• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LHL Gravitates to Najib

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
After quarreling with China and rejected by Trump and Duterte, LHL has gravitated to Najib.

This is a bad omen

LHL has no friends now, is desperate and is willing to be good friends with a crooked Najib

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
After quarreling with China and rejected by Trump and Duterte, LHL has gravitated to Najib.

This is a bad omen

LHL has no friends now, is desperate and is willing to be good friends with a crooked Najib

n he has to pay a big price......... ah jib dun like butt like Anwar but pussies like Trump n his wife Rosmah loves money
so Pinky has to pay tributes along those lines,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe for a start help out to hide 1MDB shits

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would we be gravitating towards a country whose currency has depreciated until its dollar is worth less than 1/3 of ours?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would we be gravitating towards a country whose currency has depreciated until its dollar is worth less than 1/3 of ours?

Good question to ask your PM, LHL.

From what I know LHL is desperate as he has not many friends

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
n he has to pay a big price......... ah jib dun like butt like Anwar but pussies like Trump n his wife Rosmah loves money
so Pinky has to pay tributes along those lines,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe for a start help out to hide 1MDB shits

Yes, LHL is paying a big price sleeping with a crook

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Chuan Jin and Edwin Tong have approached me to join their grassroots but I declined because I dont mix with running dogs who have no morals

CSM and LTK did not approach you because they think you add no value to the Opposition but bring them shame instead. A hindrance instead of a help.