• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Malays find their Muslim identity to be more salient than their "Malay" ancestry

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Malays find their Muslim identity to be more salient than their "Malay" ance

3. Yes, more appropriate and concise to call them south east asia arabs rather than Malay
I would say that it's more appropriate to call them "Malay Muslims", simply because among the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
there are:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Muslims
wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians
wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews

wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity
"Arab identity is defined independently of religious identity, and pre-dates the spread of Islam, with historically attested Arab Christian kingdoms and Arab Jewish tribes. Today, however, most Arabs are Muslim, with a minority adhering to other faiths, largely Christianity, but also Druze and Baha'i.

Arabs are generally Sunni, Shia or Sufi Muslims, but currently, 7.1 percent to 10 percent of Arabs are Arab Christians. This figure includes only Christians whose primary community language is today a variety of Arabic, and who identify as Arab.
"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Malays find their Muslim identity to be more salient than their "Malay" ance

Duluxe, u asked to clarify on matters pertaing to my race culture or tradition. Tats y i replied to ur post. But now seems tat u have a hidden agenda. As religion is a sensitive topic. U can say wat u like abt my belief. Cos i do not wish to hurt or ridicule other beliefs like wat u just did. Take note that i get extremely butt hurt when ppl talk about my culture/race but i have 0 problems talking about other ppl's culture and race and have always perpetuated these double standards all the time. Also take note i always play my victim card aka act like a cry baby bitch but won't hesitate to bash others when i have the chance

m&d yoyo whoami nigger. This about sums you up you cry baby bitch.

Chinese culture is slowly being overtaken by modern norms. How many Chinese couples don their dynastic robes when they get married? How many Chinese families today bind their daughter's feet? It took us generations and foreign conquests with a great deal of suffering to change our customs. And we are still adapting to the changes in society. Do not bring us back to the dark ages.

Cheers!

Fuck off la. I don't wish to engage you but you're being ridiculous here. The fact of the matter is whatever the modern Chinese practice it's from their own culture. Sure they don't don robes or bind feet but burning joss sticks is just one example. Don't be riddiculous and btw keep to the topic. It's about m&ds having no culture of their own but adopting islamic aka arabic practices assume Chinese followed Ang moh christians to a T. 0 Celebration of CNY for example and one more thing tell the m&ds not to bring ppl back to the dark ages cos they still insist on keeping up with their old practices BUT only Chinese get called out for wanting to keep their traditions. :rolleyes:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese culture is slowly being overtaken by modern norms. How many Chinese couples don their dynastic robes when they get married? How many Chinese families today bind their daughter's feet? It took us generations and foreign conquests with a great deal of suffering to change our customs. And we are still adapting to the changes in society. Do not bring us back to the dark ages.

Cheers!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog in ridiculing proud chink Jah. Our chink culture and customs are inferior to the superior non chinks and it is a good thing we worthless chinks don't practice them anymore!

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malay puki culture is to laze take drugs commit petty crimes molest funk own mothers and daughters and deliver pizza. Who say no culture.

Piggy/Jah's clone,

https://www.cnb.gov.sg/Libraries/CNB_Newsroom_Files/CNB_2015_full_year_stats_final.sflb.ashx

2015 CNB statistics shows that although the mats are the highest percentile of drug abusers, the chinks are not that far away. New chink abusers being arrested (from 2014 to 2015) have increased 24% as compared to mat abusers at 13% (fyi indians was 33%).

So the usual stereotype comments of mats being druggies are pretty old.
The reality is that, there are a big percentage of chinks (and ahneh) drug abusers too.

What cracked me up was chinks make up the majority of inhalant abusers..hahahhaa. Can it be due to fact that the chink culture, immensely enjoy burning joss sticks and hell money at whatever grass patch they can find? Did the resident idiot say burning joss stick is a chink cultural thing? They sure love smelling the acrid stench of burning paper and breathing in the toxic smoke. Or maybe it is the chink’s obsession with cars (i.e....pump petrol...mmm....let me sniff some expensive petrol fumes while I am at the pump station).

https://sos.org.sg/images/facts-figures/Nationalstats2016.pdf

Looking at the suicide rates by ethnicity. The chinks have a whopping 75% suicide rate as compared to Mats (3%) and indians (17%). If the mat culture is sooo farked up (or non existent) and chink culture sooo superior, why then are the chinks committing suicide?

If all the useless mats are delivering pizza to the chinks that pay to eat it, how come the mats appear to be much happier about their lives.

Try harder next time, eh Piggy?

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malay puki culture is to laze take drugs commit petty crimes molest funk own mothers and daughters and deliver pizza. Who say no culture.

Ed islampig loves to fuck his own mother and daughter. That is his family culture.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

2015 CNB statistics shows that although the mats are the highest percentile of drug abusers,
all the useless mats are delivering pizza to the Chinese lords

ALLAH SANCTIONS INCEST IN THE QUR’AN

There are many detestable teachings and practices in Islam. Sexual-slavery, raping of war-captives, murdering of infidels, looting and pillaging the property of murdered infidels, the subjugation and beating of women, the killing of apostates and the immoral reward of unlimited sex with multiple sexual partners in Paradise are just some samples of the unethical teachings of Allah in the Qur’an. However, in this article we will confine our discussion to a subject that many are unaware of. The subject of Incest in Islam. Please read this article carefully and be prepared for some shocking revelation about the dark teachings of Islam.

The truth about Islam has been one of the world’s best-kept secrets. For centuries, it has been practically impossible to raise any objection against Islam or the character of Muhammad in Muslim majority countries. Those who dare raise any objections against Islam would place his or her life in great danger. But things have changed. With the advent of the Internet, it is now virtually impossible for Muslims to keep the dark teachings of Islam a secret anymore. Many who are now enlightened about the truth of Islam are shocked at the true teachings of the Qur’an. And Muslims are unable to silence everyone.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom. The prohibition of Incest is and has been one of the most common of all cultural taboos – both in the present and past societies. Most societies have laws regarding the prohibition of closely consanguineous marriages. However, it may come as shock for many to learn that in some specific instances, Incest is not a sin and is permitted in Islam.

There is a religious ruling in Islam that is taught and upheld by prominent Islamic scholars. This religious ruling reveals the approval of incest within its theology. The approval of this extremely debased practice serves as a character witness of the religion of Islam. In accordance with the most authentic teaching of Islam, a Muslim man is permitted to marry his own biological daughter and consummate the marriage with her if she was conceived illegitimately. In other words, a Muslim man is permitted to marry his own biological daughter if she is born to him out of wedlock. The foundation for Incest in Islam is laid in the following verse:

Surah 25:54: It is He Who has created man from water: then has He established relationships of lineage and marriage: for thy Lord has power over all things. (Yusuf Ali)

Al-Qurtubi is one of Islam’s premiere commentators. In his Commentary (Tafsir) on Surah 25:54, he quotes Ibn Al-Arabi (1165 C.E. – 1240 C.E.), the most influential author of Islamic history. He is also known to his supporters as al-Shaykh al-Akbar (The Greatest Master). Al-Qurtubi wrote:

REGARDING THE TERMS “LINEAGE AND RELATIONSHIP THROUGH MARRIAGE”:

“Lineage and relationship through marriage are two terms that describe the personal relationships that may exist between humans.”

Ibn Al-Arabi said, “Lineage is an expression referring to the mixture of fluids between a male and a female from a religious legal point of view.

However, if this union (between male and female) occurs through disobedience (fornication) then the resulting child is not considered a part of a person’s true lineage. That is why a daughter born from adultery is not mentioned in Allah’s saying, ‘Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers and daughters’ (Surah 4:23) because she is not considered a daughter according to the most authentic teaching of our (Islamic) scholars and the most authentic teaching of our religion.

If there is no legal lineage then there is no legal relationship; for adultery does not prohibit (from marriage) the daughter of the mother (you committed adultery with) nor the mother of a woman (you committed adultery with). What is lawfully prohibited is not also prohibited due to sin, for Allah has bestowed lineage and relation through marriage upon His servants and greatly esteemed these relationships. Allah has also established laws identifying what is legal and what is prohibited, which are not equal to each other; therefore falsehood cannot be a part of these laws.” (Tafseer Qurtubi, Surah 25 verse 54; Translated from Al-Azhar’s official website).

Let us analyze this Islamic ruling very carefully. According “to the most authentic teaching of Islamic scholars and the most authentic teaching of Islam,” a daughter born out of wedlock is not considered as the daughter of the man. Consequently, it becomes permissible for him to marry her. The above Islamic ruling clearly states that “the resulting child is not considered a part of a person’s true lineage.” As a result, the daughter is regarded the same as any other unrelated woman. As such, Islam does not prohibit the marriage between the father and his own biological daughter who is born through fornication or adultery.

We are mooslems babi pigs. We love incest because Allah puki say boleh.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck off la. I don't wish to engage you but you're being ridiculous here. The fact of the matter is whatever the modern Chinese practice it's from their own culture. Sure they don't don robes or bind feet but burning joss sticks is just one example. Don't be riddiculous and btw keep to the topic. It's about m&ds having no culture of their own but adopting islamic aka arabic practices assume Chinese followed Ang moh christians to a T. 0 Celebration of CNY for example and one more thing tell the m&ds not to bring ppl back to the dark ages cos they still insist on keeping up with their old practices BUT only Chinese get called out for wanting to keep their traditions. :rolleyes:

Now i ustand when sm ppl here called u 1/2 breed indian/cina too. Double headed snake...putting words into my mouth. Jah Jamban brag being so proud of ur culture. Tats i highlighted to u again. One day ur hse kena touch to ashes. Hope u b so proud of it n post ur burning hse here. But dont cry baby boooooo n accuse Malays n Indians as the culprites. Dah!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chaopappypoodle aka pig aka Jah Jamban aka aka aka...

Y create so many clones? Truely a jamban creating so many shits. "Supportg" one another. Bwahahah....

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malay aka IslamBabi AllahPuki Pig

Well known throughout the world and perhaps even within their own country by other races as intellectually inferior.

There are of course mutants who succeed in life but the majorities are always on some form of welfare or require the support of some organization created solely to help them.

As a race that is unable, as a whole to save themselves from their genetic intellectual incompetents, most of them resort to some forms of internal frustration which are then transferred to other factors beyond themselves, a.k.a, the blaming game.

The Malays are well known, very well known as a matter of fact, for blaming everyone else for their incompetents.

In countries where they are the minorities, they justified their incompetents by stating they were oppressed.

In their own home land, they justified their incompetents by stating that the minorities are the one causing their problem.

What the Malay race have reflected upon them as a whole right now is something that is too consistent throughout the world for any politically correct description to be laid on them to make them sound anything other than destructive as a race.

The truth is, this is the best they could achieve as a race, no more could be expected of them.

For countries that wish to retain economical and intellectual superiority, they would do well to deport the Malays before they bred like rabbits and lower the overall IQ level of the host country they infest and slowly suck the host country dry through welfare.
My Malay son never finished school but it’s ok, he will survive.

Those Malays are having sex in the public.

My Malay friends don’t understand why I like to study.

Those Malays sure do marry young and have a lot of kids don’t they.

That Malay man borrowed $500 from me saying he will return it to me the next day, it’s been 30 years and he is nowhere to be found.

That Malay neighbor turns up his Audio System to Full Blast so that everyone can hear what he is listening to.

That Malay girl wears a lot of make up and is sitting on his boyfriend lap in public.

