• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Gin baby is a hiao ji
Ko wu nerng liap tua liap nee
Tan see yi aa chee bye Jin smelly
Gwee kah mah see Bo lung Ai yi :biggrin:
Simi poon see big fat lie
Makes me always wonder why
Khaw peh Khaw bu you Jin Li hai
Confirm you are jit tay sai :biggrin:
This thread supposed to cleanse your soul u know
Tai loi lei yat tee seng yi tou mou
Then your anger will continue to grow
End up become my favourite show :biggrin:
Dearest nicest chootchiew,
sorry to trouble you; :o
but may I ask you to translate for me,
because my Hokkien is very lousy. :o
Hahaha. This will add oil to fire.

First one :
Gin baby is very vain
She has 2 big round assets
Unfortunately her CB is very smelly
Open leg also nobody want

2nd one :
To her everything is also a lie
So I need to wonder why
Very good with cry mother cry father
So confirm is a piece of shit

3rd one :
This thread suppose to clean her soul
Canto to 看来你一点臣意都没有

Seems like the last thread has cleansed the soul
She has vanished . :o
Once again, Arigatou Gozaimasu!
attachment.php

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Up up up once again the truth the whole truth nothing but the truths (talking about those from my mouth only, not those shit lies from mudlander filthy mouths).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Ginfreely crazy?

oh off to you. You have video? He have fetish for siao lao char boh? :biggrin:

That's what he said, not me. I asked him is it my barbarian mudlander neighbours stole my pics of me walking in my house and garden and he no reply. Shameless mudlander thieves are like that to declare jerking off me and then vanished with no reply. And if you are going to say I siao then go answer my questions in the other thread, if cannot answer then don't say I am siao.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

This was complete f**king madness!
What kind of retard drives against the flow of traffic on an expressway?
I'm so sick of culprits playing the 'mental health issues' card. Why wasn't he locked away at IMH?
Someone in Govt needs to take responsibility for this tragedy.
Psychiatric health professionals are also to blame for not spotting the problem in the first place.
absolutely agree, sam has got to take responsibility for the siao fatfugs here :mad:
Tuas West , u turn, anyone got try ?
a 3-point U-turn in that rancid / fungus-infested tunnel with overgrown vegetation, by a 350 jet is possible for that clit-head too :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's what he said, not me. I asked him is it my barbarian mudlander neighbours stole my pics of me walking in my house and garden and he no reply. Shameless mudlander thieves are like that to declare jerking off me and then vanished with no reply. And if you are going to say I siao then go answer my questions in the other thread, if cannot answer then don't say I am siao.

U chio or not? If jerk off to you must be quite chio right? Unless he have fetish.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

U chio or not? If jerk off to you must be quite chio right? Unless he have fetish.

He said or implied he can see my neh neh neh ji and that's why I said it is worldwide conspiracy of mudlander thieves in cahoot with filthy shit skins who appeared under people I may know in my Facebook; but these bastard mudlander psychopaths twist it to tell everyone here I am mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

absolutely agree, sam has got to take responsibility for the siao fatfugs here :mad:

a 3-point U-turn in that rancid / fungus-infested tunnel with overgrown vegetation, by a 350 jet is possible for that clit-head too :wink:

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to melaka

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

Shameless mudlander thieves and cuberbullies here love to cover their crime and backside by telling everyone the victim is mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who don't believe siao neighbour will throw rubbish to harass you over nothing?

I wish all those sinkie bastards who said I siao will one day meet Linda such neighbours in Spore. Afterall there are so many foreigners in spore now. Even my friend in Spore condo is also suffering from a selfish barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours upstairs who move their furniture even in the wee hours and litter all the time from upstairs.

Why so many barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours around? I meet one in JB, my friend meet one in Spore, another friend's mother-in-law met one in KL.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

neh neh neh ji?

Why do you have 3 nipples?

cef12c5f2b7dd161e029e59f2381f9fc.jpg

I think you are a fucking cow with hairy neh neh neh neh ji. :biggrin:
You typed one less neh.

dsc_0143.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

A smelly rabid rancid cunt like you, buy houses anywhere also got problem. You should just stay in an asylum strapped to the bed with a ball gag inside your cheebye mouth. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "mudlander" coalition vs ginfreely

haha.jpg

Seems like the coalition is growing larger in number day by day and gin isn't letting up. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

" Look here , you crazy woman! I am not taking anymore of your psycho shit!"

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

...including last post I am not authorized by JB police to scold them for littering on public road
If you're referring to my one and only post so far about "Citizens on Patrol", to which you replied with:
Which part of my post said I confronted them for littering on public road?....So you no point keep harping on that not authorized by JB police to scold them on public road part.
please quote my exact words to support your argument, and I obviously won't accept any "insinuation" nonsense from you. :wink:
If you can't find those exacts words, then you are once again basically and obviously using a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument against me by putting words in my mouth, in order to refute my "argument" and make yourself look "good" and "high class". :rolleyes:

Even if we don't argue about the "public road" part, and just focus on the litter within your own house, and even if that's a crime in JB, have you been authorized by the JB government/police to punish criminals in any way (including scolding, especially if you are really a woman who used plenty of vulgar words against them in real life! :eek:)?
If not, then only the JB police/government are authorized to arrest them and punish them, right? :wink:
If you choose to be your neighbours' "policewoman", then the quarrel would obviously become some kind of "war" (and it seems to be already ongoing for some years now, according to you), which you are likely to lose, right? :(

Casting aspersions on me nonstop for nothing.
It is more like the other way round, as I've explained earlier:
Once again, YOU are the one who either has "English comprehension problem" or likes to "twist" other people's words (or even your own words) to make yourself look "good"; and that is also why you like to imagine and then accuse others of "insinuating" you first, so that you can justify yourself attacking them and, therefore, make yourself look "good" or "high class". :(

As for photos evidence of their littering, fyi I do have a long list of the litter lying on my garden and balcony.
Even if this happened in Singapore, and you use your "long list of the litter lying on my garden and balcony" as evidence or "evidence" to present to the police, do you seriously think you have a good chance of even getting the police to arrest your neighbours, let alone prosecute them in court? :confused:
Nowadays, even photos might not be good enough; so if you don't have video evidence, the police are unlikely to arrest any suspect.