• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Great news! US admiral says ready to confront Beijing in SCS.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump will be the greatest war president ever!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-usa-idUSKBN1430CJ

The United States is ready to confront China should it continue its overreaching maritime claims in the South China Sea, the head of the U.S. Pacific fleet said on Wednesday, comments that threaten to escalate tensions between the two global rivals.

China claims most of the resource-rich South China Sea through which about $5 trillion in ship-borne trade passes every year. Neighbors Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam also have claims.

The United States has called on China to respect the findings of the arbitration court in The Hague earlier this year which invalidated its vast territorial claims in the strategic waterway.

But Beijing continues to act in an "aggressive" manner, to which the United States stands ready to respond, Admiral Harry Harris, head of the U.S. Pacific Command, said in a speech in Sydney.

"We will not allow a shared domain to be closed down unilaterally no matter how many bases are built on artificial features in the South China Sea," he said. "We will cooperate when we can but we will be ready to confront when we must."

The comments threaten to stoke tensions between the United States and China, already heightened by President-elect Donald Trump's decision to accept a telephone call from Taiwan's president on Dec. 2 that prompted a diplomatic protest from Beijing.

Asked about Harris's remarks, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said the situation in the South China Sea was currently stable, thanks to the hard work of China and others in the region.

"We hope the United States can abide by its promises on not taking sides on the sovereignty dispute in the South China Sea, respect the efforts of countries in the region to maintain peace and stability in the South China Sea region and do more to promote peace and stability there," he told a daily news briefing.

The United States estimates Beijing has added more than 3,200 acres (1,300 hectares) of land on seven features in the South China Sea over the past three years, building runways, ports, aircraft hangars and communications equipment.

In response, the United States has conducted a series of freedom-of-navigation operations in the South China Sea, the latest of which came in October.

The patrols have angered Beijing, with a senior Chinese official in July warning the practice may end in "disaster".

Harris said it was a decision for the Australian government whether the U.S. ally should undertake its own freedom-of-navigation operations, but said the United States would continue with the practice.

"The U.S. fought its first war following our independence to ensure freedom of navigation," said Harris. "This is an enduring principle and one of the reasons our forces stand ready to fight tonight."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't wait to see these militarized shoals getting flooded and submerged. it's not a matter of if but when. the u.s. navy just have to be patient and the pla will self-pwn big time. it will be such a rotflmao moment that pla will lan lan and kwai kwai ask for help to evacuate shoals.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The chinks have weeny dicks. Once they're threatened by Alpha Male Trump they will slink off with their tails between their legs.

Nobody messes with The Don and gets away with it.

donald-trump.jpg

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical colonial mentality = Ang Moh kow always is best.
wake up la - the Era of the Colonial powers are over..... they will be weakened by unregulated immigration and low birth rates

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don Callioni?The Godfather? Xi Jinping may wake up and see his wife in small pieces next to him.
Anyway,Xi jinping has already entrenched his position in in China Communist party and will be like minister mentor when his term expires. he must have learnt this from lky. and his immediate competitors already eliminated in the anti corruption drive.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cold war 2?USA bitch u need to step the fuck down.outside of a nuclear war u think there's any chance of US winning,can't even fucking handle a bunch of sand niggers u want to go up against 1.3 bil people?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cold war 2?USA bitch u need to step the fuck down.outside of a nuclear war u think there's any chance of US winning,can't even fucking handle a bunch of sand niggers u want to go up against 1.3 bil people?

it's time to send 6.9 million niggers and gangbangers to chyana.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admiral Harry Harris, head of the U.S. Pacific Command,
is actually a barbaric Japanese hiding behind an English Name.

adm-harry-harris-japans-prime-minister-shinzo-abe.jpg

A Japanese spy who infiltrated the US Navy and now seek to
destroy the USA by instigating WAR with CHINA and RUSSIA.

thumb_harris%20photo.jpg
8c89a590f56e15317f530c.jpg

Born: August 4, 1956 (60)
Birthplace: Yokosuka, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan

Born to parent : Fumiko Ohno (Mother)
Born and reared in Kobe, Japan

Related to :
Japanese war criminal Taiji Ohno details acts of cannibalism

8c89a590f56e15317f530c.jpg
harris_jr_pacom_2015_medium.jpg

See the resemblance

BEIJING, -- Taiji Ohno was born in Kochi prefecture in 1902. He admitted to killing 654 Chinese people and even engaging in acts of cannibalism during the war.