That Malay guy is angry that he is poor and his way of dealing with it is by being angrier.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

malay aka islambabi allahBUTOH culture

Yup, yup, yup, other than the definitions below about being lazy, incompetent, racist, etc, do you know that Malay males are also known to be extremely dirty-minded and sexist? Well, their females not allowed to be sexy and must wear headscarf, remember? So all these horny males would go for the uncovered non-Malay/Muslim females especially the Chinese. 99% of Malay males are always lusting after Chinese girls who generally have fairer skin than their Malay counterparts. If there's opportunity, they'd like to flirt with non-Malay especially Chinese girls so that they can get laid, perhaps get marry and gain merit for converting them. If they cannot get it, they will resort to harassment and rape. If they still cannot get it, they will resort to raping their own daughters, cousins, siblings, pets, etc. These pervs also like to frequent massage parlours to get massaged and possibly get sexual favours from masseurs who are most likely non-Malay/Muslim women themselves. If they still craving for more, they'd go across the Thai border to look for hookers. Well, some jerks just cannot control their sexual desires.

Funny thing is the same horny peeps are also the same flock who like to complain about women wearing so-called revealing clothes until their faith in their religion gets shaken bla bla bla when the truth is completely opposite. Malays are always the top of the list when it comes to sexual crimes and baby dumping.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jah Jamban got burn joss stick meh? Good. Be sure to burn money also. Oh ya. Dont buy those xtian caskets. U must buy those chinese coffin ya. Must be proud n follow all ur culture n tradition. Also be sure ur wife daughter wear cheong sam. Dont ape western culture. Make sure they bind their feets too. More ladylike! Thumbs up on tat! Bwahahah.....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck u nigger m&d at least a significant percentage of Chinese have their own culture unliike m&ds like you nigger.

Jah Jamban. Can show us ur wedding photos? Wish to see how bitchie u r wearing those traditional cina wedding costumes.

Boleh? Bwahahahaha...

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jah Jamban. Can show us ur wedding photos? Wish to see how bitchie u r wearing those traditional cina wedding costumes.

Boleh? Bwahahahaha...

Good job my fellow islambabi pig we mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Malay race is a confused lot. Without individuals who stand out uniquely in modern society, they have to rely on other "races" or "customs" to seek and attempt to forge an identity....

The m&ds are both a confused and lost m&d race. The ara-m&d-bi whoami can identify with Cheng Ho even though he is not a Malay but simply cannot relate with king Parameswara a great malay ruler 'cos sultan Parameswara was a pork eater.

I bet you aramudbi whoami can't name any m&d classic, literature, painter, sculptor or architect.

India muslims brought Islam to m&ds and Islam give m&ds both culture and identity.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too bad they do not want to be seen as Indonesians, who have a rich and diverse indigenous culture. Islam is sort of being pushed into these nations, but it is up to the individual to accept, or at least determine how much Islam they want to assimilate into their lives...

They have no such freedom like to potong or not to. There is no way out of Islam except condemnation and death.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ehhh....born again Indian xtian duluxe

To me...I m a Malay muslim. I am fine following Islamic way of life. So hw abt u? I know ur race. I know ur belief? So did u follow ur culture, mamak?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To me...I m a Malay muslim. I am fine following Islamic way of life.

Yes, we all know what an Islamic way of life looks like.

Intolerant-Islam-Terrorist-Religion.gif

Obamas-Friends.jpg

2015120405013578.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ehhh....born again Indian xtian duluxe

To me...I m a Malay muslim. I am fine following Islamic way of life. So hw abt u? I know ur race. I know ur belief? So did u follow ur culture, mamak?

Oh so he is Indian Christian. I know this duluxe is Indian all along but not the Christian part. He must be the mudlander ah neh together with SINKIE and other JB bastards mudlander thieves stealing my pics and in cahoot with filthy shit skins from India commited filthy shit crime.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would say that it's more appropriate to call them "Malay Muslims", simply because among the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
there are:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Muslims
wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians
wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Jews

No Malay Christians, No Malay Jews, No Malay Hindus, No Malay Buddhists. I think it's more appropriate to call them Muslim Malays, they are homogeneously muslims.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Arab identity is defined independently of religious identity, and pre-dates the spread of Islam, with historically attested Arab Christian kingdoms and Arab Jewish tribes. Today, however, most Arabs are Muslim, with a minority adhering to other faiths, largely Christianity, but also Druze and Baha'i.

Do al ara-m&ds (the Malays) have an identity independent of foreign religions and cultures?