• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat dow closes in on 20,000

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump's advisor Peter Navarro says will hit 25K after 20 Jan 2017. eatshitndie is going to be the richest sammyboy.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interest Rate rises one-quarter point... there goes the DOW 20k mark..will need a really strong bull for 25,000...lol

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interest Rate rises one-quarter point... there goes the DOW 20k mark..will need a really strong bull for 25,000...lol

all rate hikes already factored in in this week's stock rally. there's room to move as foreign entities are stashing cash, anything of value including the kitchen sink into u.s. stocks, bonds, depositories, properties and investment havens including u.s. banks. flight of global capital is practically 1-way from whole world to u.s. - huat ah!

and for sure, from china and india, especially with the latter's demonetization policy on large bills. can at least anticipate half a $trillion cash smuggling out of china to u.s. - if this continues, china is doomed by her own shitizens running road.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, the key index is the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/S&P 500 Index
google.com/finance?q=INDEXSP:.INX
and if it fails to break above the all-time intra-day high of 2,277 (reached on Tuesday, let alone 2,300 or 2,500) by the end of the year (only two more weeks to go), there is a good chance that it could crash next year all the way back down to 1,800, which is the key support level, in my opinion. :wink:

Nah it will make it,it's too close to 20000 and it's obvious the long term bull run mania is still in progress,for some reason the stock market likes to tease u by going up 1% 2% a day.its like 2 years ago when the s&p 500 was trying to hit 2000.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah it will make it,it's too close to 20000 and it's obvious the long term bull run mania is still in progress,for some reason the stock market likes to tease u by going up 1% 2% a day.its like 2 years ago when the s&p 500 was trying to hit 2000.

like i said there's room to grow. usd just hit its 14-year high, and japan, europe, china are scrambling to fight the usd surge by clamping down on cash outflows (to the usd) and using up reserves to buy own currencies. china is and will be the main culprit for the usd surge. the yuan will collapse to over 7 cny to the dollar by new year, and every freaking tiong will want to cash out to safer shores and or buy real estate to use and shore up their cash, which is losing power every minute.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyhoo i doubt the Dow will reach 25000,the permabull has ended since 2014,back then from 2009 to 2014 the market was on a unstoppable meteoric upswing,thanks to q.e 1,2 and 3.if u visit trading forums it was crazy,the market was green 4 out of 5 days,and there was 7,8,9 days winning streaks.people were cheering and laughing themselves silly and chanting for permanent q.e....U literally could not lose if u bet in one direction.

After q.e. ended America's economy is just lost drifting in the ocean,dunno where to go.occasionally there's a spurt of irrational exuberance but that's it.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyhoo i doubt the Dow will reach 25000,the permabull has ended since 2014...

After q.e. ended America's economy is just lost drifting in the ocean,dunno where to go.occasionally there's a spurt of irrational exuberance but that's it.
If I were you, I would take profit for at least a quarter or a third of the current market value of your long positions tomorrow. :wink:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DAN SEES QLA MANIFESTED IN TRUMP ERA

[video=youtube;gvuMzQifQ20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvuMzQifQ20[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dj likely to crash at 20k is foregone all these fake news released by golden sex to help prop up djt has lost traction.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyhoo i doubt the Dow will reach 25000,the permabull has ended since 2014,back then from 2009 to 2014 the market was on a unstoppable meteoric upswing,thanks to q.e 1,2 and 3.if u visit trading forums it was crazy,the market was green 4 out of 5 days,and there was 7,8,9 days winning streaks.people were cheering and laughing themselves silly and chanting for permanent q.e....U literally could not lose if u bet in one direction.

When tom dick n harry lees start entering it commom sense say abandon, dj is 80% over valued, most Americans will face reality of higher inflation stagnant pay n no real job increase but real increase in taxes.