• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pic: Duterte Singing KTV with sexy mei mei @ Phnom Penh

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
129403466_14816697800681n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she chio? What songs were they singing? What could the philippines and cambodia do? Compare whose streets are filthier? Which country has more whores?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carefully selected, you think not more chio than me?

This is Cambodian hospitality gift of female night company presented to pinoy....how can be not chio leh?

.....plus, she still has to put up a good fxxx show in state provided guest suite later with pinoy for posterity records, ok .... :smile:

Sure chio chio then can, 100% stamped and chopped....even if target is oredi over 70, more than one foot in box...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she chio? What songs were they singing? What could the philippines and cambodia do? Compare whose streets are filthier? Which country has more whores?
This is Cambodian hospitality gift of female night company presented to pinoy....how can be not chio leh?.....plus, she still has to put up a good fxxx show in state provided guest suite later with pinoy for posterity records, ok .... :smile:........
if that's the case, dodirty would've done the dirty deed and sang "my way" - his way! :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Cambodian hospitality gift of female night company presented to pinoy....how can be not chio leh?

.....plus, she still has to put up a good fxxx show in state provided guest suite later with pinoy for posterity records, ok .... :smile:

Sure chio chio then can, 100% stamped and chopped....even if target is oredi over 70, more than one foot in box...

I think China did the same and that is why overnight,duterte became close friends with Xi Jinping.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
this gangster insulted us by wearing casual to our Istana function.......... fucking peenoise

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like the part he playing pocket billard at same time.

i hope she will help him churn the milk in the female toilet after the song

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this gangster insulted us by wearing casual to our Istana function.......... fucking peenoise

You dress according to the respect you have for your host. Singapore's 3rd quarter GDP is -4% and Philippines is 7%. How to respect if you have such a pathetic host?