• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Innocents Victims & Feud-Killings under the cover of Philippines' Drug War

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
President Duterte has apologized for the loss of innocent lives in his brutal war on drugs and vowed to investigate extrajudicial killings that have marred the campaign and drawn criticism from international human rights groups. “I’m really sorry to all, if I have to say this. It’s not that I’m sorry for the decision, but I’m sorry for those who were caught in the crossfire [in the war on drugs]” http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/853076/duterte-sorry-for-all-those-caught-in-crossfire

e534a0ee2dbf6bcf661dde16f6b33bf9

The body of Erika Angel Fernandez, 17, lie in a street in Quezon City.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘They Are Slaughtering Us Like Animals’
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...drigo-duterte-philippines-drugs-killings.html

In another neighborhood, Riverside, a bloodied Barbie doll lay next to the body of a 17-year-old girl who had been killed alongside her 21-year-old boyfriend.

“They are slaughtering us like animals,” said a bystander who was afraid to give his name.

Beyond those killed in official drug operations, the Philippine National Police have counted more than 3,500 unsolved homicides since July 1, turning much of the country into a macabre house of mourning.

We joined the police on numerous stings. We also went on our own to the places where people were killed or bodies were found. The relatives and neighbors we met in those places often told a very different story from what was recorded in official police accounts.

death-toll-climbs-over-dutertes-drug-war.jpg

ICTJ_Philippines_Duterte_Killings.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overpopulation is the main cause of pinoy land poverty. This culling exercise will help in the medium term n it's for the greater good

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an excuse to kill your unarmed rivals and civilians, I don't read about those cowards putting the same efforts towards the armed terrorists in their country.
so what if you have a religion. 做人不应该是这样

muif6u.jpg

duterte-attempts-kiss-comelec-staff.jpg

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has said he personally killed suspected criminals when he was mayor of a southern city to set an example for police.

“In Davao I used to do it personally. Just to show to the guys (police) that if I can do it why can’t you,” Duterte said in his speech at the presidential palace. “And I’d go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill.”

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/12/196680/philippines-duterte-says-he-personally-killed-people

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pregnant woman, three teens among 7 shot dead in suspected drug feud https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/12/philippines-pregnant-woman-three-teens-among-7-dead-drug-feud

Fajardo, the district police chief, said a group of young men were dancing in a house that is reportedly a drug den when the gunmen barged in Wednesday night and started shooting.

The assailants then followed one of the men who fled to a nearby house, where a pregnant woman and her mother-in-law were killed.

A Reuters report on the incident said the shooting was done by two gunmen who arrived at the drug den north of the capital Manila on motorcycles. The report citing a police report said the men opened fire on those inside, killing five instantly before fleeing. Two other victims reportedly died before reaching the hospital.

Four of those killed were teenagers, two of them 15, one 16 and one 18. The killings come as the government of President Rodrigo Duterte prepares legislation to put to Congress to lower the age of criminal liability to nine from 15. More than 6,100 people have been killed in the past six months during Duterte’s controversial war on drugs.

police-philippines-curfew-940x580.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In any war there is always collateral damage. It is unfortunate but it cannot be helped.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, if i am him, i will also do the same. you naive sinkies will not expect how much harm a person willing to do for the sake of money.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least 11 is more restrained in using "corruption" as a cover to remove obstacles. Duterte just clears 'em out Dirty Harry style

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not need any apologies at all. Just like all wars. Always must have victims regardless weather innocent or not.

Innocence is the WRONG and INVALID excuse / indemnity from deaths in wars. There is only dead or survivors. No innocent nor guilty people.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody seemed to even ask, why the slaughtered "criminals" were given a death sentence, WITHOUT A TRIAL. Is this acceptable in today's society?Who is to know if a rival gang wasn't behind the murder? Very convenient way to take care of business! This type of action/behaviour is okay for a civilian vigilante, not so for a nation's leader. It only speaks much about the system of power abuse in the country.

Cheers!

...............................................................................................................................................................................The body of Erika Angel Fernandez, 17, lie in a street in Quezon City.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody seemed to even ask, why the slaughtered "criminals" were given a death sentence, WITHOUT A TRIAL. Is this acceptable in today's society?Who is to know if a rival gang wasn't behind the murder? Very convenient way to take care of business! This type of action/behaviour is okay for a civilian vigilante, not so for a nation's leader. It only speaks much about the system of power abuse in the country.

Cheers!

The end justifies the means.

LKY did the same thing. He literally set fire to huge swathes of Singapore in order to get rid of squatters in order to speed up the redevelopment of the country.

Had he gone through the courts Singapore would still be swampland.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

imagine yourself being a ruler of an african state, do you think you can talk reason with the violent africans. it takes a pinoy to know a pinoy, durex probably figure that's the only way out. as nutbush has put it, the bad that a person can do for money knows no bound.