by one and one to many, they turned around to call you coward when only COWARD barbarians will bully many to one in the first place. Pui these barbarians with phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters.

And these shameless COWARD barbarians bullying many to one by giving mindless insults expect a brainy reply as if they deserve me to waste my brain cells on them. Pui their phua CB smelly CB mother wife daughters.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Another shameless liar. You have one post on citizen patrol but that was the third time you repeated that I am not authorized by Johor police to scold you.
Once again, you're twisting your own words to make yourself look "good" and "high class". :(
You might have met many real liars in your life, but I'm afraid YOU are also a liar yourself. :(
Or to be more precise, you mix truth with lies. :(

I am not searching for you...
Then I'll do the searching for you and everyone else, especially since this particular post is easy to search for because it's on the previous page, i.e. post #49:
Which part of my post said I confronted them for littering on public road?

But never did I mention the public road part to them although I had been sweeping it for one year as I left it out in my anger.

So you no point keep harping on that not authorized by JB police to scold them on public road part.
Therefore, it's a fact that after putting words in my mouth, you proceeded to accuse me of putting words in your mouth! :(
Once again:
I'm talking about you scolding them for the overall nuisance caused by them.
and it is YOU who were "harping on that not authorized by JB police to scold them on public road part". :(

...but I do have good memories.
You might have good memories for certain things, but certainly not for other things. :(
What is worse is you have a bad habit of imagining negative things about certain kinds of people (whether online or in real life) when you have no evidence or even when the evidence is against you, before using your fake evidence (based on your imagination) to scold them (including me). :(

And I scolded my neighbours as they deserved it for ignoring all my friendly letters and talk and smile and sweeping up their shit for one year. Don't come and tell me I am not authorized to scold these bastards vulgar words. In USA these barbarians would have been gunned down by people compared to me who had shown much patience and great tolerance of their nonsense for one year.
okay, then if that's your choice, be prepared to "fight" to your death! :wink:

Last edited:

komoD

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once again, you're twisting your own words to make yourself look "good" and "high class". :(
You might have met many real liars in your life, but I'm afraid YOU are also a liar yourself. :(

Then I'll do the searching for you and everyone else, especially since this particular post is easy to search for because it's on the previous page, i.e. post #49:

Therefore, it's a fact that after putting words in my mouth, you proceeded to accuse me of putting words in your mouth! :(
Once again:

and it is YOU who were "harping on that not authorized by JB police to scold them on public road part". :(

You might have good memories for certain things, but certainly not for other things. :(
What is worse is you have a bad habit of imagining negative things about certain kinds of people (whether online or in real life) when you have no evidence or even when the evidence is against you, before using your fake evidence (based on your imagination) to scold them (including me). :(

Ginfreely is ah neh liar

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are a shameless liar. I said YOU said it three times I am not authorized to scold Johor police and so you the one harping on it. And you dare to go search MY post to claim that is not true and I am lying. Wtf your English is kindergarten standard. YOU said it means you search YOUR post not MY post and then anyhow call me a liar. Enough of your liar shit conspiracy to make false accusations of me nonstop. You are a mudlander liar. And and no I didn't mix truth with lies. It's you who is twisting the meaning of YOU and ME, searching what YOU said in MY post and then falsely accusing me lying. What a lowlife mudlander.

Once again:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once again fuck your phua CB stinky chow hair mudlander mother wife daughters
Just to remind you, I'm not on speaking terms with my mother and sisters (i.e. they hate me and I also hate them):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540756#post2540756
since my own family has ostracized me, I stay at home alone in a HDB flat most of the time. :o
And since I'm a virgin, who has never even had a girlfriend before, I also don't have any wife or children. :wink:
Therefore, insulting any woman related to me by blood or marriage is not enough to provoke me to become offended, let alone angry. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful lies without shame. Fo from me evil bastard ostracized by your whole family.

Just to remind you, I'm not on speaking terms with my mother and sisters (i.e. they hate me and I also hate them):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540756#post2540756

And since I'm a virgin, who has never even had a girlfriend before, I also don't have any wife or children. :wink:
Therefore, insulting any woman related to me by blood or marriage is not enough to provoke me to become offended, let alone angry. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy s house in JB and meet evil mudlander barbarians in this forum who twist your words by feigning they don't understand the meaning of YOU vs ME. All these evil bastards want to do is to make false accusations of you nonstop I.e psychopath smearing campaign twisting whatever you said.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I said YOU said it three times I am not authorized to scold Johor police
Now you're referring to a subsequent post of yours (#58):
Bloody thick-skinned bastard LIAR, you repeated at least three times including last post I am not authorized by JB police to scold them for littering on public road
proving once again that YOU are:
...twisting your own words to make yourself look "good" and "high class". :(
post #49:
Which part of my post said I confronted them for littering on public road?

But never did I mention the public road part to them although I had been sweeping it for one year as I left it out in my anger.

So you no point keep harping on that not authorized by JB police to scold them on public road part.