• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Water and Food Shortage

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG imports water and food to meet its needs.

In view of expected world wide shortages in water and food supply, should the pap not review its ambitious and debilitating 6.9m population target?

What happens if our traditional suppliers cant provide what we need?

Last edited:

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

In view of expected world wide shortages in water and food supply, should the pap not review its ambitious and debilitating 6.9m population target?

+1........

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, you have the dumbfuck faggot sinkie as PM who is voted in by totally stupid , selfish and ball-less sinkie population.. you have a recipe of disaster. Good luck sinkie.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you have the dumbfuck faggot sinkie as PM who is voted in by totally stupid , selfish and ball-less sinkie population.. you have a recipe of disaster. Good luck sinkie.

Yes, I see disaster coming to SG because of bad PM

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will only come after you have upped the lorry and fucked off with your negative posts and mindless repetitive drivel.

You dont think SG will run short of water and food?

Speaking the truth is negative?

You dont have to read my posts

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont think SG will run short of water and food?

Speaking the truth is negative?

You dont have to read my posts

People read your posts not because they like to but have to , in order to point out to others what you post is rubbish and mostly personal. Somewhere along the line someone up there must have either jilted or slapped you.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
food maybe but we r an island it's ironic to say we have no water. the locals will need to bid for COE to own a tap n freshwater starting 2018.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's time to be farmers again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah fuck the human nature. Let's deslaves and grow our own food, make our own clothes. Exchange clothes for food and vice versa . Rich people eat their own money and wear their money as clothes :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Rich people eat their own money and wear their money as clothes :biggrin:

Rich people eat Temasek Rice... Prof Yin would be very proud of his achievements.

Fuck that Failip who said IMA is a criminal waste of resources.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Our Royal Navy keeps the sea lanes open so that our food imports will continue to come in. We are boosting our water supplies by exploiting the JB rivers as much as we can and from NeWater. PAP will take good care of sinkies. If Chee or the wankers take power, sinkies can get ready to die of thirst and hunger within a month!