Taiji Ohno confessed in a written statement that in August 1935, he captured scores of Chinese civilians around Hengdaohezi county in Heilongjiang Province, including 20 who were kept at its police station.

He said, "We tortured them through beatings, bloating them them with water, binding and hangings. Two of them were charged with harboring anti-Japanese attitudes, and were killed by Ishida, who cooked their heads and said the brains would be sent to Harbin to be used as medicine. I ate one of them."

Ohno admitted that in February, 1939, he killed Zhao Yiman, who was a well-known female fighter during the war.

"I hit her bullet wounds with a whip, while interrogating her about the organization and its relations to the Communist Party. This went on for nearly two hours."

He also admitted to organizing a Baojia Self-defense Regiment, whose members were ordered to cut off the ears of soldiers from the Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army from August 1936 to June 1937.

"The Baojia Self-defense Regiment killed 9 soldiers and staff from the Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army in Echeng County. They cut off 8 of the soldiers' ears, while one was beheaded."

Ohno was arrested in 1950, in Shanxi Province.

In total, he admitted to killing 654 Chinese people in 35 separate incidents, burning down 47 households, raping 14 people and plundering 64,000 tons of grain.

Major offences:

August 1935:captured many Chinese people from areas centered around Hengdaohezi and 20 of them were detained in Hengdaohezi Police Station and "tortured through beating, bloating them with water, binding and hanging, etc. Two of them were charged with strong anti-Japanese attitude, and were killed by Ishida, who toasted their heads and said the brains would be sent to Harbin as medicine. I ate one of them";

1936:in Zhuhe County, Binjiang Province, "joined the Depopulated Zone Working Team (i.e. the team to create depopulated zones, note by the translator) composed of 60 policemen headed by the Military Counselor of Zhuhe County". On 12 February 1936, Zhuhe County Office received two women. "One of them was Zhao Yiman, 27 years old". "I" "touched her bullet wound on the wrist with my hand or a whip, while interrogating her about the organization and contact relations of the Communist Party for nearly two hours";

From August 1936 to June 1937 organized a Baojia Self-defense Regiment and ordered the members to cut down the victims' ears as proof when killing soldiers of the Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army and ‘collaborators'. The Baojia Self-defense Regiment "killed 9 soldiers and staff of the Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army in Echeng County, and cut down the ears of 8 of them and the head of the ninth person, sending them to the County Office";

February 1937:"I saw an insane beggar aged around 40 outside the south gate of Echeng County, Binjiang Province, sitting there and looking very dirty". I ordered subordinate Japanese policemen to poison him by putting sub-arsenic acid in a steamed bun. On the next day, I heard the report that "the beggar ate it and was poisoned to death";

Around August 1937:in Yongzengyuan, Echeng County, Binjiang Province, I called a grain operator of the Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army to the interrogation room, "I personally interrogated him with a whip, and determined after about one hour's torturing that he was indeed an anti-Japanese element", "so I ordered Inspector Ito of the Police Department to kill him";

Around May 1940:in the county seat of Yingxian County, I saw about 20 Chinese who had been detained for over one year in the detention house of the Local Government. I instructed them to sentence these people in three ways: death penalty, fine or whipping. "I proposed that 5 of them were operators of the Eighth Route Army and should be sentenced to death for disturbing the order in the county". When the county magistrate told me that 3 of them had already been sentenced to death, I pretended that the proposal was made by the Chinese people. Later, the three people "were shot dead on the execution ground outside the south gate";

From 1935 to 1945:"killed a total of 654 Chinese people in 35 cases"; "I set fire to and burnt down a total of 47 households with 146 rooms in 3 cases"; raped 14 people in 9 cases; tortured 724 people in 37 cases, and plundered 64,000 tons of grain and 3,600 silver dollars in 36 cases".

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah lah drug trafficker angmoh go eatshit. Go war with China their retail and constructions will collapsed need China cheap products.

Still spend their shifty time going military wars with one nation after another.

Chinese demand their tresurary bond back in China fucking Trumpet gov will go bankrupt.

Want to test Chinese made advanced gunboats?

