• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious N-Level Student Commits Suicide! Was It Over Exam Results?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1-116-696x522.jpg

A 16-year-old Greendale Secondary School student was found dead at the foot of Block 298C Compassvale Crescent at about 4.45am today (19 Dec).

In what is believed to be a suicide note, the boy said: “I’m already 16 years old. You’ve raised me for 16 years. I don’t blame you. Don’t worry about me.”

The boy, Liu Wenjie, was supposed to collect his GCE N Level results today. Liu’s parents said that they did not put excessive pressure on their son and were satisfied as long as he passed his exams. His family was to go on holiday in 3 days and the death was a shock to them.

Liu had earlier told his elder brother he was going out to “watch a movie”. His brother said that he thought it was strange that Lui going to see a show at such a late hour, but didn’t stop him.

http://theindependent.sg/16-year-old-n-level-student-found-dead-in-sengkang/

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad to read this kind of news again, hope that he RIP!

school results are not indication that you are a failure but the way sinkie society is brainwashed, sinkie parents think that academic will decide whether he fail or do good in life. i am an all A student, A as in for absent. I am still alive and kicking. wake up sinkies, there is more life than just school.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sad to read this kind of news again, hope that he RIP!

school results are not indication that you are a failure but the way sinkie society is brainwashed, sinkie parents think that academic will decide whether he fail or do good in life. i am an all A student, A as in for absent. I am still alive and kicking. wake up sinkies, there is more life than just school.

My son tells me that N-level results have little value, unlike PSLE, O-levels and A-levels results.

Silly for the silly kid to kill himself over a set of results that the market place doesn't value anyway. Or his girlfriend left him for some ITE nigger and he couldn't bear the shame?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Get rubbish out of the human gene pool. Just like majority of the sinkies. Waiting for Sinkie race to be extinct in 2050!