• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

can we all kowtow, apologize profusely with heartfelt desire, and ask for forgiveness from ginfreely for all wrongs done to her? and lick her all over like lapdogs when she accepts? and resign ourselves to the fact that she's right all the time? can or not? :o

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;kztbFpgChwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kztbFpgChwQ[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

can we all kowtow, apologize profusely with heartfelt desire, and ask for forgiveness from ginfreely for all wrongs done to her? and lick her all over like lapdogs when she accepts? and resign ourselves to the fact that she's right all the time? can or not? :o

I didn't say I am right all the time. And it's nothing to do with that but people cybcerbullying me with insults and casting aspersions nonstop. I am just fighting bullies that's all. No bully ever apologize to me even when caught like flat earth and Wunderfool and you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Buy a house in JB and suffered gross injustice and opened one thread to complain injustice also Kena much insults, abuse and thread locked for nothing. Now open new thread still get complaint for nothing.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkies being sinkies like to "geh kiang" but remain ignorant. i got a friend who is stucked with a house in jb he bought 5 years ago. it's really turning into a warehouse for him.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

When did I claim to be nice or portray myself to be nice in this forum?
You have said many times that you are a "high class" woman, going "high" to say/do whatever it is you choose to say/do, right? :wink:
Is such a "high class" woman not a "nice" woman? :confused:

And the insulting pm I already explained before on tekkun. And the proof I already explained before. Go and read.
Once again, your word is your "proof"? :rolleyes:

Don't believe it's in the forum, go and search.
YOU go and search, if you want to prove it. :rolleyes:
You expect strangers, especially anonymous enemies, to simply take your word for it? :rolleyes:
Most of us have better things to do, and if you want to win over your enemies to your side, you will have to work much harder, to say the least.

And lastly you should give your enemy advice to yourself. If you are always twisting people words like that, real life enemy will certainly be alot and much more trouble.
Yes, I already have real-life enemies, but it's not because I twist their words.
It is they who twist my words or their own words to suit their sinful objectives, just like what YOU have been doing, which is why I have sufficient experience and skill to argue with someone like you. :wink:

And you are the one really not nice anyhow casting aspersions on me nonstop and yet always portraying and pretending to be nice.
It is precisely because I'm nice that I even bother to argue with you, i.e. I'm doing it for the benefit of the "smart audience", so that they can "be the judge" (to use your own words again). :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

This thread is talking about never buy house in JB. Same as your shit thread insulting me? Of course not.
Of course not, indeed. :rolleyes:
My poem thread should be compared with your poem thread, not your "Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet-part-two" thread, which should be compared with Wunderfool's:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239174-Ginfreely-threads-forced-to-close-Will-madness-subside
instead, right? :wink:

Btw obviously I addressed my post to ask moderator, not you.
And you have never replied to certain members, when they were addressing other members? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. Let us all confess our sins and ask for forgiveness from Queen Ginfreely.

She is merciful and kind. Her compassion fails not. She will relent her anger so that our days may be prolonged. Her goodness and mercies shall go with us all the days of our lives.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam should captioned the picture - " The madness is here again. What can we do ? "

View attachment 29300

LOL. Can I borrow your caption to use with this pix.

T0X2S.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Buy a house in JB and Kena insulted ostrich for 18 times by OSTRICH COWARD LIAR BULLY chootchiew.

Buy a house in jb , hide inside the house and stuck a ostrich head to neck inside a virgin cheebye:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Buy a house in jb , hide inside the house and stuck a ostrich head to neck inside a virgin cheebye:biggrin:

Mastubate using ostrich head and neck is still deemed a virgin :biggrin:
But after Cumming, will have problem removing it as the ostrich mouth is protruding. No choice force out by twisting break the ostrich neck :eek:
Dead ostrich head stuck permanently inside cheebye. :*:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mastubate using ostrich head and neck is still deemed a virgin :biggrin:
But after Cumming, will have problem removing it as the ostrich mouth is protruding. No choice force out by twisting break the ostrich neck :eek:
Dead ostrich head stuck permanently inside cheebye. :*:

Quickly run to jb hospital day surgery to remove dead ostrich head. Resume virginity. Went home Mastubate using ostrich head and neck again. This time chek arc. Saw the ostrich mouth first before start masturbate. In out in out and cum without any problem :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Zhihau 顶呱呱
Ginfreely 死全家
Wikiphile 笑哈哈
Flatearther 大兰帕

好诗好诗

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

High class vs low class mudlander you who slander me. What has high class got to do with nice? High class go high. You low low class go low to tell lies.

Proof I have told you many times right there by chootchiew own admission of receiving my nice pm. You ignore it for obvious reasons and insist on the time for nothing. So you go search not me. Don't come and ignore his self admission and shit allegations on me of not being nice and ask me go prove myself nice when the prove is right there by chootchiew self admission of receiving my nice pm .

You are not arguing logically just taking whatever you can and insist and dictate nonsense while chootchiew admission is the main proof I have sent and he has received my nice pm.

You have said many times that you are a "high class" woman, going "high" to say/do whatever it is you choose to say/do, right? :wink:
Is such a "high class" woman not a "nice" woman? :confused:

Once again, your word is your "proof"? :rolleyes:

YOU go and search, if you want to prove it. :rolleyes:
You expect strangers, especially anonymous enemies, to simply take your word for it? :rolleyes:
Most of us have better things to do, and if you want to win over your enemies to your side, you will have to work much harder, to say the least.

Yes, I already have real-life enemies, but it's not because I twist their words.
It is they who twist my words or their own words to suit their sinful objectives, just like what YOU have been doing, which is why I have sufficient experience and skill to argue with someone like you. :wink:

It is precisely because I'm nice that I even bother to argue with you, i.e. I'm doing it for the benefit of the "smart audience", so that they can "be the judge" (to use your own words again). :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Let us all confess our sins and ask for forgiveness from Queen Ginfreely.

She is merciful and kind. Her compassion fails not. She will relent her anger so that our days may be prolonged. Her goodness and mercies shall go with us all the days of our lives.

What an insincere Christian to make sarcastic comment using Bible to talk about forgiveness but not asking for forgiveness at all. A low class thief is still low class thief.