• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who is this take MRT from Second Link ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
MUST BE GINFREELY WITH CHAOCHEEBYETIS!!! :biggrin:
All the fleas, maggots and ticks happily infesting her smelly cunt. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
MUST BE GINFREELY WITH CHAOCHEEBYETIS!!! :biggrin:
All the fleas, maggots and ticks happily infesting her smelly cunt. :biggrin:

Mudlander bastard you are not back from JB but you are in JB since born to know hospital permai. And your mudlander bitch phua CB mother is in hospital permai after you sold her to cover your debt. Such LJ beast son ought to be executed indeed.

Mudlander coward scared of Johor Sultan only has guts to bully woman with shit lies. So you went to blue wave with sultan to do what? Sell your mother beef curtains indeed. Where's Johor Sultan to deal with this coward mudlander Chinese bastard? What a disgrace to mudland.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless mudlander thieves insinuating me and insulting me with lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck your phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka

Crazy hantu jeebai bawu, you just confirm this is you ! Ha ha ha

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
This crazy hantu is haunting this forum day and night ! Her jeebai bawu is stinking this forum ! Scratch scratch sniff sniff YUCK!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do that all the time while cycling. something to do with bicycle seat stimulation and involuntary genitalia discharges.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do that all the time while cycling. something to do with bicycle seat stimulation and involuntary genitalia discharges.

Why CBGin take train also stimulated and her smelly cheebye start to discharge fumes???
The aunty sit there also cannot tahan her strong cheebye smell.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why CBGin take train also stimulated and her smelly cheebye start to discharge fumes???

most likely a case of ocd. she must have been morested as a child leading to her feeling "dirty" in her nether region. thus she constantly rubs it and smells her rubbing hand wondering if she carries fungus cunninlingus. she's most likely clean but can't stop imagining she's dirty. i used to scratch my ranjiao until i realized too many peeps were watching me. :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy hantu jeebai bawu, you just confirm this is you ! Ha ha ha

Siao I confirm your LJ. Your insinuations are obviously referring me and nothing to do with truth. Pui your phua CB mother bully bawu. I didn't even bother to watch the video posted by you piece of shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless mudlander thieves telling lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck your phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka