• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious so many ginfreely threads, should change forum name to Ginfreely's Public Toilet

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not mudlander like cottonmouth who dare not even opened his mouth on Johor sultan.
Just this afternoon, he posted the following:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547351#post2547351
LOL. What Johor Sultan?
If he sees a pariah dog like you running past, he would get your throat slit and your cheebye gutted like a swine before he feeds you to his pet tigers. :biggrin:
He act blur ask what Johor Sultan but dare not call out in the name of Johor Sultan that what he said are truths becos all lies. Didn't you see my reply to that post? And you really can't tell the difference between asking what Johor Sultan and saying it in the name of Johor Sultan? My goodness.
But neither did chigger "call out in the name of Johor Sultan that what he said are truths becos all lies":
siao cheebye the sultan busy playing golf with me, he got no time for public toilets like u
and yet you replied to him and said that it proves that he's a Sinkie:
You dare to talk like that proves you are sinkie.
whereas you accused Cottonmouth of being a "mudlander":
Not mudlander like cottonmouth who dare not even opened his mouth on Johor sultan.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't i say that anything I explained on how the clones spotted they will adjust their behaviour? Cottonmouth did just that. But he is very sly to just put a photo and comments focused on me. Did you see him saying he played golf with Johor Sultan like what chigger did? Anyway you don't believe me. You like to judge things on surface and you are proven biased with no corresponding number of their posts while highlighted my 185 posts despite my twice protest and request.

But neither did chigger "call out in the name of Johor Sultan that what he said are truths becos all lies":

and yet you replied to him and said that it proves that he's a Sinkie:

whereas you accused Cottonmouth of being a "mudlander":

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you see him saying he played golf with Johor Sultan like what chigger did?
Are you implying that just because chigger said that he "played golf with Johor Sultan", it is enough to prove that he's a Sinkie? :confused:
Whereas just because Cottonmouth did not say that he "played golf with Johor Sultan", therefore he is not only not a Sinkie, but a "mudlander"? :*:

Anyway you don't believe me.
I've already said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547192#post2547192
And just to prevent any misunderstanding, I want you to know that I believe all your stories about your real-life problems with certain Chinese Malaysians in JB; but Cottonmouth (and many others you've accused) is not one of them, in my opinion. :o

You like to judge things on surface and you are proven biased with no corresponding number of their posts while highlighted my 185 posts despite my twice protest and request.
Once again, I've already said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547577#post2547577
And why are you flatearth ignoring my request to show the corresponding number of posts of the bastard bullies cottonmouth balapundek etc in the same period but go find my so called first post to cottonmouth?
Simply because I'm interested only in the root cause, i.e. the person who "drew first blood" (like what Cottonmouth said), and that person was you, I'm afraid. :(

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like golf, but I'm going Bluewave with Sultan of Johor next Wednesday.
Eat your heart out bitch. :biggrin:

We will discuss what to do with your toilet bowl cum brothel in Johor, should we bulldoze it or should we pay some indians to show you some tender curry love. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Johorean Chinese have great respect for johor Sultan and will mostly not anyhow talk about Johor Sultan. But looks like this mudlander bastard cottonmouth is not from Johor or the exception. Anyway he has again tried to prove me wrong and play big but still is COWARD to say go bluewave only not go look for prostitute with Johor Sultan and focuse on insulting me instead.

Are you implying that just because chigger said that he "played golf with Johor Sultan", it is enough to prove that he's a Sinkie? :confused:
Whereas just because Cottonmouth did not say that he "played golf with Johor Sultan", therefore he is not only not a Sinkie, but a "mudlander"? :*:

I've already said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547192#post2547192

Once again, I've already said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238719-ginfreely-posted-185-times-during-the-past-24-hours!-Is-that-a-sammyboy-com-record&p=2547577#post2547577

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like golf, but I'm going Bluewave with Sultan of Johor next Wednesday.
Eat your heart out bitch. :biggrin:

We will discuss what to do with your toilet bowl cum brothel in Johor, should we bulldoze it or should we pay some indians to show you some tender curry love. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You go bluewave and be his slave to wipe his shoe? Say lah. Mudlander bastard trying so hard to prove me wrong.

And your phua CB mudlander mother wife daughters are all working in brothel in Johor serving Indians. Every insult to me one i return gangbang to your mother wife daughters.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Johorean Chinese have great respect for johor Sultan and will mostly not anyhow talk about Johor Sultan. But looks like this mudlander bastard cottonmouth is not from Johor or the exception.
So following your logic, some Johorean Chinese Malaysians respect the Sultan, while some don't, right?
If that's true, then what chigger said shows that he either respects or disrespects the Sultan, so why can't chigger also be a "mudlander"? :confused:
What makes you so sure that he's a Sinkie? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So following your logic, some Johorean Chinese Malaysians respect the Sultan, while some don't, right?
If that's true, then what chigger said shows that he either respects or disrespects the Sultan, so why can't chigger also be a "mudlander"? :confused:
What makes you so sure that he's a Sinkie? :confused:

Becos I consider all aspects like I said. He is from PLP scroobal tfbh GD family so I am sure he is Sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go bluewave and be his slave to wipe his shoe? Say lah. Mudlander bastard trying so hard to prove me wrong.

And your phua CB mudlander mother wife daughters are all working in brothel in Johor serving Indians. Every insult to me one i return gangbang to your mother wife daughters.

COWARD cottonmouth no reply. Mudlander Chinese is like that. Only bully their own race who is powerless against them but coward like a mouse infront of powerful people of other race. So cottonmouth you go bluewave with Johor Sultan to do what? Dare not slander Johor Sultan with lies even once but no problem to slander me public toilet 1000 times? What a filthy mouth COWARD bully piece of shit. Qi Shan pa er COWARD mudlander bully scared of power. Pui!

Last edited: