• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heng Swee Keat's First Words After Stroke Coma: "Got Cabinet Meeting Today?"

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is still thinking . Actually he meant to say ' is there still a job for me? '.

When told he can keep his millions dollar salary job , he gave a sigh of relief " Heng arh!"

People thought he meant to say he has recovered from stroke . They all nodded their heads.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Bullshit lah, his first words were "Where is that missy with the tua liap neh neh", but they just can't publish that. Just look at his cheekopek face, u know already.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
HSK is a typical example of a useless sinkie,sinkies think that if they are always there at work on time,never take sick leave,always show up for every meeting or company cohesion day,work overtime everyday,it will redeem them in their bosses eyes and their bosses will never fire them or make them redundant,unfortunately the useless stupid sinkie's loyalty are seldom rewarded as they are the first ones to be made redundant or downsized.

already u can see this sinkie dog swee keat is extremely worried about his job prospects,hes beating himself up right now for having a stroke and already he can see his head on the chopping board as the rest of the cabinet ostracize him and question the effects of his stroke and mental facilities and the length of time his brain spent without oxygen and the extend of brain damage.

I have it on good authority that when Ah Heng woke up, he thought that he had died and was waking up in heaven. when he realized he was alive and in SGH, he realized he was still in hell.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His first words were ..."Will I get my bonus?" After LHL says yes, he started to smile again. That's how supportive LHL was to Heng.