• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM shows his senior credentials ( PM now a "Senior Citizen" )

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM shows his senior credentials

20161214_PASSION.jpg

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong posted a photo of his new PAssion Silver Concession Card on Facebook and Twitter yesterday, joking that he is "now a certified senior citizen". PM Lee, who turned 64 in February, added that he is "looking forward" to using his card.

Netizens responded with jokes of their own, along with good wishes.

Facebook user Elaine Chan said: "Dear PM, you may possibly be one of the very few to wear (a) suit and tie for (a) picture on such a card."

The new PAssion Silver Concession Card, which was launched on Dec 4 this year, merges the existing Senior Citizen Concession Card with the PAssion card.

It is a joint initiative by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Transport and People's Association (PA), and is supported by the Land Transport Authority and Singapore Business Federation.

15380709_1302501889812514_2184855133923726587_n.jpg

15337588_1299691660093537_5861630879818531954_n.jpg

Received my new PAssion Silver Concession Card yesterday. I am now a certified senior citizen! :smile:
This new card was launched last week and replaces the purple Senior Citizen Concession Card.
If you currently have a purple card, you will automatically receive the new PAssion Silver Card in the mail.
If you don't, but will reach 60 by 31 January 2017, you should receive your invitation through the mail soon.
Younger citizens will receive invitations when you turn 60.
Look forward to using my card! – LHL
(Photo by me)

The card is given free to all Singaporeans who are 60 and older, and provides concessionary fares on public transport as well as discounted rates for PA community clubs' courses, activities and facilities.

Other benefits include 3 per cent discounts at Giant supermarket outlets on Tuesdays and at Cold Storage stores on Wednesdays. From Dec 5 this year, the card is automatically mailed to the home addresses of those who are currently 60 and older, and who are existing Senior Citizen Concession Card holders.

Those who do not have Senior Citizen Concession Cards will receive a letter by Jan 31, 2017, requesting a photograph submission before they can receive their PAssion Silver Concession Cards. Seniors who turn 60 next year will receive invitation letters after they become eligible.

[email protected]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesss senorita loong i feel for you,u feel the things u dont have to,he doesnt love u i can tell by his arms,now give me ur senior citizen discount card and lets go shopping at NTUC.

[video=youtube;nJHYDkvRB2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJHYDkvRB2Y[/video]

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Billionaire already still entitled to concessions? What justice is this?

There are poor people can't afford medical treatments. People who send it to him must be blind.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im surprised arse loong even needs a card,i thought he gets 50 cent bundung and 2.50 nasi padang and mee siam mai hum for free?