• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Malays find their Muslim identity to be more salient than their "Malay" ancestry

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why Malays find their Muslim identity to be more salient than their "Malay" ance

Child marriages are still being practiced in India...both amongst Hindus and Muslims.

You may have a “logical” point when you say the muslims still practice child marriage in line with what their prophet did. Ok fair enough as it is based on the muslims you have been in contact with.

https://thewire.in/39885/of-12-million-married-children-under-age-ten-84-are-hindus/

I had a quick look at the India census (most recent one done some years ago)

It shows that the Indian Hindus have a higher % of child brides as compared to the Indian Muslims. I would roughly estimate it as 70-80% Indian Hindu child brides and 5-10% Indian Muslim child brides in India. Give and take errors.

If one wants to solve this specific problem in India, do they solve it from a religion perspective (i.e get rid of the archaic religion and practices) or solve it through other means (eg literacy/education, infrastructure, amenities, poverty level etc).

On the surface, the numbers show that it is more of a Hindu faith problem than an Islamic faith problem. I can only speak for myself..it is clearly a literacy/education/infrastructure etc problem.

EC

As you showed earlier, child marriages were common in many cultures. They certainly were, even AMDKs too.

AMDKs and chinks largely resolved this problem as their societies progressed. Women started to go to school, find work and did more than just raised kids. In AMDK and chink societies, child marriages today would be treated as paedophilia both by society and the law.

In societies like conservative hindu and muslim, women still play very little role in public life. Even if they work, their social life is restricted to follower roles in the office. After work, they go back home and do not linger in the streets. They do not meet up with any guys they like. In those societies, women who do so are treated as whores and are likely to be sexually assaulted. Those are the same societies where child marriages are prevalent.

For hindu india, religion and societal norms do not revolve around a single person as much as a muslim society. Hence, societal norms can evolve, some traditions can totally change. For example, there are Dalits in India who have done very well.

In islamic societies, the more progressive ones tackled paedophilia somewhat, such as Malaysia. They do so by tiptoeing around the entire issue, declare muhammad's actions off-limits for discussion or precedent. But of course, not all islamic societies agree with such a course of action.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Malays find their Muslim identity to be more salient than their "Malay" ance

6-year-old girl given as a Islamic 'religious offering' to a 60-year-old Afghan cleric
[h=2][/h]http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/afghan-cleric-60-arrested-after-marrying-6-year-old-girl-given-religious-offering-1573399

What are the cultures or religions that pedophiles would use scripts from their religion books to justified their acts? Single them out and the problem is easier to solve!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=1]Sharia Law has led to the legislation of child marriage in 6 countries[/h] [h=2]Saudi wives can be not only "pre-pubescent", but even "babies", because Saudi Arabia has no minimum marriage age at all[/h]

What are the cultures or religions that pedophiles would use scripts from their religion books to justified their acts? Single them out and the problem is easier to solve!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would roughly estimate it as 70-80% Indian Hindu child brides and 5-10% Indian Muslim child brides in India
https://thewire.in/39885/of-12-million-married-children-under-age-ten-84-are-hindus/

EC

The census statistics are openedly published on an Indian website, clearly shows IND as a whole acknowledged the problem and because of this kind of 'openness' (not shown in some desert cultures and their religion) the problem is addressable. Please dig out any law or holy text in Hinduism that sanctioned child bride.

Be marvellous at the openness to admit what is not right!

Last edited:

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal

The census statistics are openedly published on an Indian website, clearly shows IND as a whole acknowledged the problem and because of this kind of 'openness' (not shown in some desert cultures and their religion) the problem is addressable. Please dig out any law or holy text in Hinduism that sanctioned child bride.

Be marvellous at the openness to admit what is not right!

India?...you mean the Cesspit of the modern-day Democracy world? Give a list of problems to the ruling Indian class and they will use that paper to wipe their hairy asses. That’s how they roll. That’s the Indian openness.

India became a democracy in 1950 and The Child Prohibition Act was enacted in 2007. And statistics shows that after 57 years, child bride marriages are still thriving all well and good. Give India another 30- 50 years...and we can revisit the data.

You asked me to dig out some holy text in Hinduism. For fark? The data clearly shows there is a problem in the Hindu community. That is if I want to interpret it that way. I don’t.

That all said, religion is only for clueless and fearful people..and also for people who get orgasms quoting archaic religious text/scripts/bible/koran verses/hadith etc to prove their point of argument. Religions always have been and will be a front for violence, mayhem, death and destruction.

The worst religions in the world are the main ones.. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Catholicism and I will throw in Hinduism/Buddhism too. What else there is? The general teachings appear be good, but end of the day..it is the hypocritical humans that interpret it to suit the narrative and agenda of the day. Just like this forum.

Its Xmas eve fellas...let us revel in the holiday festive cheers. Let’s see whats on tv....oh...rape, murder, someone got his ass bombed, truck crashing into people, Pope praying for peace, cambodian maids/whores influx into spore in 2017, more retrenchment for Sporeans.....2017 looks promising.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malay puki culture is to laze take drugs commit petty crimes molest funk own mothers and daughters and deliver pizza. Who say no culture.

Merry xmas. Allah puki. Funky islam. Muslims are all terrorists and retards.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malay puki culture is to laze take drugs commit petty crimes molest funk own mothers and daughters and deliver pizza. Who say no culture.

Merry xmas. Allah puki. Funky islam. Muslims are all terrorists and retards.

Ed already pointed out using statistics that Mat drug abusers have decreased over the years and your stereotype is out dated. You are not helping the community by repeating the same shit.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

You asked me to dig out some holy text in Hinduism. For fark? The data clearly shows there is a problem in the Hindu community. That is if I want to interpret it that way. I don’t.

You comments including this one are fair. The mat drug abusers issue here is really a social problem and not related to religion. The child bride problem over in India is more of cultural and social issue, not totally related to religion.

According to an article published by India Times: Child brides born out of poverty, lack of security
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rty-lack-of-security/articleshow/50947690.cms

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just cos i proclaimed myself a Malay Muslim doesnt meant everyone must follow me mah. Why is stereotype? One can still be a Malay xtian.

Malay xtians are just a small insignificant number (near to kosong), their forefathers were brit civil serpents and converted during the british era. Please give the number of m&d muslims converted to xtianity after the british balik kampung?

Last edited:

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ed already pointed out using statistics that Mat drug abusers have decreased over the years and your stereotype is out dated. You are not helping the community by repeating the same shit.

https://data.gov.sg/dataset/demogra...ource_id=0bfb208d-17f8-40c6-a0e9-1cdb302cf019

You are worse than that fucking mooslem pig Ed if you chose to believe in matbabi lies. We mooslem retards are best in denial.

2014 Total Chinese 971
2014 New Chinese 314
2014 Total Malay 1,624
2014 New Malay 600

2014 Total Indian 505
2014 New Indian 150
2014 Total Others 58
2014 New Others 29

2015 Total Chinese 994
2015 New Chinese 388
2015 Total Malay 1,738
2015 New Malay 678

2015 Total Indian 522
2015 New Indian 200
2015 Total Others 89
2015 New Others 43

Where did the 'lesser' stats of m&ds druggies come from? His or your anus?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Singapore there are no restrictions on how the couple want to do it. Some to give face to their families convert but do not practice or follow in a cursory manner after their marriage. Others just get married and carry on with life. Conversion and the practise of the religion is now much much smaller.

It is common knowledge that if you want to marry a Muslim girl or guy, you will have to convert to Islam and not the other way round. You can say there are some, but I think it is such a minority that it can be counted with one hand. Why do you think that is the case?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what's the big deal? my muslim friends in s'pore eat pork and drink beer!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Melayu MIWs said they dun want tokenism in e Prez................. knowing full well that if election only for Melayu, it is TOKENISM........ IF NOT WHAT IS IT??
aLREADY untrustworthy before election........ what more after election? Another big farking shit from PAP n LHL

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://data.gov.sg/dataset/demogra...ource_id=0bfb208d-17f8-40c6-a0e9-1cdb302cf019

You are worse than that fucking mooslem pig Ed if you chose to believe in matbabi lies. We mooslem retards are best in denial.

