• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

How come other people welcome to shit on you but I am not? Is this racial discrimination?

Loser moron. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

siao cheebye not only you live in a public toilet, your cheebye is also a public toilet for everybody to pee and shit inside, no wonder you become a mental bitch everyday pee and shit inside the forum

This is chow sinkie traitor dog LIAR. A PLP dog from plp scroobal tfbh GD dog family.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loser moron. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

I reported you to the police already but they said they cannot use public toilet while in uniform so sorry la less business for you.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

siao cheebye ginfreely peefreely shitfreely live inside a public toilet, her mouth is a public toilet anyhow talk shit, her cheebye is a public toilet let apunehs and bangalas pee and shit inside

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

siao cheebye ginfreely peefreely shitfreely live inside a public toilet, her mouth is a public toilet anyhow talk shit, her cheebye is a public toilet let apunehs and bangalas pee and shit inside

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I reported you to the police already but they said they cannot use public toilet while in uniform so sorry la less business for you.

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

Fartfreely on your face gay lesbo.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely.png

:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fartfreely on your face gay lesbo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless LIAR slanderer. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

She is one very lonely woman!

Ask her out lah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Up up up hard truths of buying a house in JB and become a public toilet. Let the whole world know how these barbarian mudlander Chinese bully Sporean. Cry wolf victims of racism but biggest bully in reality. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

She is one very lonely woman!

Ask her out lah!

Chow sinkie blind to injustice twisting the truth of bullying by mudlander bastards to I am lonely.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

Have you considered trimming your cheebye mor?
Although you tie 2 pigtails by the side, it's sometimes difficult for people to find your cheebye kang when they want to take a dump, of course can also shit in your mouth, but your cheebye kang is warmer. :biggrin:

Shameless mudlander LIAR one cm LJ slanderer. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT CCB mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.