• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Any one wear this new brand Under Angmo? Good or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I never even heard of it but seems like the last year or 2 there is more and more people wearing it. I even saw it in some stores, and not cheap either. what is the quality like? They seem to be as expensive or even more then Nike. Worth to buy or not? The quality and design seem to be quite nice. But the U over another inverted U looks terrible, but the name Under Armour conjures some images of knight or some shit. I think its an American brand. SOme of their material look like Nike Dri-fit. Kappa looks better, or even Puma in terms of clothing design.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a new brand.
It's been around for long time.
Only that they were in sports traditionally alien to sinkies. They're very popular in Notth America.
I believed they caught on recently in this part of the world when they started to be kit sponsor for EPL Liverpool.
If you know their products you'll know they do a lot of R & D and innovate their products for high performance. Not just slapping a label on a shirt.