• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Innocents Victims & Feud-Killings under the cover of Philippines' Drug War

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY did not do that, even though the talk on the street said so. The fires were most likely a result of careless cigarette smokers thoughtlessly tossing the unsmoked ciggie butts onto the floors. President Dutuerte on the other hand open supported the assasinations and even implied he was behind them.

Cheers!

The end justifies the means.

LKY did the same thing. He literally set fire to huge swathes of Singapore in order to get rid of squatters in order to speed up the redevelopment of the country.

Had he gone through the courts Singapore would still be swampland.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were in such a position, I'd just do a Najib and take off with the money, I will take a human life only if I have to save my own, otherwise, I'd let the bloke live. Philippines is a catholic country, and I think in this religion, it is up to the Almighty to decide a person's life/death choice.

Cheers!

imagine yourself being a ruler of an african state, do you think you can talk reason with the violent africans. it takes a pinoy to know a pinoy, durex probably figure that's the only way out. as nutbush has put it, the bad that a person can do for money knows no bound.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were in such a position, I'd just do a Najib and take off with the money, I will take a human life only if I have to save my own, otherwise, I'd let the bloke live. Philippines is a catholic country, and I think in this religion, it is up to the Almighty to decide a person's life/death choice.

Cheers!

i dun think durex is that bad. he is determined to rid the drug problems plaguing the country. moreover, he is already in his 70's. why will he need so much money for? i see him as genuinely wanting to straighten things up in his country.