• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

Those poems are fine by me, I could remove those comments which aren't poems in that thread as long as you don't say you aren't given a chance to defend yourself :p:p:p

You sure or not? That fucktard poems saying gin baby have smelly CB and open leg also nobody want is called fine? Then that Germany thread is also everything fine then why you removed those posts when amdk German complained?

No why should I say that no chance to defend? What's there to defend these shameless bastards lies? I will just scold his phua CB mother baby song song to jurong with many men in the flame war section. Barbarians only can hit them, no need to defend. You just need to do your moderator job to remove these sexual oriented and disrespectful poems to the flame war section where they belong.

Btw please also remember to remove cottonmouth shit lies from all threads - those sexual orientated and disrespectful ones - into flame war section where they belong. It's not fair to me everybody blame me when you don't remove these insults started by these bastards - not me - to flame war section where they belong.

Also please do not remove the threads that these sexual oriented and disrespectful comments derailed, only removed these bastards comments that derailed the threads. Very much like what you did for the Germany thread but more threads here since bastard cottonmouth went everywhere to shit, which again is not my fault that you don't ban him and end up many posts to move to flame war section.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Fucking same old shit lies from mudlander bastard cottonmouth that are sexual oriented and disrespectful that deserve same old response.

Shameless mudlander thieves telling lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck you cottonmouth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

There is some element of truth. But it also depends.

I don't see a lot of wisdom in one.

No it's a hideout for shameless mudlander thieves like you who proudly declared you thieves are smart and wise while victim is stupid.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely vs virus

Hey people can shit in my threads so I can shit in other people thread with mindless insults.

Fucking same old shit lies from mudlander bastard cottonmouth/virus that are sexual oriented and disrespectful that deserve same old response.

Shameless mudlander thieves telling lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck you cottonmouth/virus phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why America can get it's submarine back so fast?

go fark ur nostril lah.. cum disturb this threat. puki mak phua CCB bapok

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why America can get it's submarine back so fast?

go fark ur nostril lah.. cum disturb this threat. puki mak phua CCB bapok

Tell that to yourself and others not to disturb me in every thread first.

Fucking same old shit lies from mudlander bastard cottonmouth/virus that are sexual oriented and disrespectful that deserve same old response.

Shameless mudlander thieves telling lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck you cottonmouth/virus phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course I'm sure of what I've said. I'll do what I want to do and it's not up to you to dictate. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are surely and blatantly giving filmsy excuse then to say those poems are fine while those in Germany thread are not. Caught liar again. You are confirmed cybcerbullying me using these Bastards hands. Pui your phua Cb mother smelly pussy and thats fine according to your self.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

You are surely and blatantly giving filmsy excuse then to say those poems are fine while those in Germany thread are not. Caught liar again. You are confirmed cybcerbullying me using these Bastards hands. Pui your phua Cb mother smelly pussy and thats fine according to your self.

Bully you? I only fuck the PAP, where got time to bully you? Don't give yourself too much credit :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely vs FlatEarther

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to melaka

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

Just look at that poem thread that you posted shit and now see your hypocrite advice here. Mudlander hypocrisy really stinks. My advice is for you to fo from me and Spore before you give me advice to fo from mudland.

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to melaka

Believe it or not, my father's parents were the first (among their siblings) to migrate to Singapore from Johor in 1945/46; but after that, most of their siblings and siblings' descendants remained in JB or migrated to KL; and I've visited them quite a number of times since my childhood until my late 20s when I stopped because, just like you, I also don't like most Chinese Malaysians (or at least those that I've interacted with), whether they are my relatives or not. :(

And I think you should be aware that there are many other Sinkies who have relatives that remained in Malaysia after the Japanese left in 1945, right? :wink:

Anyway, just like some other sammyboy.com members have advised you, I also advise you to move back to Singapore. :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bully you? I only fuck the PAP, where got time to bully you? Don't give yourself too much credit :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So are you going to remove those sexual oriented and disrespectful posts by cottonmouth and chootchiew and more or not? You did that for Germany thread and you said you would remove those poems if I don't complain no chance to defend, which after I gave you the assurance I am not complaining and will just fuck them in the flame war section you come and tell me don't dictate what you do. So are you removing them to flame war or not? If not means you are a bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who don't believe siao neighbour will throw rubbish to harass you over nothing?

I wish all those sinkie bastards who said I siao will one day meet Linda such neighbours in Spore. Afterall there are so many foreigners in spore now. Even my friend in Spore condo is also suffering from a selfish barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours upstairs who move their furniture even in the wee hours and litter all the time from upstairs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy a house in JB and a virgin become a mate///////////////////. Please send mudlander Chinese slanderer bastards to hell and burn them some hell money peh Kim lui as treating evil with goodness.

Cut the tongue of mudlander slanderers who don't know people life head or tail but judge and slander and harm people nonstop. Pui their phua CB smelly pussy mudlander mother wife daughters.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

How do you deal with crazy and psycho women ?

I was told the first thing is not to tell her that she is crazy. She will lose her freaking mind ... and all hell breaks loose. [ It is already evident, isn't it ?]

The second thing is stay calm and don't freak out. When she sees that it doesn't work or affect you in any way, she is more likely to stop.

The third thing is show her that you are not afraid of her. Don't tremble when you see her roll her eyes backward or foam in her mouth. Show your balls. Put your foot down and let her know enough is enough.

The fourth thing is be brutally honest and direct. Say to her ," Look here you crazy woman! I am not taking anymore of your pyscho shit '. Stand your ground and don't budge.

The last thing , if all the above don't work, run away from her .

- adapted

Last edited: