• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Girl: Sinkie Chinks Have Tiny Cocks! AMDK Really DK For Good Reason!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
submissive-chinese-woman-white-men-bigger-penis_1.jpg

A reader came across this explicit post on NUS Whispers, which complained about the lack of manhood size for Chinese Singaporean men.

The girl, who is anonymous, spoke not so discreetly about her sexual experience with a German exchange student, and said that she very much prefers Caucasian men now after that. She even goes on Tinder to seek out exclusively Caucasian men for her night time activities.

Read her full post here.

"To all those girls out there who are unsatisfied with their partner's size "down there":

Based on my anecdotal evidence, I can confirm most Chinese Singaporean guys are damn small. I never realized how small until I had a ONS with this German exchange student right before exams. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life and his tool was larger than I'd ever experienced. And I've had my fair share of experiences, trust me.

It was like putting on my glasses for the first time. I never really understood my vision was blurry until I saw clearly for the first time. It was the same in this instance. I never understood how lackluster my sex life was until I tried and angmor. I thought maybe this was a coincidence. Maybe it's just this one guy. Maybe he's just a sex god. But after he got on his plane I was left wanting more, so I turned to Tinder, hoping to fill the gaping void left behind in my most basal core.

My first match happened to be another angmor. I was keen to compare. This one also didn't let me down. Smaller than the German student but much larger than any Chinese man I'd ever been with. I didn't manage to get much sleep that night. Or ever since, really.

I used to think that whole thing was a horribly offensive myth, but I've been proven wrong.

PS why doesn't Singapore have any black men?"

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/nus-student-explicit-rant-about-chinese-sporean-penis-size
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she wants to know how black cocks can help enlarge her pelvic orifices she can ask kim kardashian.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let AsiaDK help our brothers here. My AMDK, PunjabDK friends always overestimate their sizes.
This is a new undies that can be helpful

jiggle-jiggle.gif

Although I am AsiaDK, I must say it's not the size of the gun that matters, it is how well you shoot.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I keep on reminding jah that "once you got black,you won"t look back".
My dick is only 3.5 inches but i use japanese AV techniques to satisfy the women.Like the use of black and decker hammer drill (it still has "black" on it).

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
For her to come to this conclusion.

She must have fucked many sinkies to realise her big cheebye is barely filled.
Her hole has been ruined by those random cucumbers she used to fuck herself.

Now that she has announced this, everyone knows she's one big slut with a big cunt. Hope she can find some Black cock to fit in her duacheebye. :biggrin:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

A reader came across this explicit post on NUS Whispers, which complained about the lack of manhood size for Chinese Singaporean men.

The girl, who is anonymous, spoke not so discreetly about her sexual experience with a German exchange student, and said that she very much prefers Caucasian men now after that. She even goes on Tinder to seek out exclusively Caucasian men for her night time activities.

Read her full post here.

"To all those girls out there who are unsatisfied with their partner's size "down there":

Based on my anecdotal evidence, I can confirm most Chinese Singaporean guys are damn small. I never realized how small until I had a ONS with this German exchange student right before exams. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life and his tool was larger than I'd ever experienced. And I've had my fair share of experiences, trust me.

It was like putting on my glasses for the first time. I never really understood my vision was blurry until I saw clearly for the first time. It was the same in this instance. I never understood how lackluster my sex life was until I tried and angmor. I thought maybe this was a coincidence. Maybe it's just this one guy. Maybe he's just a sex god. But after he got on his plane I was left wanting more, so I turned to Tinder, hoping to fill the gaping void left behind in my most basal core.

My first match happened to be another angmor. I was keen to compare. This one also didn't let me down. Smaller than the German student but much larger than any Chinese man I'd ever been with. I didn't manage to get much sleep that night. Or ever since, really.

I used to think that whole thing was a horribly offensive myth, but I've been proven wrong.

PS why doesn't Singapore have any black men?"

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/nus-student-explicit-rant-about-chinese-sporean-penis-size

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks have small cocks!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the German DK has put up a similar post in his native land - that Singaporean Chinese girls are DK - Dua Kang.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Cina babi m&d jiuhu and KL Kia hv small Dicks.

Come to singap4to work pretend to be local Sinkies.

Lanjiao jiuhu KL Kia.

Read her full post here.

Based on my anecdotal evidence, I can confirm most Chinese Singaporean guys are damn small. I never realized how small until I had a ONS with this German exchange student right before exams. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life and his tool was larger than I'd ever experienced. And I've had my fair share of experiences, trust

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a big enough tool to feel confident and used to think size was everything too.
But if you're a real player like me you'll know too big a tool is a no no sometimes.
Some chicks especially Asian ones experience pain when your tool is too big. Of course I know how to mitigate that (by not using your entire shaft) and they'll need a bit of training to get used to a big tool. But bottom line is it won't be an enjoyable first few times for her. So not all chicks dig big dicks....just like not every chick enjoys anal or swallow.
That said there are more pros than cons to have a huge tool. And I'll feel inferior if I've a smaller dick.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't have a problem with her opinion. I like to fuck angmo chicks much more then Sinkie chicks. I can say that I prefer angmo chicks because sinkies chicks have small to no tits. I actively look for angmo chicks much more then sinkie chicks. as long as we are clear that just as a percentage of sinkie women like angmo, a percentage of sinkie men also like angmor charbors.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have a big enough tool to feel confident and used to think size was everything too.
But if you're a real player like me you'll know too big a tool is a no no sometimes.
Some chicks especially Asian ones experience pain when your tool is too big. Of course I know how to mitigate that (by not using your entire shaft) and they'll need a bit of training to get used to a big tool. But bottom line is it won't be an enjoyable first few times for her. So not all chicks dig big dicks....just like not every chick enjoys anal or swallow.
That said there are more pros than cons to have a huge tool. And I'll feel inferior if I've a smaller dick.

If this chick continue to fuck big cocks like angmo and blacks, pretty much her asshole is about the only hole that any man can feel anything in.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she wants to know how black cocks can help enlarge her pelvic orifices she can ask kim kardashian.

go hang ard Mustafa area ........ there are plenty negros willing to fuck her till her eyes popped and HIV creep in BUT do it fast before ginfreely chopes the whole kampung of blacks