2014 Total Chinese 971
2014 New Chinese 314
2014 Total Malay 1,624
2014 New Malay 600

2014 Total Indian 505
2014 New Indian 150
2014 Total Others 58
2014 New Others 29

2015 Total Chinese 994
2015 New Chinese 388
2015 Total Malay 1,738
2015 New Malay 678

2015 Total Indian 522
2015 New Indian 200
2015 Total Others 89
2015 New Others 43

Where did the 'lesser' stats of m&ds druggies come from? His or your anus?

Ed is a m&d atheist with the religion on IC still indicates as muslim. The trend is up across all races, not just m&ds, don't just single them out.

That all said, religion is only for clueless and fearful people..and also for people who get orgasms quoting archaic religious text/scripts/bible/koran verses/hadith etc to prove their point of argument. Religions always have been and will be a front for violence, mayhem, death and destruction.

The worst religions in the world are the main ones.. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Catholicism and I will throw in Hinduism/Buddhism too. What else there is? The general teachings appear be good, but end of the day..it is the hypocritical humans that interpret it to suit the narrative and agenda of the day. Just like this forum.

Its Xmas eve fellas...let us revel in the holiday festive cheers. Let’s see whats on tv....oh...rape, murder, someone got his ass bombed, truck crashing into people, Pope praying for peace, cambodian maids/whores influx into spore in 2017, more retrenchment for Sporeans.....2017 looks promising.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muslims forced others to convert to Islam? Can u show us the numbers?

Ex-Muslim attempts to make her conversion to Christianity officially recognised to retain the right to raise children. Goes into hiding after she and her legal advisor are threatened with death

Lina Joy wants to marry a Christian man and start a family, but while she converted from Islam in 1990 and was baptized several years later, the government maintains her religious designation as Muslim on her identity card.

That's significant because if she does marry and have children, they could be taken from her under the Islamic religious law which does not allow parents who are "apostate," or in defiance of God, to raise children.

So she is asking the Malaysian government to stop classifying her a Muslim. She says the government has no right to tell her what she should believe.

Malkin noted that even Joy's legal advisor, Malik Imtiaz Sarwar, has faced death threats because of his defense of her case.
. . .
A previous court opinion in her case said as long as she is ethnic Malay, she is Muslim, even though the civil constitution in Malaysia guarantees freedom of religion. The court's opinion said that was not freedom of "choice" but a freedom to practice Islam.

A number of groups working with persecuted Christians around the world have noted the loss of right to marry, the loss of the right to work, illegal imprisonment and even torture of Christians, especially those who choose to leave Islam.
. . .
"If Islam were to grant permission for Muslims to change religion at will, it would imply it has no dignity, no self-esteem," said Wan Azhar Wan Ahmad, of Malaysia's Institute of Islamic Understanding. "And then people may question its completeness, truthfulness and perfection," he said.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muslims forced others to convert to Islam? Can u show us the numbers?

Convert to Christianity is arrested, stripped naked and forced to enact the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Tortured and physically assaulted, he passed blood in his urine and was not allowed sleep for days at a stretch

Jamaluddin Othman @Yeshua Jamaluddin, a Malay who converted to Christianity and subsequently became Pastor of the Fellowship of Indigenous Christians in Selangor, arrested on 27 Oct 1987

His interrogators stripped him naked and forced him to enact the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. As he was made to crawl naked on the floor, for 10 minutes, one Inspector Yusoff told several other Special Branch officers in the room, “Ini orang Melayu tak sedar diri.”

He was not allowed sleep for days at a stretch and was warned that he would not be fed unless he co-operated. The same Inspector Yusoff also threatened to “disturb” his girlfriend if he did not divulge the information they demanded. Inspector Yusoff and two other Inspectors, Zainudding and Ayub, assaulted him on several occasions, causing him to injure his back and pass out blood in his urine.

At one stage of interrogation, he was made to stand for two hours on one leg with both arms outstretched holding his slippers. A woman constable and her young daughter were brought in to watch him while a police constable said, “Ini Melayu tak sedar diri, tukar agama, tak malu.”

Jamaluddin was also coerced to convert back to Islam.
“I got the clear impression that all my interviews with the Special Branch was for the purpose of getting me to change my religion from Christianity to Islam,” he told the Supreme Court.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudland's malays have just cremated their age old bomoh culture. Sinkieland's malays next?

[video=youtube;qx68lYNl2pc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx68lYNl2pc[/video]