• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious S'pore nervous as bad boy Duterte arrives for three-day state visit

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I burned the flag of Singapore. I said: 'F*** you ... You are a garrison pretending to be a country.'" - Rodrigo Duterte

He fucked Singapore, he burned the flag of Singapore, now he will have Pres Tony Tan for state dinner in Singapore.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/duterte-to-visit-singapore-on-14-16-december-123045512.html

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte will be in Singapore for a state visit on 14 to 16 December, according to a report by The Straits Times on Friday (2 December).

Duterte has been touring the Southeast Asia region ahead of the Philippines assuming the Asean chair next year, the report said.

He was in Indonesia, Vietnam and Brunei in September and Malaysia and Thailand in November.

In 2014, then Philippines President Benigno Aquino was on a two-day state visit in Singapore.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philippines eyes labor deal with Singapore during Duterte visit

The Philippine government is hoping to open talks about a possible labor deal with Singapore when President Rodrigo Duterte visits the Southeast Asian nation on Thursday. Philippine Ambassador to Singapore Antonio Morales said there is no existing bilateral labor agreement between the two countries despite 180,000 Filipinos working and living in the island nation. http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/14/16/ph-eyes-labor-deal-with-singapore-during-duterte-visit

Our PM should take a longer break in Malaysia, only to return next week after signing the HSR cooperation documents.

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expo will be like downtown Manila on Friday!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...nos-in-singapore-look-forward-to/3359294.html

There are about 200,000 Filipinos living or working in Singapore as of December 2013, according to statistics by the Commission on Filipinos Overseas, but only a small fraction of them will get the chance to meet Mr Duterte when he arrives here.

Registration for a session for the Filipino community to meet Mr Duterte had to be closed after the number of people who had signed up for the event surpassed the venue's maximum capacity of 6,000 people.

The event, organised by the Philippine Embassy, will be held at the Expo on Friday.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are about 200,000 Filipinos living or working in Singapore as of December 2013, according to statistics by the Commission on Filipinos Overseas,

Assume one pax makes $1000 a month (using a lower average to account for some PH students in Singapore, prostitutes who don't declare income and PH men who sideline as gigolos)

200,000 x $1000 = $200 million a month

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
160420175244-rodrigo-duterte-quote-1-super-169.jpg

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expo will be like downtown Manila on Friday!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...nos-in-singapore-look-forward-to/3359294.html

There are about 200,000 Filipinos living or working in Singapore as of December 2013, according to statistics by the Commission on Filipinos Overseas, but only a small fraction of them will get the chance to meet Mr Duterte when he arrives here.

Registration for a session for the Filipino community to meet Mr Duterte had to be closed after the number of people who had signed up for the event surpassed the venue's maximum capacity of 6,000 people.

The event, organised by the Philippine Embassy, will be held at the Expo on Friday.

This chee hong will be happily kissing the PH girls that day

12930725_1069714739715537_932823837_n.jpg

rody-duterte2.jpg

and grabbing tits

Feb102016_DuterteKissingSpree.png

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/14/16/duterte-says-he-personally-killed-people

Duterte says he personally killed people

Posted at Dec 14 2016 02:00 PM

Facebook

Twitter

GPlus

LinkedIn

Pinterest

President Rodrigo Duterte. File photo

MANILA - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has said he personally killed suspected criminals when he was mayor of a southern city to set an example for police.

Duterte made the comments in a speech late on Monday night to businessmen as he discussed his campaign to eradicate illegal drugs, that has seen police and unknown assailants kill thousands of people since he became president on June 30.

After speaking about police killing suspects during the current crime war, Duterte said he led similar efforts when he was mayor of Davao, the major southern city that he ruled for most of the previous 20 years.

"In Davao I used to do it personally. Just to show to the guys (police) that if I can do it why can't you," Duterte said in his speech at the presidential palace.

"And I'd go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill."

Duterte also responded to criticism from human rights groups and US President Barack Obama about his brutal anti-crime tactics, vowing to continue his crackdown.

"If they say that I am afraid to stop (the campaign) because of the human rights and guys from including Obama: Sorry, I am not about to do that," he said in English.

Rights groups have previously accused Duterte of running vigilante death squads in Davao that killed more than 1,000 suspected criminals.

Duterte has variously denied and acknowledged his involvement in the death squads.

Similarly, Duterte as president has called on ordinary Filipinos as well as security forces to kill drug users and traffickers. But he has also said that he and his security forces would not break the law.

In October, Duterte compared himself to Adolf Hitler and said he would be "happy to slaughter" three million drug addicts.

He later apologized for the Hitler reference but said he was "emphatic" about wanting to kill the millions of addicts.

Since his election, police have reported killing 2,086 people in anti-drug operations. More than 3,000 others have been killed in unexplained circumstances, according to official figures.

Often masked assailants break into shanty homes and kill people who have been tagged as drug traffickers or drug users. Rights groups have warned of a breakdown in the rule of law with police and hired assassins operating with complete impunity.

Duterte has insisted that police are only killing in self-defense and gangsters are murdering the other victims.

But he has also said he will not allow any police to go to jail if they are found guilty of murder in prosecuting his crime war.

© 1994-2016 Agence France-Presse

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chee hong will be happily kissing the PH girls that day

and grabbing tits

If I were his consulting physician, I'd run some blood tests on him to find out how is it possible that a 71-ish Asian male has such high sex drive?