• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 2016 )

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

Snapped as in what.

Snapped to the extent that he made a U turn and sped against on coming traffic.

I am convinced the wife and son knew what exactly happened prior to his making the shocking U turn.

My story is not far from the truth.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

Son : Pa, you are okay ???

Pa : I am okay.

Son : You just hit 3 cars and a motorcycle. I think they are badly hit.

Pa : Shit ! Son, I am going to talk to myself later.

Son : What ?

Pa : Just tell people that I lost my mind. okay ?

Son : huh ?

Pa : just say I am depressed. Just do what I say.

Son : okay pa.

Pa : Hey you behind. You are alright ? Still want passports ?

Wife was speechless.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Snapped to the extent that he made a U turn and sped against on coming traffic.

I am convinced the wife and son knew what exactly happened prior to his making the shocking U turn.

My story is not far from the truth.

I suppose he goes crazy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the news that said he is going tuas checkpoint? Readers who are not in the know beware of this shameless proven mudlander thief liar.

For the whole journey towards the Tuas Checkpoint, his wife had been nagging him and telling him how to drive. When he went into the motorcycle lane, his wife yelled at him , calling him a stupid driver. He was fuming inside and tried to figure out how to get back on to the car lane. He finally managed to get onto the car lane , but the wife reprimanded him , " Don't go into the bus lane this time ! ". He was boiling , but he managed to keep quiet and kept on driving , making sure that he would not drive into the bus lane.

All of sudden, the wife exclaimed," Shit! I forgot to bring all our passports ! Left them on the dining table. Hey ! Old man, go back now to get the passports ! ".

He snapped.

The rest made the news headlines.

jw5

Loyal

His only defence is insanity.

Insanity should never be allowed as a defence. If you are insane, your family members/friends/authorities should get help for you. If you are insane and harm someone, be prepared to face the same consequences as a sane person. Just too bad. :mad:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Insanity should never be allowed as a defence. If you are insane, your family members/friends/authorities should get help for you. If you are insane and harm someone, be prepared to face the same consequences as a sane person. Just too bad. :mad:

But if stay sane and don't do anything to bastards, they proudly insulted you ostrich at least 6 times and counting.

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tragic accident for the actor who died and those injured.

But it shows one thing: Mercedes damn solid. After hitting so many cars, killing the Toyota driver and hurting Mazda one, Mercedes kept its driver and passenger in good shape with minor injuries after collision at high speeds.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

But it shows one thing: Mercedes damn solid. After hitting so many cars, killing the Toyota driver and hurting Mazda one, Mercedes kept its driver and passenger in good shape with minor injuries after collision at high speeds.

I believed not only the front is equipped with air bag, both sides and back also have airbag. except for roof.

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal

These few days, I have been driving my Vios super slow and carefully.

Will get Benz for next car, even though have to stretch finances a bit.

jw5

Loyal

But if stay sane and don't do anything to bastards, they proudly insulted you ostrich at least 6 times and counting.

You may be sane, but you are posting like insane. I know this, because I am also sane, but there were also times where I posted like insane. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bestest way to deal with the real bullies is to post normally. Then see who are those who continue hounding you and pick them off then. That's the only way to differentiate between the real bullies and the bandwagon types. :wink:

However, please co-exist peacefully with zhihau. Anyone who cannot co-exist peacefully with zhihau will not be able to co-exist with anyone in this forum. :biggrin:

Please don't reply to this post. Just take the advice or not. :smile:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2-star crash rating vs 5-star crash rating... outcome is to be expected. One gets what one pays for... If the Vios driver was in a euro ncap 5-star crash rating car, he might have survived. All premium brand cars are highly-rated in terms of crash rating. Go youtube and view all these crash ratings video, makes for interesting knowledge consumption. It captures every angle possible, even from down-up view and in 1000fps.. very nice..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pruss 8, and still counting - fatfugs! :rolleyes:
You may be sane, but you are posting like insane. I know this, because I am also sane, but there were also times where I posted like insane. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bestest way to deal with the real bullies is to post normally. Then see who are those who continue hounding you and pick them off then. That's the only way to differentiate between the real bullies and the bandwagon types..... :wink:
agreed absolutely and i'm with you on this :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not merc solid but japs are tin cans.
I hope after this accident pesky motorcyclists will be scare off the road. Not your fault also will kill you if you're on a bike.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bestest way to deal with the real bullies is to post normally. Then see who are those who continue hounding you and pick them off then. That's the only way to differentiate between the real bullies and the bandwagon types. :wink:

However, please co-exist peacefully with zhihau. Anyone who cannot co-exist peacefully with zhihau will not be able to co-exist with anyone in this forum. :biggrin:

Please don't reply to this post. Just take the advice or not. :smile:

One real bully semaj2357 just replied to your post and he has been hounding me for more than one year regardless whether I posted normally. I know you asked me not to reply but I chose to reply and you can don't read. I just want to point out zhihau and other moderators may have been fair to you but they have not shown the same fairness to me against all these bullies (like semaj2357 was not banned while I was banned). So you are entitled to your opinion of zhihau just as I am entitled to mine.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to an eye-witness, the accident that left a trail of destruction on the expressway was caused by a driver of a Mercedes who allegedly drove 120km against the flow of traffic.

this is vehicular terrorism. Fucker should be jailed for 20 years at least.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

These few days, I have been driving my Vios super slow and carefully.

Will get Benz for next car, even though have to stretch finances a bit.
Toyota Vios is like a plastic car, the metal in the front part of the car is damn soft, even pressing hard with the fingers can cause a DENT in the bodywork. The whole damn car is super light for fuel economy, hence it flipped over on impact. Poor survivability in head on collision for Toyota VIOS.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Toyota Vios is like a plastic car, the metal in the front part of the car is damn soft, even pressing hard with the fingers can cause a DENT in the bodywork. The whole damn car is super light for fuel economy, hence it flipped over on impact. Poor survivability in head on collision for Toyota VIOS.

Next time , I 'll drive a Terrex.

Heard that there is lelong sale in Hong Kong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the news that said he is going tuas checkpoint? Readers who are not in the know beware of this shameless proven mudlander thief liar.

No reply from Wunderfool. Proven creating fake news. Caught LIAR again. Everybody just shit and go is allowed in this forum. But the honest and innocent one become smeared blacker than black. No prize for guessing why his fake story is on going tuas checkpoint.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

No reply from Wunderfool. Proven creating fake news. Caught LIAR again. Everybody just shit and go is allowed in this forum.
I dare say that everyone (or at least most people) can tell that Wunderfool was just joking. :wink:
You are the only member so far who is taking his post too seriously and even bothering to post about it. :rolleyes:

But the honest and innocent one become smeared blacker than black.
I'm afraid you are simply being too self-centred and proud/vain, which is why you think that you are the only one who is "honest and innocent", so much so that whenever anyone disagrees with you, especially when you are obviously in the wrong, you become hysterical. :(