• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will you defend Singapore against China?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you defend Singapore against China?

Will you run up Hill 265 again, this time for real?

tnf_andy_ng_4.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many of them. You cannot shoot them all. It's easier to invade Malaysia and kick Najibee out than to invade China and kick Mr Xi out.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO.

Traitors PAP has betrayed Singaporeans by giving all the perks to foreigners.
FUCKING CHEEBYE LOONG can get his Pinoys, Indians and other pets to cover his ass when China come dig out his mother's corpse to fuck.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yes, being born and raised in singapore, I will defend singapore against all enemies regardless if they are PRC or some other country. But first, I must shoot all the PAP MIWs that got us into this mess. Then after that, I can fight to my death, ok?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I relish at idea of killing and maiming some tiongs but at the same time I won't fight for the pap.
Maybe I'll join to friendly fire headshot some paper generals and tiongs too

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Yes and Yes PROVIDED THAT the following conditions are met:

* transfer immediately 10 million USD to my designated bank account
* personal insurance of 200 million USD in the event of death. The payout will go to my immediate family members
* disability insurance of 100 million USD
* hospitalization insurance with unlimited payouts.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will wait for sinkieland to get worse and my value as a resident in ang mo tua kee land to surge as more sinkie Cheebyes will throw themselves at me just for a chance to get out of the sinking hole.

If one of the cheebyes are ex pap supporters or still current supporters, they will be pumped and dumped with just a fake promise to get them out of the sinking hole as that's what they deserved.

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today it looks like there is no Spore, tis Island belongs to Familee, Cronies and PAP, they can fight the war shld China decide to invade here.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i served my NS, finished my reservist, so what they want from me?
i will redeem my open jaw ticket and get out of here on the earliest SIA flight.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's silly to die for a Foreigner who comes to take your job.

Its stupid to die for a foreigner so that he can grow rich and use Singapore as a stepping stone....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries. sinkies soldiers look like guniangs and can easily offer their backsides to angmo soldiers to entice them to fight for sg.

image.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you agree to sweat again inside the V200?

V200%2B20mm%2Bblog.jpg

No..we are swarm with all the filth and crap immigrant..who have taken over our jobs...let them sweat it out as our elite claim that they are betterer, cheaperer and fasterer.

Outsource to them...case in point is the Terrex issue..if APL, a private entity can do a military role at a cheaper rate, so we can also leave the fighting to a third party at a fraction of our cost and lives.

I feel the government has failed us.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outsource to them...case in point is the Terrex issue..if APL, a private entity can do a military role at a cheaper rate, so we can also leave the fighting to a third party at a fraction of our cost and lives.

I feel the government has failed us.

We pay more than a 100-200K a year to the commanders in G4 to outsource logistics to private sector, even if APL, ST Logistics, service providers, caterers. it doesn't matter whether they are currently, formerly govt-owned or private, in the end, we have countless examples of these soldiers going over to work in these corporations in their mid-career switch.

In internal-audit context, this is a serious compliance issue. Any regulators with common sense will flag such practices.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore belongs to everyone i thought?if china wishes to occupy us who are we to refuse?i dont want to be seen as xenophobic racist sinkie.however if india invades us,i will pick up my rifle and defend this soil to the death.no shitskin will touch this soil before the last drop of blood leaves my body.