• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? Hahahahaha No pm to show. COWARD LIAR caught lying again. And you have proven yourself to be the ostrich and now back to wolf in sheep's skin acting blur and hurling insults. Hahahahaha.

Many men fucked your phua CB baby mother with big chi chi from spore to London. Your London bridge is falling down falling down. COWARD LIAR caught.

Gin ostri is a extraordinary hiao ji
The only thing we can do is to engage a tang ki
To cleanse her two nee nee also known as chi chi
Only then we can all hehehe

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fo from me. When did I say that I want to show my nice pm to him or anyone else? He is the one who went round showing my ostrich pm so of course he has no problem to show my nice pm.

Anyway he already admitted and confirmed I sent him a nice pm as you can see in his post that you quoted. So it's already proven by himself that he received a nice pm from me. You no need to twist and dictate I show my pm as proof.

What you did not highlight in his same post is the next sentence that he lied of replying to my nice pm when that's totally not true. He didn't reply at all.

When confronted he said he will show pms but again that's another lie as proven he tried to pass off subsequent pms as reply to my pm when it's obviously not the case.

For the benefit to everyone, I summaries the above clearly. If you still cannot understand, that's your hidden agenda as usual. Fo from me.

So your word is your "proof"? :wink:

And you have not posted any quotes or PM screenshots to prove it, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

What you did not highlight in his same post is the next sentence that he lied of replying to my nice pm when that's totally not true. He didn't reply at all.
And what you have not proven so far is that your "nice" first PM to chootchiew was sent "months" before those January 2016 PMs and that he did not reply until January 2016, after you first posted in the forum about sending him your "nice" PM "months" before, right? :wink:

And yet you dare to expect everyone to simply accept your word as your "proof"? :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you didn't read and repeat nonsense. I already said in post number 41 and that's the proof his pm chat came months later.

Did you see him protest what I said in post number 41? No. He dare not protest as it's all true and in the forum. Feel free to search if you don't believe. That is your problem not mine.

And what you have not proven so far is that your "nice" first PM to chootchiew was sent "months" before those January 2016 PMs and that he did not reply until January 2016, after you first posted in the forum about sending him your "nice" PM "months" before, right? :wink:

And yet you dare to expect everyone to simply accept your word as your "proof"? :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? Hahahahaha No pm to show. COWARD LIAR caught lying again. And you have proven yourself to be the ostrich and now back to wolf in sheep's skin acting blur and hurling insults. Hahahahaha.

Many men fucked your phua CB baby mother with big chi chi from spore to London. Your London bridge is falling down falling down. COWARD LIAR caught.
Hiao ji ostri..don't kay Siao.
You are escaping from the fact that I showed the Jan pm and cannot explain your madness to fuck me in March. Jin Lee hai orh.
What earlier pm has nothing related to it. Chee bye itchy and kay Siao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Caught lying in your post that you replied my pm when you didn't. Now Kay siao say earlier pm has nothing to do Jin li hai is you. What a Kay siao ostrich wolf in sheep's skin. Fuck your phua CB itch CB mother and LJ Lang family .

Hiao ji ostri..don't kay Siao.
You are escaping from the fact that I showed the Jan pm and cannot explain your madness to fuck me in March. Jin Lee hai orh.
What earlier pm has nothing related to it. Chee bye itchy and kay Siao.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Caught lying in your post that you replied my pm when you didn't. Now Kay siao say earlier pm has nothing to do Jin li hai is you. What a Kay siao ostrich wolf in sheep's skin. Fuck your phua CB itch CB mother and LJ Lang family .

Chee bye ostri gin. Why did u fuck me in March pm ah ? :*:
Are you gilla?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and show kindness and tolerance to barbarians and get insulted as ostrich for 11 times and counting.

Buy a house in JB and meet COWARD LIAR BULLY chootchiew who shamelessly called me ostrich for the 12th times after he was caught lying by me. Ostrich calling others ostrich hahahahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ostrich chootchiew, COWARD LIAR BULLY don't change topic. You are caught lying. Pui your phua CB and one cm LJ family.

Are you gilla?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you gilla?

I'd already warned you when I show the pm you may need to disappear liao u still want to hiao. U see La now no fun liao. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless LIAR still dare to twist. You didn't show my nice pm to you. Come to think of it, you should fo from forum indeed for polluting this forum with lies. Really a ostrich chootchiew wolf in sheep's skin.

I'd already warned you when I show the pm you may need to disappear liao u still want to hiao. U see La now no fun liao. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Dearest Miss ginfreely
has disappointed me. :(
She has refused to drink my green tea,
and I doubt she is very pretty. :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? Hahahahaha No pm to show. COWARD LIAR caught lying again. And you have proven yourself to be the ostrich and now back to wolf in sheep's skin acting blur and hurling insults. Hahahahaha

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shameless LIAR still dare to twist. You didn't show my nice pm to you. Come to think of it, you should fo from forum indeed for polluting this forum with lies. Really a ostrich chootchiew wolf in sheep's skin.

I wanted to give ostri some leeway also cannot. You force me to show it one so cannot blame me hor:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wanted to give ostri some leeway also cannot. You force me to show it one so cannot blame me hor:biggrin:

Now everyone knows how dirty chootchiew is to play dirty tricks to show irrelevant pm
and dare to pass them off as proof. Only idiots are swindled by such wolves in sheep's skin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? Hahahahaha No pm to show. OSTRICH chootchiew COWARD LIAR caught lying again. And you have proven yourself to be the ostrich and now back to wolf in sheep's skin acting blur and hurling insults. Hahahahaha

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now everyone knows how dirty chootchiew is to play dirty tricks to show irrelevant pm
and dare to pass them off as proof. Only idiots are swindled by such wolves in sheep's skin.

Why Why Tell Me Why
夜 會 令 禁 忌 分 解
引 致 淑 女 暗 裏 也 想 變 壞
Why Why Tell Me Why
沒 有 辦 法 做 乖 乖
我 暗 罵 我 這 晚 變 得 太 壞
Help Me 我 快 變 罪 人
Help Me 快 救 命
Midnight 我 愛 午 夜 長
Midnight 太 漂 亮

:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? Hahahahaha No pm to show. OSTRICH chootchiew COWARD LIAR caught lying again. And you have proven yourself to be the ostrich and now back to wolf in sheep's skin 无赖 acting blur and hurling insults. Hahahahaha

Why Why Tell Me Why
夜 會 令 禁 忌 分 解
引 致 淑 女 暗 裏 也 想 變 壞
Why Why Tell Me Why
沒 有 辦 法 做 乖 乖
我 暗 罵 我 這 晚 變 得 太 壞
Help Me 我 快 變 罪 人
Help Me 快 救 命
Midnight 我 愛 午 夜 長
Midnight 太 漂 亮

:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where's MY NICE PM TO YOU? Hahahahaha No pm to show. OSTRICH chootchiew COWARD LIAR caught lying again. And you have proven yourself to be the ostrich and now back to wolf in sheep's skin 无赖 acting blur and hurling insults. Hahahahaha

Oh shit. .. I just thought . If you are not gilla ostri then there is only 1 reason why you were so mad when I posted the ostrich pix. You are felicia chin :eek::*::rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

无赖 Ostrich chootchiew you are caught lying. Just fo. Don't change topic.

Oh shit. .. I just thought . If you are not gilla ostri then there is only 1 reason why you were so mad when I posted the ostrich pix. You are felicia chin :eek::*::rolleyes: