• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious RIP Harry Morgan...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If that's the case sinkies here should not be complaining PAP injustice too as that's expecting pity.

Nah... Sinkies fully deserves the government they so choose. I voted for the opposition and had done my fair share getting others to vote for opposition in the past. I just fuck the PAP to my heart's delight online and offline :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Please feel free to log in time and again just to be in this shit forum, I'll continue to extend my welcome. Bwahahahahahahaa...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah... Sinkies fully deserves the government they so choose. I voted for the opposition and had done my fair share getting others to vote for opposition in the past. I just fuck the PAP to my heart's delight online and offline :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Please feel free to log in time and again just to be in this shit forum, I'll continue to extend my welcome. Bwahahahahahahaa...

No worries i'll always be here to monitor shit in this shit forum moderated by YOU sinkie calling others sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takes one to know one, you know? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No that's not true. It just takes an open mind to take in what you see and hear and encounter to know people. Proven by my superb knowledge on mudlanders. No need to take one to know one.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No that's not true. It just takes an open mind to take in what you see and hear and encounter to know people. Proven by my superb knowledge on mudlanders. No need to take one to know one.

If you say so, hold on to your views and be happy with it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you say so, hold on to your views and be happy with it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Of course I hold on to my views that are all truths. But not necessarily I am happy with ugly truths. I am no sadist you know to be happy with people degenerating to become barbarians.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
That goes without saying, how else you thought Sam bestowed the mod status to me? Must have been that Sinkie sheep behavior that's exemplary to begin with :p:p:p

Bro zhihau, you are the best moderator in Sammyboy.com.
The best moderator money can buy.
Please up my points if can up ze power for moi oso.

Thankz Merry X'mas

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. Wow...Wowww ... thankz Bro zhihau.
That's the best X'Mas present ever.

I now bestow upon you the Extraordinary Super Moderator title!

Yes man, being nice and polite has its REWARDS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That goes without saying, how else you thought Sam bestowed the mod status to me? Must have been that Sinkie sheep behavior that's exemplary to begin with :p:p:p

Didn't I say you are the one who wants to have last word? Not me. Be a proud thief condemning fellow thieves ok and of course that qualifies you a hypocrite dissing pap.