• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The "mudlander" coalition vs ginfreely

Seems like the coalition is growing larger in number day by day and gin isn't letting up. :biggrin:
So far, I've managed to count at least 20:

1. You
2. Me
3. chootchiew
4. Cottonmouth
5. Leongsam
6. zhihau
7. wikiphile
8. virus
9. Semaj2357
10. chigger
11. Wunderfool
12. Hans168
13. balapundek
14. bodycells
15. Rogue Trader
16. eatshitndie
17. frenchbriefs
18. The Penetrator
19. zeroo
20. theblackhole
21. JohnTan
22. rotiprata
23. krafty

Furthermore, at certain times of the day (especially in the early morning), ginfreely sometimes manages to have the last post for more than half (the most I've seen so far is 12) of the threads on the first page of the Courtyard sub-forum! :*:

Also, just like there's a ChineseDog and islamPig, maybe someone should register a "MudlanderChink" or "MudlanderNeighbour" account to counter-troll her! :p

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

credit should go to FE.... else the fly-high high virus wouldn't have become so infectious :smile:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bitch Gin should be stripped naked, hand tied to respective legs with her smelly cheebye all spread out and exposed. Drop her from the skies with a parachute and land in India, they will make full use of this public toilet and fuck her silly.

Hopefully some of them will be drunk and they will slap her cheebye face. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

How do you deal with crazy and psycho women ?

I was told the first thing is not to tell her that she is crazy. She will lose her freaking mind ... and all hell breaks loose. [ It is already evident, isn't it ?]

The second thing is stay calm and don't freak out. When she sees that it doesn't work or affect you in any way, she is more likely to stop.

The third thing is show her that you are not afraid of her. Don't tremble when you see her roll her eyes backward or foam in her mouth. Show your balls. Put your foot down and let her know enough is enough.

The fourth thing is be brutally honest and direct. Say to her ," Look here you crazy woman! I am not taking anymore of your pyscho shit '. Stand your ground and don't budge.

The last thing , if all the above don't work, run away from her .

- adapted

I feel that the first thing to do is to aggravate her further to make her go full retard; call her a lunatic, a mistress, a bitch, a chicken, a whore, a stinky stinky ccb, a public toilet that everyone loves to shit in. :biggrin:

Second thing is to put her under ignore so that you won't get to read her rubbish, the best way to handle a crazy bitch is to ignore her existence, she's just a barking dog with rabies.

Third when you see her transforming, eyes rolling backwards, floating in the air. The thing to do is to yank her cheebye mor and pull her towards you, give her one slap so hard that her fucking head will spin. Pinch and twist her nipples very hard to roll back her eyes if you want to. :biggrin:

Fourth, call a spade a spade. YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKING NUMBER 1 MOST POPULAR WHORE OF INDIA!!!!

Lastly, stand up against her like a man! Fuck her with a knife and give it a good stir till she admits her folly. :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

Hahahahaha so you are COWARD clone of hans168 indeed. Slanderer of woman from spore to Germany using/////////////////. Remember your own preaching ok silence is golden, don't tell shameless lies and get your tongue chop off.

NO queue in Lucky Plaza? Try paying more.........

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who call you a virgin a rancid cunt. Cottonmouth mudlander bitches mother wife daughters are rancid cunt indeed. Where's Johor Sultan for justice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Neh
Neh, neh ji become neh, neh, neh, ji. Everyone can see how these bastards twist others words to slander. Btw everyone has neh ji aka nipples but barbarians think they don't have and make it a big issue shaming themselves by shaming neh ji. Cottonmouth phua CB rancid cunt mother sure have cow neh neh neh ji no doubt.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Ginfreely crazy?

He said or implied he can see my neh neh neh ji and that's why I said it is worldwide conspiracy of mudlander thieves in cahoot with filthy shit skins who appeared under people I may know in my Facebook; but these bastard mudlander psychopaths twist it to tell everyone here I am mad.

No reply from jah shit? Are you part of this filter shit crime like wiki shit?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again another half truth big fat lie from mudlander bastard flatearth, just like the 185 posts in one day telling half story. That happened two days ago when bastard cottonmouth was spamming me in the early morning and I replied him that's all. I am only replying cyberbullies nowadays other than replying to ckmpd. Very evil and cunning mudlander casting aspersions on me non stop.

So far, I've managed to count at least 20:

1. You
2. Me
3. chootchiew
4. Cottonmouth
5. Leongsam
6. zhihau
7. wikiphile
8. virus
9. Semaj2357
10. chigger
11. Wunderfool
12. Hans168
13. balapundek
14. bodycells
15. Rogue Trader
16. eatshitndie
17. frenchbriefs
18. The Penetrator
19. zeroo
20. theblackhole
21. JohnTan
22. rotiprata
23. krafty

Furthermore, at certain times of the day (especially in the early morning), ginfreely sometimes manages to have the last post for more than half (the most I've seen so far is 12) of the threads on the first page of the Courtyard sub-forum! :*:

Also, just like there's a ChineseDog and islamPig, maybe someone should register a "MudlanderChink" or "MudlanderNeighbour" account to counter-troll her! :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope, you didn't create these threads, those mindless profanity exchanges did.

Mindless profanity? You mean his gin baby open leg poem? Btw have you moved his filthy poems on me into the flame war section? The last I checked last night you only created those threads but didn't move much posts. Machiam token effort to show that's all and you didn't reply me. I thought of asking tonight since amdk service is not for me and I don't mind waiting till tonight but since you are here I just ask.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of cyberbullies posts only lawless and no ethics mudlanders will do. Your phua CB public toilet mother fuck by filthy shit skin indeed while I virgin is a fact despite your evil mudlander psychopath smearing campaign. I call for Johor Sultan to send you evil mudlander bastard back to China.

Bitch Gin should be stripped naked, hand tied to respective legs with her smelly cheebye all spread out and exposed. Drop her from the skies with a parachute and land in India, they will make full use of this public toilet and fuck her silly.

Hopefully some of them will be drunk and they will slap her cheebye face. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Once again never ever buy house in JB!

Btw the bastard cottonmouth was scared to reply immediately after my post last night on never buy house in JB. As I caught this mudlander replying immediately from his hiding two night ago on such post and so he waited few hours this time before posting reply to prove me wrong hahahahaha.