Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

Default Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    Yes he also.
    Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.
    Thank you for inviting me to your thread but please to wait for me. I am going for snack now but need to shit later so please be waiting for me with your mouth open.

Thank you for inviting me to your thread but please to wait for me. I am going for snack now but need to shit later so please be waiting for me with your mouth open.

My Reputation Points: 1285 / Power: 9

Other the 100 billion project by China, a small little spark will lead to a mob running razing pieces of rocks to cinder.
    2-in-Quote
    “Mr Lee Kuan Yew kept on repeating how he built up this country and how much he has stored in the reserves. That is the tragedy of the man. For all his intelligence, he does not possess the wisdom of life.
    .... he destroys the very legacy that he so desperately desires to establish.”
    "PAP IB Kanina has vouched that there is nothing wrong or against the law to have 2dollar company CEO running big time projects. LHL must be paid 1 dollar a year with no bonus and no allowances."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfuck View Post
    Other the 100 billion project by China, a small little spark will lead to a mob running razing pieces of rocks to cinder.
    Served them right the barbarian mudlander Chinese throwing firecrackers to harrass me day and night.

Chow sinkies are not welcome in this thread. Only Sporeans allowed. Pui sinkies!
    Up up up Sporeans only. Fo sinkies and mudlander Chinese bastards.

Served them right the barbarian mudlander Chinese throwing firecrackers to harrass me day and night.
    How come other people welcome to shit on you but I am not? Is this racial discrimination?

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    No lah. Such prestigeous title should be given to non other than Jah JAMBAN.
    This is Sporean. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by winners View Post
    That SOAB jah_rastafar doesn't have a mum nor sister. He was born out of wedlock and his parents had abandoned him the minute he came into this world. He was brought up in an orphanage.

How about me?

My Reputation Points: 206 / Power: 1

That's what happened to me. When will justice be served on evil mudlanders?
    siao cheebye not only you live in a public toilet, your cheebye is also a public toilet for everybody to pee and shit inside, no wonder you become a mental bitch everyday pee and shit inside the forum

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    Crossbreed chigger jah rastafar. Greenie say go ask your mum and sister.

How come other people welcome to shit on you but I am not? Is this racial discrimination?
    Loser moron. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

Quote Originally Posted by chigger View Post
    siao cheebye not only you live in a public toilet, your cheebye is also a public toilet for everybody to pee and shit inside, no wonder you become a mental bitch everyday pee and shit inside the forum
    This is chow sinkie traitor dog LIAR. A PLP dog from plp scroobal tfbh GD dog family.

Loser moron. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.
    I reported you to the police already but they said they cannot use public toilet while in uniform so sorry la less business for you.

My Reputation Points: 206 / Power: 1

siao cheebye ginfreely peefreely shitfreely live inside a public toilet, her mouth is a public toilet anyhow talk shit, her cheebye is a public toilet let apunehs and bangalas pee and shit inside

Quote Originally Posted by chigger View Post
    siao cheebye ginfreely peefreely shitfreely live inside a public toilet, her mouth is a public toilet anyhow talk shit, her cheebye is a public toilet let apunehs and bangalas pee and shit inside
    COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

I reported you to the police already but they said they cannot use public toilet while in uniform so sorry la less business for you.

Fartfreely on your face gay lesbo.

My Reputation Points: 218 / Power: 1

Release the BITCH.G

Thread Information