• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bastard Sinkie Whacks Good White Man With Stick! Jail And Cane Him Please!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/ch8news/videos/1437712076247104/

12月17日 一名洋人男子昨天(16日)晚间,在乌节路边疑似醉酒后捶打汽车,衣冠不整,并与司机拳脚相向。司机则从车中拿出半米长竹棍敲向男子。
事件惊动警方到场,一名34岁男子正在协助调查。
(视频:罗兆伦)
详细报道:http://bit.Iy/2gVdRJb

Step your foot on the Ang Moh's neck when he fell, choke him. While he gasps for air, pee on his face so he will drink your pee. That is how you treat the Ang Moh a BEER!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Brave Sinkie Chinese guy whacks up drunk ang moh trouble maker at somerset !

That sinkie is no hero. He beat up a good white man for no reason. He deserves to be caned and jailed.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks should be caned and jailed

the chink should count himself lucky that he didn't get arse raped the AMDK.

Looking to recruit more Chinese dogs. You look like a good potential

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/ch8news/videos/1437712076247104/

12月17日 一名洋人男子昨天(16日)晚间,在乌节路边疑似醉酒后捶打汽车,衣冠不整,并与司机拳脚相向。司机则从车中拿出半米长竹棍敲向男子。
事件惊动警方到场,一名34岁男子正在协助调查。
(视频:罗兆伦)
详细报道:http://bit.Iy/2gVdRJb

Why so Brother JohnTan?

For the bible teaches otherwise.

Luke 6:29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also.
If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them

If someone wack you on one cheek, turn to them the other and let them also wack the other cheek.
If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
rod18.jpg

The video shows one man hitting the other party with a stick.PHOTO: FACEBOOK

PUBLISHEDDEC 18, 2016, 12:06 AM SGT
FACEBOOK1,084TWITTEREMAIL
Adrian Lim

SINGAPORE - A 34-year-old man is assisting with police investigations after being involved in an altercation along busy Orchard Road on Friday night (Dec 16).

Police told The Straits Times they are looking into a case of voluntarily causing hurt.

Videos of the incident, which took place near The Centrepoint mall was sent to Mandarin television news station Channel 8, and also posted on road safety community page Roads.sg.

It shows two men trading blows as other motorists slowed down and passers-by stopped to look.

Police said they were alerted to the incident at about 10pm.

An eyewitness, quoted in an online media report, said the incident started after a man, standing by the side of the road, used his bag to hit a sport utility vehicle (SUV).

After the SUV driver got out of his car, both men started a shoving match.

In an account posted on Roads.sg, a man claiming to be the SUV driver said he had to get out of his car after the man hit the windows.

The writer, identifying himself as Kevin, said the man then hit him with the bag he was carrying which caused Kevin's spectacles to fall.

"I retrieved a stick from the boot of my car to fend him off," Kevin added. The video shows him hitting the other party with the stick.

Kevin said he told the police he did not want to pursue the matter, as he was not hurt.

"My car sustained some scratches and dents, some deep enough to expose the bare metal, but I felt that claiming damages would be more (of a) headache than what the repair was worth," he wrote on Roads.sg.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1386683884697344/[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this insolent chink dog!!!!if this was the british colonial days,the police would have surrounded this maggot and beat him down mercilessly with their night sticks and batons for even daring to resist punishment and raising a stick to his white masters!!!!!mind u in those days the police are chink too.the impudence!!!!the insolence!!!!!tie this man up to a tree and whip him like a kunte kinte african slave!!!!!i for one would have joined in the police force with the beatings......CEAST AND DESIST U CHING CHONG MAGGOT!!!!!!

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope to see more of this MMA in sinkabore. life so bore pls fight more, no need pay $$ also can get live show.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually is sinkies kena bullied.
We dun get much guys like that that's why we find it satki.
He also smart not to overdo it and play victim in the later part and most important it was captured on video.
A hero with EQ. Now seems he won't be charged. And pin blame on angmo.
Can live to fight another day. I like.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
this insolent chink dog!!!!if this was the british colonial days,the police would have surrounded this maggot and beat him down mercilessly with their night sticks and batons for even daring to resist punishment and raising a stick to his white masters!!!!!mind u in those days the police are chink too.the impudence!!!!the insolence!!!!!tie this man up to a tree and whip him like a kunte kinte african slave!!!!!i for one would have joined in the police force with the beatings......CEAST AND DESIST U CHING CHONG MAGGOT!!!!!!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks need to bow down to our white masters and deserve to be beaten like insolent dogs and maggots!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another case of drunk foreigner making trouble in sinkieland .. I strongly urge Pap to:
1) increase the price of alcohol in 2017;
2) impose ban on alcohol sale after 2pm; or
3) impose a blanket ban of alcohol

In addition to the above, all wooden/bamboo/metal poles longer than 15cm must be police registered as a dangerous weapon