Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

Default Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy a house in JB and meet mudlander and sinkie cuberbullies that hound you with sexual oriented and disrespectful posts in forum. and this is on top of real life mudlander Chinese bastard neighbours hounding you with firecrackers at your new place even after you moved out of the house to avoid them.

Buy a house in JB and a virgin become a mate///////////////////. Please send mudlander Chinese slanderer bastards to hell and burn them some hell money peh Kim lui as treating evil with goodness.

My Reputation Points: 218 / Power: 1

I heard firecracker can get rid of smell.

Release the BITCH.G

Fucking same old shit lies from mudlander bastard cottonmouth that are sexual oriented and disrespectful that deserve same old response.

Shameless mudlander thieves telling lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck you cottonmouth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Buy a house in JB and a virgin become a mate///////////////////. Please send mudlander Chinese slanderer bastards to hell and burn them some hell money peh Kim lui as treating evil with goodness.
    Cut the tongue of mudlander slanderers who don't know people life head or tail but judge and slander and harm people nonstop. Pui their phua CB smelly pussy mudlander mother wife daughters.

Up up up once again the truth the whole truth nothing but the truths (talking about those from my mouth only, not those shit lies from mudlander filthy mouths).

Shameless mudlanders are always lying. My house is not sold. My house will die with all of you mudlander bastards together.
    Once again never ever buy house in JB!

A smelly rabid rancid cunt like you, buy houses anywhere also got problem. You should just stay in an asylum strapped to the bed with a ball gag inside your cheebye mouth.

Release the BITCH.G

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who call you a virgin a rancid cunt. Cottonmouth mudlander bitches mother wife daughters are rancid cunt indeed. Where's Johor Sultan for justice?

Once again never ever buy house in JB!
    Btw the bastard cottonmouth was scared to reply immediately after my post last night on never buy house in JB. As I caught this mudlander replying immediately from his hiding two night ago on such post and so he waited few hours this time before posting reply to prove me wrong hahahahaha.

Btw do you know why he comes out of hiding? Right after this post that I ask people not to buy house in JB. Because he is the mudlander psychopath SINKIE from the JB forum. And btw SINKIE was always active at this hour. Another solid proof he is sinkie.
    Hahahahaha mudlander psychopath SINKIE aka cottonmouth

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who keep 5 or 6 dogs in tiny cages for long hours during the day and night. Resulting in these poor dogs barking nonstop and causing nuisance to neighbours. And yes many dogs cramped in tiny cages for long hours stink too.

Would you keep pet dogs in this manner? Only barbarian hypocrites will do that. At least the PRCs are honest to keep dogs like that are to eat them. Not like my hypocrite barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who think their pet dogs are not worthy of a decent living space in their homes and keep them in cages outside their house or at the edge of their house and yet portraying themselves as dog lovers on Facebook.

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who keep 5 or 6 dogs in tiny cages for long hours during the day and night. Resulting in these poor dogs barking nonstop and causing nuisance to neighbours. And yes many dogs cramped in tiny cages for long hours stink too.

Would you keep pet dogs in this manner? Only barbarian hypocrites will do that. At least the PRCs are honest to keep dogs like that are to eat them. Not like my hypocrite barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who think their pet dogs are not worthy of a decent living space in their homes and keep them in cages outside their house or at the edge of their house and yet portraying themselves as dog lovers on Facebook.
    Do you think barbarians deserve vulgarities? Abusing dogs can. Abusing human can. But give them vulgarities cannot? Only mudlander bastards will say that. I would say barbarians abusing others deserved to be gunned down after talking nicely has no effect.

Buy a house in JB and a virgin become punished by naked walk of shame.

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who bully you many to one. Unkind mudlander barbarian neighbours who see a woman living alone and take advantage to bully many to one. Same for the many barbarians in this forum. Will kind people bully many to one? Of course not. And what's most shameless is after you fight these bullies off one by one and one to many, they turned around to call you coward when only COWARD barbarians will bully many to one in the first place. Pui these barbarians with phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters.

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who bully you many to one. Unkind mudlander barbarian neighbours who see a woman living alone and take advantage to bully many to one. Same for the many barbarians in this forum. Will kind people bully many to one? Of course not. And what's most shameless is after you fight these bullies off one by one and one to many, they turned around to call you coward when only COWARD barbarians will bully many to one in the first place. Pui these barbarians with phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters.
    And these shameless COWARD barbarians bullying many to one by giving mindless insults expect a brainy reply as if they deserve me to waste my brain cells on them. Pui their phua CB smelly CB mother wife daughters.

Buy s house in JB and meet evil mudlander barbarians in this forum who twist your words by feigning they don't understand the meaning of YOU vs ME. All these evil bastards want to do is to make false accusations of you nonstop I.e psychopath smearing campaign twisting whatever you said.

Buy s house in JB and meet evil mudlander barbarians in this forum who twist your words by feigning they don't understand the meaning of YOU vs ME. All these evil bastards want to do is to make false accusations of you nonstop I.e psychopath smearing campaign twisting whatever you said.
    Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful lies without shame. Twist and twist your words without shame, pretend not to understand simple English. No wonder an evil person ostracized by his whole family. Flatearth is confirmed plus chop an evil mudlander.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 20-12-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful lies without shame. Twist and twist your words without shame, pretend not to understand simple English. No wonder an evil person ostracized by his whole family. Flatearth is confirmed plus chop an evil mudlander.
    And look at his mudlander hypocrisy about me fighting till death when he and other cuberbullies are are the ones bullying me nonstop. Didn't I move out from my house more than two years ago from my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours? Did they stop harassing me with firecrackers and litter? No they continue harassing me for next two years at my new place. Barbarian bullies will never stop even when you walk away. Proven. These barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours ought to be executed to death. Scumbags of the earth.

Strap a 1m long, 10cm diameter rod inside her cheebye also to block the smell.

Release the BITCH.G

Thread Information