• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

LOL. I suggest you disinfect your smelly chaocheebye in vinegar, then pierce your cheebye and nipples with these like Thaipusam. You can hang a bell at the ends. :biggrin:

assorted-metal-food-skewers-1323-p.jpg

Maybe someone will want to fuck your rotten cheebye after seeing how cute it is with all that sticking out. Don't bring them home in case they decide to fuck your mother instead since she's tighter. lolololololololol.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

Public toilet #1 you smell of fresh shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loser is back. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

Public toilet #1 you smell of fresh shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes he also.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for inviting me to your thread but please to wait for me. I am going for snack now but need to shit later so please be waiting for me with your mouth open.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for inviting me to your thread but please to wait for me. I am going for snack now but need to shit later so please be waiting for me with your mouth open.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Ting tong ting tong.

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Other the 100 billion project by China, a small little spark will lead to a mob running razing pieces of rocks to cinder.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Other the 100 billion project by China, a small little spark will lead to a mob running razing pieces of rocks to cinder.

Served them right the barbarian mudlander Chinese throwing firecrackers to harrass me day and night.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That SOAB jah_rastafar doesn't have a mum nor sister. He was born out of wedlock and his parents had abandoned him the minute he came into this world. He was brought up in an orphanage.

This is Sporean. Welcome!

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's what happened to me. When will justice be served on evil mudlanders?

siao cheebye not only you live in a public toilet, your cheebye is also a public toilet for everybody to pee and shit inside, no wonder you become a mental bitch everyday pee and shit inside the forum