• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Mutants are here !

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch out !

A pig with a face that resembles a monkey has been born in China and is baffling both locals and the Internet, say media reports.

Photos show the mutant piglet appears to have a monkey's head, a small snout and a protruding lower jaw.

20161209-pigmonkeyface-Reuters.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The creature was born in Zhijin, in Guizhou province of China. According to Sina, it was one of eight recently born to a family in a village local to the area and can be seen in Reuters news agency photos being fed by its owner.

This is a sign of Karma.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkongers are superstitious people.

These things happen for a reason.

Even in the OT, when the Philistines captured the Ark, trouble fell on them. ( I Samuel 5 )

Better return the Terrex to its rightful owner.

Don't touch the sacred thing.We will send CCS to get the Terrex back.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its the fucking thing from outer space that kills every living thing it encounters and absorbs its dna and incorporates it into its own dna,whatever it is kill it with fire!!!!

[video=youtube;JjIXwkX1e48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjIXwkX1e48[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkongers are superstitious people.

These things happen for a reason.

Even in the OT, when the Philistines captured the Ark, trouble fell on them. ( I Samuel 5 )

Better return the Terrex to its rightful owner.

Don't touch the sacred thing.We will send CCS to get the Terrex back.

Don't mess with me. I will get back our Terrex! - CCS

wc1700480.jpg

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only are Hong Kongers superstitious, the Chinese themselves are also extremely superstitious.

In their hearts, they know that the Terrex is not a thing that they should hold. It can only bring trouble.

Follow what the Philistines did, make 5 gold tumors and 5 gold rats and ship them together with the Terrex back to Singapore to avert the disaster that is to come.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no mystery that characters in journey to the west belong to a gay club. from monk to horse to monkey to pig to sand digger. all arse digging faggots.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Muslim can eat pork since this mutant does not look like pig.

Nanette it allahmus that Muslim can eat.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's cyclopia. Down stream cascade of sonic hedgehog signalling got affected during embryo development. Cyclopamine is the culprit usually, read up teratogens and its effect, it's fun.

Is it not the outcome of a sexual intercourse between a monkey and a pig ?

These days,you can never know, it can also be the outcome of a bestiality.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely's son after she raped the pig.

Shameless mudlander LIAR one cm LJ slanderer. Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT CCB mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.

Shameless mudlander tell that to yourself first not to create negative stress for others if you can't even do good for others like what me a free Johor public road sweeper can and did for one year. Actions speak louder than words.