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Trump administration will move toward better U.S.-China relations: Kissinger[/h]
11791587863174796485.jpg

NEW YORK, Dec. 15 -- Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger on Wednesday
expressed optimism over U.S.-China relations in the upcoming Trump administration.

"When a new president examines the national interest of the United States, he will come
to a conclusion that a good relationship with China is an important element,"

he told an event co-hosted by China's Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business and
the Committee of 100, a nonpartisan organization.

The U.S.-China relationship has been conducted through eight administrations in a very similar way,
said the 93-year-old veteran diplomat. It's "the one bi-partisan foreign policy that we conducted"
since the normalization of U.S.-China relations.

Kissinger expressed optimism over U.S.-China cooperation -- instead of confrontation -- in the new administration.

"In the beginning of an administration, it's possible that many different points of view are expressed ...
I hope that the cooperative way will prevail."

Kissinger warned about the danger of a confrontational approach, saying
"if China and America are in conflict, the whole world will be divided."

Kissinger was secretary of state under the Nixon administration and a crucial figure
in the establishment of China-U.S. diplomatic ties in 1979.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya..., after making a farking mess in IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN.... they want to come to the SOUTH CHINA SEA.... nehbei..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They need China bashing to make them limping back home.

Fucking Chao Angmoh still hv not forgotten the Chinese fight them to hell until they are afraid of china gunboat powers in the late 1880.
French tried to invade China but failed miserably. These frightened the even the British empire which finally back off and went on to invade Egypt.

Then followed they are afraid of the Yellow Peril of Chinese made opium going to flood whole of Europe and UArseA.

Still want to mark with the Chinese?

Best is Russia go for ME to fuck UArseA and Chinese fucked UArseA in SCS to make UArseA bankrupt.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]US Navy Lagging Behind China In South China Sea Rivalry: Admiral[/h]By Christopher Harress On 02/23/16 AT 3:33 PM

The head of the U.S. Navy's Pacific Command said Tuesday that the branch must invest in next-generation
anti-surface missiles, amid reports that the Chinese military is building its defense capabilities in the South China Sea.
The current crop of weapons being used by the U.S. are not good enough, Adm. Harry Harris said during a
Senate Armed Services Committee hearing.

He said the influx of Chinese military hardware was escalating the tense standoff that had developed between Washington,
Beijing and other regional countries over the right of passage through international waters and disputed islands.

"In my opinion, China is clearly militarizing the South China Sea," Harris said, according a transcript of the report provided by
the U.S. Pacific Command. "You’d have to believe in a flat earth to believe otherwise."

Harris’ assessment comes amid reports last week that China had installed a surface-to-air missile battery on the disputed
Paracel Islands near Vietnam and a high-tech radar station on one of its man-made islands in the
Spratly Island range further south near Malaysia.

While the U.S. had sent ships into the disputed areas to test China’s claimed sovereignty over large chunks of the South China Sea,
Adm. Harris wants more advanced weapons placed in the area.

"When I started flying P-3s in the 1970s, we had the Harpoon missile, and it's the same one we have today,"
Harris said, asking the committee to speed up the introduction of the new aircraft-launched Long Range Anti-Surface Missile,
or LRASM. "The LRASM: it's a great capability that we need to bring on fast.”

The leader of the U.S. Pacific Command also said that the Navy needed more attack submarines in the region to combat the
growing and developing Chinese navy.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinks have weeny dicks. Once they're threatened by Alpha Male Trump they will slink off with their tails between their legs.

Nobody messes with The Don and gets away with it.

donald-trump.jpg

this is serious shit !

but Alpha Male Trump needs to ask permission from Israel first before he wants to do anything this serious.

Oct 3 ,2001
Ariel Sharon : " I want to tell you something very clear. Don't worry about American pressure on Israel.
We , the Jewish people , control America , and the Americans know it "

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Trump administration will move toward better U.S.-China relations: Kissinger[/h]

NEW YORK, Dec. 15 -- Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger on Wednesday
expressed optimism over U.S.-China relations in the upcoming Trump administration.

"When a new president examines the national interest of the United States, he will come
to a conclusion that a good relationship with China is an important element,"

when an evil jew orders his american dog to stop barking ,
the trained dog surely must obey its master command.