• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bloomberg exec accused of molesting maid in Tanjong Rhu condo acquirred

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elena Chong

Dec 10, 2016 06:00 am

A senior executive with Bloomberg was acquitted yesterday of molesting his former maid after an 11-day trial.

Indian national Nitin Jaiswal, 44, had claimed trial to using criminal force on his 43-year-old Filipino domestic worker by kissing her on the lips and touching her breast at his Tanjong Rhu Road condominium at about 8am on Feb 18, 2015.

District Judge Salina Ishak said that there were gaps in both the prosecution's and defence's cases. But ultimately, in a criminal case, she said the burden is on the prosecution to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt.

She said she did not find the alleged victim's evidence to be "unusually convincing" in view of inconsistencies in the testimony. She agreed with the defence that the material aspects of the prosecution's case were contradicted by what the maid had told others.

The court heard that Mr Jaiswal returned to Singapore from Mumbai early on the day in question and was flying off to Melbourne on the same day to join his wife and two children. He took a taxi home.

The maid, who had been working for the family for two years, was alone and served him tea in the living room. She alleged that Mr Jaiswal molested her after she had given him a massage. She told a neighbour about the incident a day after Mr Jaiswal came home with his family on Feb 24 that year.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/bloomberg-executive-aquitted-molesting-maid

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I never asked the maids to give me massage. I know some of my relatives with maids do that. Probably this molester apuneh received so many massages, the judge is not sure that he did not reciprocate by touching her too. Got such a past history of physical contact, its hard for the judge to do anything but acquit.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
again we hv a f trash breaking the law BUT successfully defended by a papig lawyer......... hv money will win

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never asked the maids to give me massage. I know some of my relatives with maids do that. Probably this molester apuneh received so many massages, the judge is not sure that he did not reciprocate by touching her too. Got such a past history of physical contact, its hard for the judge to do anything but acquit.

I cannot fathom the judge thinking. If I were the judge I would find it fishy that he asked maid for massage. Massage would give him opportunity to pretend to accidentally touch the maid's breasts. Did he ask his Mother to massage before?

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot fathom the judge thinking. If I were the judge I would find it fishy that he asked maid for massage. Massage would give him opportunity to pretend to accidentally touch the maid's breasts. Did he ask his Mother to massage before?

Maybe he did ask his mother and they both liked so it never made the news.