• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful lies without shame. I am talking about the same thing throughout. YOU keep harping on me scolded them for nothing claiming I am not authorized by Johor police to scold people for throwing rubbish on public road, when I didn't even scold them for that. And you said it three times in your posts about this public road nonsense. You are a shameless liar twisting nonstop calling me a liar when I am not lying you have been distorting my neighbour issues by harping on this public road nonsense and casting aspersions they didn't throw bone until I scold them, all of which are not true. All your so called proof are all nonsense shit lies twisting my words and my point.

Now you're referring to a subsequent post of yours (#58):

proving once again that YOU are:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU said it means you search YOUR post not MY post
okay, since you asked for it, here's MY post (#48):
Like I've said, you have not been authorized by the JB Police to scold your neighbours, unlike here in Singapore, where there is such a thing as "Citizens on Patrol", which was even reported less than two days ago:

9 Citizens on Patrol groups receive awards for keeping community safe - Channel NewsAsia
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/3374904.html
(By Loh Chuan Junn; Posted 17 Dec 2016 17:54)

SINGAPORE: For their commitment and dedication in keeping the community safe, nine Citizens on Patrol (COP) groups were recognised by the Singapore Police Force's (SPF) Jurong Division at an award ceremony on Saturday (Dec 17).

COP groups are made up of volunteers who assist the police in patrolling their neighbourhood. There are currently more than 700 of such neighbourhood watch groups islandwide, with about 8,000 members.

"The policemen cannot be there every day. Since we are residents of the area, we can know what’s really happening, and if there are new things happening, like if we find strangers coming in and out, we would know … we would be on the lookout for that," said Mr Shaik Mohd who's been an SOP member for 15 years.

The nine groups were recognised for conducting the most number of patrols in their respective constituencies awards, and received their awards from Minister for Transport and MP for Sembawang GRC Khaw Boon Wan at Woodlands Civic Centre.

So if you want to apply Singaporean standards to your JB neighbours without the support of the JB police/government, then one fine day you are going to suffer a real:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_breakdown
and if you're still living alone in your JB house, I wonder how you will manage to get help.... :confused:
to which you replied (post #49):
Which part of my post said I confronted them for littering on public road? You are damn stupid and presumptuous. I said one day I exploded and that was over the dog poo on my garden and that was when I charged to their house and scolded them for everthing from dog barking to the dog poo to the other litter over one year including those bones that were thrown to my second floor balcony since day one. But never did I mention the public road part to them although I had been sweeping it for one year as I left it out in my anger. So you no point keep harping on that not authorized by JB police to scold them on public road part. Diam! Everything I scolded them they fully deserved it.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful lies without shame. I asked for what shit? i said you keep harping on I am not authorized to scold them for littering on public road and I tell you I didn't scold them for littering on public road and I asked you which part of my post I said I scolded them for littering on public road? You don't understand English then keep your phua CB mouth close and not keep making false accusations of me lying when I didn't lie at all. You are indeed the one harping by talking three times to me about I am not authorized to scold them for littering on public road. Why are you not searching your own posts that you did harp on it three times? Because you know that is the truth.

okay, since you asked for it, here's my post (#48):

to which you replied (post #49):

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy s house in JB and meet evil mudlander barbarians in this forum who twist your words by feigning they don't understand the meaning of YOU vs ME. All these evil bastards want to do is to make false accusations of you nonstop I.e psychopath smearing campaign twisting whatever you said.

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful lies without shame. Twist and twist your words without shame, pretend not to understand simple English. No wonder an evil person ostracized by his whole family. Flatearth is confirmed plus chop an evil mudlander.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AMDKs Forced To Do 'Walk of Shame' In Indonesia!

Moslems dun have a forgiving heart.

That is why they are all suffering.

Wait till your virgin daughter get abused a slut and suffered walk of shame for no crime then you come and talk big about dont have a forgiving heart. Especially when these evil bastards are unrepentant and still harming you nonstop. Forgive what shit?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shameful lies without shame. Twist and twist your words without shame, pretend not to understand simple English. No wonder an evil person ostracized by his whole family. Flatearth is confirmed plus chop an evil mudlander.

And look at his mudlander hypocrisy about me fighting till death when he and other cuberbullies are are the ones bullying me nonstop. Didn't I move out from my house more than two years ago from my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours? Did they stop harassing me with firecrackers and litter? No they continue harassing me for next two years at my new place. Barbarian bullies will never stop even when you walk away. Proven. These barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours ought to be executed to death. Scumbags of the earth.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Who should be inducted?

Keep the place in order?

How? When every posting member is equal and important to the community as a whole, I have requested Ginfreely to ignore the rest to no avail, you thought asking the larger group to stop posting to her would help?

:confused::confused::confused:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

" Look here , you crazy woman! I am not taking anymore of your psycho shit!"

That was brutal and direct.

Looks like she is still unchanged.

Ok. Let me show her some balls.

" Look here. You crazy woman! Enough is enough ! I will have none of your psycho shit! Don't you think I will not shoot back ! I will whack the daylights out of you '

ballss.jpeg

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Truth about women

That's obviously not what I am talking about.
Then what are you talking about? :confused:
If:
Men need women to be nurse when they are sicked
(by the way, it's "sick", not "sicked", unless you meant sickened. :wink:), then are you implying that whenever any woman falls sick, she can still be her:
own nurse.
? :confused: :*:
If it's a small sickness, then I would agree with you. :wink:

And I don't wish to talk to you evil bastard.
Then from now on, please don't reply to any of my posts. :wink:
But if you wish, you may talk about me to other sammyboy.com members, to yourself or even to other people outside sammyboy.com and in real life! :p

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strap a 1m long, 10cm diameter rod inside her cheebye also to block the smell. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where got time to heal what soul???
I will slap her with a fish and fuck her with a snake. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to melaka

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many men fuck you cottonmouth, semaj2357, virus, chootchiew, flatearth phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to melaka

Shameless mudlanders are like that. Telling shit lies without any shame.

Cottonmouth is confirmed plus chop mudlander who knows hospital permai and his mother in hospital permai after he sold her to cover his backside when his assets drop 30%.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder an evil person ostracized by his whole family. Flatearth is confirmed plus chop an evil mudlander.
By the way, I have also ostracized them; so following your logic, they are also evil (especially since you have even cursed them quite a number of times), right? :wink:
If yes, then ironically, I would agree with you on this! :p